Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Super July 2018 Ontario

Decor Opinions Needed!

Courtney, on January 29, 2018 at 20:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

So we're doing a giant U shaped table for our head table. On each 'line' of the U, there will be a centerpiece. Our centerpieces are a small stack of vintage hard cover books with a vintage cup and some yellow/white flowers in the cup.

We'll also have lemons and silver tea light holders going down the tables. Our favours are yellow book marks that have seed paper attached to plant wild flowers.

Now that you got that.. I've been eyeballing these letters made out of books. But I don't know if it will be overkill/too busy or how to incorporate

LetterDecor Opinions Needed! 1

it. I was thinking only getting 1 letter.. which is C for our last name and it'll be in a yellow.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 6, 2018 at 21:26
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you were to alternate the books with the tea cup and lemons in centerpeices t
    hroughout the tables and place the C at the head table, it would give the uniform look.

The wedding favour on every plate for the guest.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the book letter is really cute!! It's also something you could re-use as home decor after the wedding! Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about having the stack of books and tea cup in the middle of the table, a pile of lemons half way between the end of the table and the stack of books, and the book letter on the other half of the table. The tealights can still be scattered throughout the table.

My sister-in-law did something similar at her wedding--had a bigger piece in the centre of the long table and two smaller decorations half way on each side.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics