Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Appreciation Post

Amanda, on May 5, 2020 at 18:51 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

My fiance and I have had to postpone our August 8th wedding until next year because of this virus, I want to say thank you to all of our vendors and our venue for being so helpful and accommodating during these difficult & uncertain times.

Since we’re getting married in BC and not living in that province, this process has been very easy & headache free. They have all come through for us and have switched to our new date August 7th 2021 with no extra cost or hassle.

If anyone is thinking of getting married in Kelowna or the Okanagan Area, I highly recommend these amazing people! 2764.png

Summerhill Pyramid Winery - Nicole (Event Sales Manager)

Mountain Peak Weddings – Pastor Wayne Laurie

Lasting Memories Weddings and Events – Katelynn Harris (Wedding Coordinator)

Kakes By Kathie – Kathie

Lichon Photography – Jessica Lichon

Makeup By Kelsey Brynn – Kelsey Allmark

Let’s Dance DJ – Dan Wilson

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 26, 2024 at 09:08
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Aleli, Dan was amazing to work with and was also amazing on our wedding night! You won't be disappointed! He did a great job throughout our entire day as we did our ceremony and reception!

• A
    Newbie August 2024 British Columbia
    Aleli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Amanda,

Can I ask how your experience was with DJ Dan? We have him booked and would love your feedback!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm soo thankful for all of them. They have made this experience so easy and stress free. I feel for all of the couples that haven't had the luck that my fiance and I have had

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow this is amazing youre so lucky other girls have not been so lucky with changing dates

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm very thankful for all of them!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You got excellent service that is professional vendors to understand your situation coming through to make the changes happen.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes, exactly! All of us are going through the same thing all over the world. I'm originally from there, so knowing that my home town has come through in such a crazy time makes this process so much easier Smiley heart

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super thankful for those vendors who understand the stress and heartbreak of postponing a wedding. It's so nice that everyone pulled through for you! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics