Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Super July 2018 Ontario

Table Number Help

Courtney, on January 2, 2018 at 17:21 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

So I've decided that I want my centerpieces to look similar to this (Note I won't have a mason jar.. it'll be an antique cup and yellow/white flowers. There also will be a lemon instead of a green apple).

However, I'm not sure how to incorporate a table number! Any suggestions on what might fit nicely/where to place it?

I also will be putting some scattered lemons/silver candles down the rest of the table.

Table Number Help 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Kristine, on January 15, 2018 at 21:17
  • Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought wooden numbers on sticks (I stained them) from amazon and put them inside my table arrangements
  • Shay
    Frequent user February 2019 British Columbia
    Shay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think if you put it in a lemon you might end up having to deal with propping it up as it will probably just roll over.. A Pretty number cutout in the flowers would be most visible if you're doing round tables then you can see from all sides of the table. I like the ones that spell out the number. Free standing is also good but may be less visable if you have a larger/fuller centerpiece and lots of other pieces (your lemons and candles) around the table.
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can get a lot of ideas from Wish.com and they are really reasonable as well. Just type in table numbers. Maybe something free standing also suggested by Laurra.

• Laurra
    Newbie July 2018 Ontario
    Laurra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love these ideas! I thinj the wood stick table numbers would be best seen!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could have mini chalkboard sticks in the bouquet or you could stick them in the lemon or put it on the cup. You could also put a print out number in an antique photo frame or something and stand it next to the lemon on the books.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Incorporate by the colour on the jar 2 sided with a material wrapped underneath. To be more creative, cut out the number on the square paper first to give that see through effect.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're using antique books like in your inspo pic you could put the number on the cover of one of the books and stand it up next to the vase.

• Sashanette
    Curious April 2019 Ontario
    Sashanette ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can place number on the cup as well

Table Number Help 2
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could put the number right on a lemon. Or, on a stick and stick it in the lemon. It looks like there is a frame on the other side of the bouquet... you could have a frame with the number in it. Or, a stand alone number there. You could have the number sticking out of the flowers, but personally, I like the flowers as they are.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics