Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Kelowna, British Columbia · From February 2019

I am one of a few featured users on this wonderful site! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to help in anyway I can. My fiance & I... View more

I am one of a few featured users on this wonderful site! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to help in anyway I can. My fiance & I got engaged December 25th 2017. We live in Edmonton, Alberta and are getting married in my second home of Kelowna, British Columbia

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 7, 2022

78days 5hrs : 58min

Discussions

Amanda
Wedding Dress! White or Colorful?!
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On May 19, 2022 at 12:19

HI lovely brides to be! Let's talk wedding dress colors! While the white dress is the most traditional and classic, a touch of color on your wedding dress can make it quite unique and also look...

Abbie, yesterday at 23:34 11 61
Amanda
What Flowers Are You Using?!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On May 5, 2022 at 22:42

Hello WeddingWire Family! Have you chosen your flowers, or do you have a vision in mind?! Anemone, dahlia, gerbera, peonie, rose... What flowers are you using for your big day?! Bonus if you show us!!...

Amanda, wednesday 18-May-22 21 120
Amanda
Cake Flavors, Tiers & Design
Amanda of Wedding reception, On October 17, 2021 at 14:43

Hey Everyone! One of the most fun and tasty parts of wedding planning is cake tasting! But it can be a real challenge to narrow down all the delicious choices. How many flavors are in your wedding...

Tom, sunday 15-May-22 14 134
Amanda
Hair Extensions
Amanda of Beauty, On May 12, 2022 at 21:33

I wanna give a shout out to BELLAMI HAIR!! Yes everyone has different opinions of what extensions to wear and where to buy them. For me, I'm only going to be wearing them for my wedding and possibly...

Amanda, friday 13-May-22 2 44 1
Amanda
Country, R&B, Classic Rock, or Pop?! What genre is your first dance song?!
Amanda of Wedding reception, On April 19, 2022 at 21:28

Golden oldies and crooning country ballads seem to dominate the dance floor!! What kind of song did you pick for your first dance? A sultry slow jam? A Motown favorite that lets you show off your...

Daily, sunday 24-Apr-22 23 107
Amanda
Invitations!
Amanda of Before the wedding, On April 14, 2022 at 20:45

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to share with you guys the final product for my invites!! These were done at home through Gartner Studios website. We bought the invite package from Michaels. Two years of...

Stephanie, thursday 21-Apr-22 13 131
Amanda
What is your future Mrs. name?!
Amanda of Just married, On January 28, 2022 at 19:12

It's almost 7 years that my fiance and I have been together, 4 year engagement and 2 postponements but I finally became Mrs. Lewicki in 191 days!!! If you'll be changing your last name after the...

Amanda, tuesday 19-Apr-22 31 206
Amanda
Bridesmaid Dresses
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On April 14, 2022 at 12:38

What color are you picking out for your bridesmaids to wear? Do you have a certain style that you're wanting them to wear or are they able to pick out what they want? Every body shape is different and...

Amanda, monday 18-Apr-22 17 116
Amanda
The Morning/Day After?!
Amanda of Just married, On April 10, 2022 at 12:17

What are your plans for the day after "I do"? Are you heading off to your honeymoon right away? Getting some much needed rest and relaxation? Are your parents hosting a brunch? What's your plan for...

Amanda, monday 18-Apr-22 15 140
Amanda
Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!
Amanda of Wedding ceremony, On January 2, 2022 at 18:31

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or...

Amanda, sunday 17-Apr-22 158 1,574 3
Amanda
Maid Of Honor Thank You Gift
Amanda of WeddingWire, On April 7, 2022 at 19:57

Hi Lovely Ladies! Since this surprise is being kept a secret until the morning of my wedding, I thought I would let you on a secret. I just want to tell people and I feel like we're a little family...

Amanda, sunday 10-Apr-22 14 133 1
Amanda
Gifts For Your Wedding Party!
Amanda of Before the wedding, On March 6, 2022 at 12:06

Are you giving gifts to the members of your wedding party? If so, what will you be gifting? Let's so them off so other brides can get ideas!! Since we only have one person standing up for each of us,...

Amanda, monday 4-Apr-22 26 216
Amanda
How Many Cake Flavors and Tiers?!
Amanda of Wedding reception, On March 31, 2022 at 11:34

Hey Everyone! One of the most fun and tasty parts of wedding planning is cake tasting! But it can be a real challenge to narrow down all the delicious choices. How many flavors are in your wedding...

Amanda, sunday 3-Apr-22 22 170
Amanda
Shoes - White or Colorful?!
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On February 20, 2022 at 14:33

What color shoes will you wear on your wedding day?! Are you thinking bright white and bridal? Or are you incorporating a pop of color?! Are you going with a pump, small heel, a wedge, sandals or even...

Amanda, tuesday 29-Mar-22 27 192
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda of Before the wedding, On March 26, 2022 at 12:32

Hello beautiful people! How many days until everyone's wedding?! For my fiance and I, after postponing twice because of covid, we are finally less than 5 months away!!! It's really starting to feel...

Amanda, monday 28-Mar-22 24 115
Amanda
Restrictions being lifted February 16, 2022
Amanda of British Columbia, On February 15, 2022 at 21:44

For all of the BC Brides!!!! "Weddings and other indoor and outdoor organized gatherings will be permitted to resume in B.C. this week, health officials announced Tuesday. Changes to many restrictions...

Hailey, thursday 24-Mar-22 13 76
Amanda
March 20th is National Proposal Day!
Amanda of Before the wedding, On March 20, 2022 at 12:12

Hi Beautiful People!! Today is #NationalProposalDay When did you get engaged??!!!! Let's hear everyone's stories and share a picture of your ring!!! My fiance purposed to me December 25th 2017...

Amanda, sunday 20-Mar-22 47
Amanda
Canada will scrap pre-arrival Covid testing rule for vaccinated travelers April 1st 2022
Amanda of Before the wedding, On March 17, 2022 at 14:17

For couples that are looking at Honeymoon destinations! Good news from the Federal government for anyone coming back into Canada "Starting April 1, vaccinated travelers won’t need to track down a...

Amanda, saturday 19-Mar-22 8 85
Amanda
Nails
Amanda of Beauty, On December 19, 2021 at 11:36

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of my...

Amanda, thursday 17-Mar-22 20 198
Amanda
Engagement Photos
Amanda of Before the wedding, On January 23, 2022 at 12:15

Have you and your fiance showed off the shots from your engagement photo shoot?! Have you sent one out as your Save The Date? Or are your engagement photos just for you and your fiance to enjoy?! I've...

Amanda, monday 7-Mar-22 37 406 2
Amanda
What are you using for your card box?!
Amanda of Wedding reception, On February 22, 2022 at 22:58

How are you collecting cards at your wedding? Are you DIY, buying it online, buying in store or even customizing it after buying it?! I can't wait to see everyone's card box! Even if you don’t have...

Amanda, friday 4-Mar-22 13 115
Amanda
Are you wearing a necklace with your wedding dress?!
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On February 22, 2022 at 23:03

What is your jewelry plan for the big day?! Are you wearing a necklace with your wedding dress, or are you letting the dress's neckline speak for itself? I will be wearing my Baba's (Grandmother)...

Amanda, wednesday 2-Mar-22 21 132
Amanda
Who is wearing a wedding garter?!
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On February 24, 2022 at 21:55

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Who will wear a wedding garter? Are you going with white or something more bright?? Did you already find one?! Or have you decided to skip this tradition all together?! I found...

Amanda, tuesday 1-Mar-22 23 138
Amanda
How did you meet your spouse to be?!
Amanda of WeddingWire, On February 17, 2022 at 15:54

Did you meet online or through friends? At school? At work, at a party?? Share how you first met your fiancé! My fiance and I met online through Facebook. We had a bunch of mutual friends in common....

Amanda, tuesday 1-Mar-22 39 231 2
Amanda
When Did You Get Engaged?!
Amanda of Before the wedding, On December 31, 2021 at 12:18

Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest month of the year for proposals?? 💍 When did you get engaged??!!! Did you get engaged in...

Amanda, thursday 24-Feb-22 195 1,665 2
Amanda
Bar Options
Amanda of Wedding reception, On February 10, 2022 at 16:58

The cost of food and drinks for your guests will likely be one of your biggest wedding expenses. For your big day, what are you choosing to do with your bar option? Are you going with a Cash Bar,...

Amanda, monday 21-Feb-22 26 261 2
Amanda
Sweetheart or Head Table?
Amanda of Wedding reception, On February 10, 2022 at 12:34

What's your seating style? Will you and your fiance be sitting at a sweetheart table just for the two of you? Or will you sit with your whole wedding party at a head table? My fiance and I have...

Amanda, monday 21-Feb-22 23 238
Amanda
Restrictions Being Lifted March 1st 2022
Amanda of Alberta, On February 8, 2022 at 20:29

For all of the Alberta brides!!

Amanda, thursday 17-Feb-22 4 56
Amanda
Perfume!
Amanda of Beauty, On February 13, 2022 at 16:51

Will you be wearing your usual perfume on your wedding day, or are you splurging for a special scent?! For myself, I am stuck between two of my favorites! Christian Dior - J'adore and Juicy Couture -...

Liberty, tuesday 15-Feb-22 12 84
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On January 9, 2022 at 13:15

Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or family? How did you decide on the number of guests? I know everything with covid has changed a...

Amanda, wednesday 9-Feb-22 55 364 1
Amanda
Hair: Up Or Down?!
Amanda of Beauty, On February 3, 2022 at 20:32

What is everyone thinking of doing for their hair for the big day?! Keeping it down, putting it up into nice updo, adding extensions?! Are you getting a hair stylist to do your hair or are you doing...

Alyx, tuesday 8-Feb-22 16 163 1
Amanda
Booking Your First Vendor!
Amanda of Plan a wedding, On January 6, 2022 at 19:26

Congrats to all the newly engaged couples! We have a lot of new members! After getting engaged, every couple has to start somewhere with planning! Which was the very first wedding vendor you booked?...

Vinod, saturday 5-Feb-22 17 150 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics