Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Super July 2018 Ontario

Wedding Checklist

Courtney, on December 19, 2017 at 22:24 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

Did you add anything to your checklist (besides the generic stuff Wedding Wire inputs)? If so - what sort of things did you add?

How many tasks did you have in total? How many have you completed?

I have 89 total tasks and about 49 left to go with 7 months till the wedding. The next few months will be busy!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 20, 2017 at 18:08
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used that checklist and didn't do the engagement party, caterer, transportation and some other things. I will have to add hoeymoon to the budget since we are planning to do that next this coming year.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am kind of following the checklist. I have about 49 of 104 tasks completed, but some of those tasks are pretty general.

I don't think I added anything, but some of the tasks seemed general, so when it got down to the details of it, it took longer. We are also doing some things ourselves, instead of hiring someone to do it (ex. DJ) so that adds tasks because now we have to download the music and rent the speakers.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We added portapotties to our list. We also deleted anything that was covered by someone else or not needed which really helped slim down the list.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have 87 of 102 items checked off and just over 3 months until my big day!

I don't think I added anything to my list I found it very inclusive!

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im at 32 of 65 checklist items... Slowly getting there! I didnt add anything to the list but probably should have.. We are having a backyard wedding so have had to book all kinds of stuff like porta potties and table/chair rentals.... And we are doing our own catering so that will be its own list unto itsself.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know! I think we're both July 2018 brides so I share the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I was trying to use a hard copy planner but found online planners actually are easier cause I can check in from anywhere. I mostly use a Google Doc sheet though to be honest. Much easier to record in and keep track of budget I find.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To be honest I have another planner I use that is a hard copy but I will use this one every once in a while. I definitely agree checking things off feels great!! And congratulations! I am just under seven months away!!! I checked my other app and it says 29 weeks!! This is getting so real so quickly!!! Ahh!!! Lol
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't add anything, but I deleted a lot. We will be eloping before the wedding so no need to find an officiant, etc. Our catering package is also included with the venue, so we didn't need to do that!

I'll prob add some DIY tasks closer to.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics