Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Kelowna, British Columbia · From February 2019

I'm one of a few featured users! I'm here to help with any questions you may have!

Happily married 🎉

August 7, 2022

589days 12hrs

Discussions

Amanda
First Look or Wait Until You Walk Down The Aisle?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On March 10, 2024 at 13:26

Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle?! Some couples want to save that magic moment for the ceremony, but...

Meghan, yesterday at 16:31 32 304 1
Amanda
Where Will Your Wedding Ceremony Take Place?!
Amanda of Wedding ceremony, On July 19, 2023 at 09:41

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue?! Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in, in your...

Amanda, wednesday 13-Mar-24 31 324 1
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On January 15, 2024 at 12:25

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away you are until the big day!!

Amanda, wednesday 13-Mar-24 53 313
Amanda
What wedding date did you choose?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On January 10, 2024 at 13:02

Hello WeddingWire Family! One of the first things when planning a wedding is to choose the date! There are so many factors to consider when picking your big day! From the season and weather, the...

Derek, saturday 2-Mar-24 51 462 3
Amanda
When Did You Get Engaged?!
Amanda of Before the wedding, On December 27, 2023 at 15:01

Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest month of the year for proposals?? 💍 When did you get engaged??!!! Did you get engaged in...

Kasey, tuesday 20-Feb-24 52 529 2
Amanda
First Dance As a Married Couple
Amanda of Wedding reception, On August 16, 2023 at 11:02

Hello all Brides to be! What have you and your significant other chosen for your first dance song as a married couple?! It's always nice to see what everyone has picked My husband and I danced to...

Amanda, thursday 15-Feb-24 16 230
Amanda
Happy Valentine's Day!
Amanda of WeddingWire, On February 14, 2024 at 13:18

Hello Everyone! Happy Valentine's Day Since today is the day of celebrating love, let's all post a photo of you and your significant other My husband and I

Amanda, wednesday 14-Feb-24 7
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On January 31, 2024 at 12:20

Hello everyone! There has been so many new members recently! Let's talk about you guest list! Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or...

Amanda, tuesday 13-Feb-24 2 37
Amanda
Date Night Ideas!
Amanda of WeddingWire, On February 11, 2024 at 19:38

Hello Ladies! As I am sure everyone here can relate ... weddings take up a lot of your time and energy .... but we also need to make sure we are setting aside one on one personal time with our FH to...

Amanda, sunday 11-Feb-24 12
Amanda
Where Will Your Wedding Ceremony Take Place?!
Amanda of Wedding ceremony, On January 16, 2024 at 22:57

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue?! Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in, in your...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Jan-24 9 114 1
Amanda
Brides of 2024 - Where will your wedding ceremony take place??!!
Amanda of Wedding ceremony, On November 5, 2023 at 13:25

Brides of 2024!!! Your year is almost here. How exciting!!!! Tell us where you'll be tying the knot and saying "I DO" Where Will Your Wedding Ceremony Take Place?! My husband and I got married at this...

Linwood, monday 22-Jan-24 14 198
Amanda
Hairstyles!
Amanda of Beauty, On November 28, 2023 at 11:05

Hello all of you gorgeous people!! Let's talk HAIR What is everyone thinking of doing for their hair for the big day?! Keeping it down, putting it up into nice up do, half up/half down, adding...

Amanda, sunday 14-Jan-24 4 63
Amanda
Garter Toss!
Amanda of Wedding reception, On April 26, 2023 at 18:39

This one's less of a trend and more of a tradition that some people are deciding to do away with. But apparently 37% of grooms still participate in this reception tradition! Will this toss tradition...

Stephanie, tuesday 9-Jan-24 17 156
Amanda
Recently Engaged?!
Amanda of WeddingWire, On January 3, 2024 at 19:21

Hello Everyone! Welcome all of our new users of the new year! If you have recently gotten engaged, lets show off your ring!

Amanda, wednesday 3-Jan-24 17
Amanda
Brides of 2025! Lets See Your Rings! 💍
Amanda of WeddingWire, On December 19, 2023 at 12:23

Congratulations and all the love to the couples getting married in 2025! ❤️ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! 💍 ...

Amanda, tuesday 19-Dec-23 22
Amanda
Engagement and Wedding Christmas Ornaments!
Amanda of WeddingWire, On December 11, 2023 at 11:46

Hello Everyone! Are any of you celebrating Christmas in an extra special way this year?! Do you have an ornament celebrating your engagement or newly married?! If so, let's show them off! ENGAGEMENT...

Liberty, thursday 14-Dec-23 12 74
Amanda
Brides of 2024! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On July 10, 2023 at 11:21

Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2024, share your wedding date and what city you're getting married in! Let's see if anyone is getting married on...

Jocelyn, thursday 14-Dec-23 245 2,188 5
Amanda
Let's Talk Wedding Bands!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On September 27, 2023 at 12:22

How has your experience shopping for wedding bands been?! Have you visited many stores together? Or did you do your shopping online? Was it difficult to find the right rings? Are you wearing a set...

Amanda, tuesday 14-Nov-23 6 61
Amanda
Flowers, Flowers Flowers!!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On October 12, 2023 at 12:56

Hello WeddingWire Family! Have you chosen your flowers??!! Anemone, dahlia, gerbera, peonies, roses... What flowers are you using for your big day?! Bonus if you show us!! For the Bouquets we went...

Amanda, wednesday 8-Nov-23 5 77
Amanda
Brides of 2025! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On August 31, 2023 at 12:42

Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2025, share your wedding date and what city you're getting married in! ❤️❤️ Let's see if anyone is getting...

Vanessa, saturday 4-Nov-23 40 510 4
Amanda
Amanda of Wedding ceremony, On November 1, 2023 at 11:42

Happy November 1st everyone! Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle?! Some couples want to save that magic...

Amanda, friday 3-Nov-23 4 67
Amanda
Who Is In Your Wedding Party?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On February 28, 2023 at 20:50

Will you have your closest friends and family standing up by your side? Or are you keeping it simple?! Who is in your wedding party?! My husband and I chose to have only a maid of honor and best man...

Yasmine, wednesday 1-Nov-23 46 364 2
Amanda
How Are You Getting To The Wedding?!
Amanda of Wedding ceremony, On April 27, 2023 at 18:33

Will you arrive in style with a limo?! Are you renting a fancy car? Processing on foot to the venue with your friends and family? Riding in on a white horse?! Driving yourself?! Share your pics and...

Derek, sunday 29-Oct-23 27 233 1
Amanda
Wedding Dress Designers! Who are you wearing?!
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On June 29, 2023 at 11:43

Who designed your wedding dress? 👰 Are you wearing a gown by Stella York, Casablanca, Allure etc? Give some love to your dress designer here!! LET'S SEE THOSE DRESSES My wedding dress was Morilee by...

Wedding, tuesday 17-Oct-23 18 218
Amanda
What wedding date did you choose?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On March 9, 2023 at 20:45

Hi lovely ladies! One of the first things when planning a wedding is to choose the date! There are so many factors to consider when picking your big day! From the season and weather, the desired...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 21 128 1
Amanda
My Wedding Colours Are?! (complete The Sentence)
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On May 18, 2023 at 12:44

Hey wonderful brides! I see a lot of new faces around the community! Welcome! How about we share a little more about our wedding colours. What colours did you choose for your wedding?! My husband and...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 18 111
Amanda
Are you more excited for your ceremony or your reception?
Amanda of WeddingWire, On May 31, 2023 at 23:15

There are two major parts of your wedding day! Your ceremony where you'll say your vows and exchange rings, and your reception where you'll eat and dance with your guests. If you had to choose just...

Matilda, thursday 28-Sep-23 19 135
Amanda
All about catering - Name your serving style!
Amanda of Wedding reception, On September 18, 2023 at 18:59

Hello Everyone! Lets talk about food, glorious food! What serving style have you chosen for your wedding dinner? Plated? Buffet? Family style? Cocktail style? Name Your Serving Style!

Jackie, tuesday 26-Sep-23 12 90
Amanda
Who Is In Your Wedding Party?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On September 13, 2023 at 12:19

Will you have your closest friends and family standing up by your side? Or are you keeping it simple?! Who is in your wedding party?! My husband and I chose to have only a maid of honor and best man...

Amanda, monday 25-Sep-23 10 85
Amanda
Nails
Amanda of Beauty, On December 19, 2021 at 11:36

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of my...

, thursday 21-Sep-23 22 276
Amanda
Back from our honeymoon! ❤️
Amanda of Honeymoon, On August 14, 2023 at 19:49

Hey everyone! My husband and I are back from our 12 day California honeymoon to celebrate our 1 year of marriage!! If anyone is wanting ideas, the happiest place on earth is the place to go! We had...

Ronald, thursday 14-Sep-23 14 149 1
Amanda
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On August 28, 2023 at 17:49

Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle?! Some couples want to save that magic moment for the ceremony, but...

Amanda, wednesday 13-Sep-23 27 312 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics