Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Hairstyles!

Amanda, on November 28, 2023 at 11:05 Posted in Beauty 0 5

Hello all of you gorgeous people!! Let's talk HAIR Smiley heart

What is everyone thinking of doing for their hair for the big day?! Keeping it down, putting it up into nice up do, half up/half down, adding extensions?!

Are you getting a hair stylist do your hair or are you doing your hair yourself?!

This is what I had down for my wedding. I was very lucky to have my aunt who is a hair stylist for Alberta Film and television do my hair for my big day Smiley heart

Hairstyles! 1

Hairstyles! 2

Hairstyles! 3

Hairstyles! 4

5 Comments

Latest activity by Shubhanshu, on July 24, 2024 at 08:15
  • S
    Newbie January 2025 Haryana
    Shubhanshu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm considering a classic updo to keep things elegant and timeless. I think it's important to find a style that complements the overall look, whether it’s an intricate updo or a relaxed half up/half down. Personally, I'll be getting a professional to do my hair since it's such a special occasion. By the way, I'm also looking for the perfect wedding guest hairstyle , as I have a few weddings to attend this year. How lucky you are to have a talented aunt to do your hair – it must have been perfect.

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! My aunt did an amazing job!

• Kira
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Kira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful hair style! My fiancé LOVES my hair down, and I do too, but I worry about it getting tangled with wind, dancing, etc! I'm definitely going to get a professional to do my hair, as I cannot deal with the frustration of trying ro do it myself on the day of! I may use your style as inspiration as I love that it is up but still flows down! Love love love it!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! My aunt really did an amazing job and it was such a special moment between the two of us.

It's still beautiful with it being simple and elegant

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gorgeous! Your hair reminds me of a princess in a movie. Lucky you had your aunt, that's so helpful!

I had my hair professionally done because it's the one thing I CANNOT be bothered to do myself. Went with something simple, I wear it up a lot so I knew I did not want to wear it completely down.

Hairstyles! 5

Hairstyles! 6

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics