Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda Online

Kelowna, British Columbia · From February 2019

I'm one of a few featured users on this wonderful site! I'm here to help with any questions you may have! My husband & I got engaged December 25 2017. We... View more

I'm one of a few featured users on this wonderful site! I'm here to help with any questions you may have! My husband & I got engaged December 25 2017. We live in Edmonton AB & got married in Kelowna BC on August 7 2022

Happily married 🎉

August 7, 2022

50days 16hrs
Jocelyn
Stationary
Jocelyn, Today at 07:45

Hello! Looking for a good affordable stationary to meet with and talk ideas for invitations etc. Any recommendations?

Amanda, 36 minutes ago 2
Amanda
Brides of 2023! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda, On September 5, 2022 at 23:16

Hello all of you gorgeous people! Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2023, share your wedding date and what city you're getting married in! Let's...

Amy, 5 hours ago 216 8
Amanda
Brides of 2024! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda, On September 7, 2022 at 23:01

Since we have a lot of new users, I want to say Welcome to you all! Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2024, share your wedding date and what city...

Amanda, yesterday at 21:01 75 11
Hank
What are you printing vs not printing?
Hank, On September 19, 2022 at 19:59

What are you printing? Anything you opted out of in favour for digital? We opted for digital invites so they don't get lost in the mail or give our guests extra garbage. I'm web-savvy too so coming up...

Amanda, yesterday at 21:00 23
Heather
Heather, Yesterday at 12:21

Congratulations to all the September 24th couples! Our day was a dream come true!

Heather, 45 minutes ago 15
Amanda
Officiant Shoutout!
Amanda, On September 25, 2022 at 18:21

I want to give a big shout out to MOUNTAIN PEAK WEDDINGS Pastor Wayne Laurie was amazing! He really made us feel comfortable and was so great to deal with! Very quick to respond to emails and always...

Amanda, sunday 25-Sep-22 7
Amanda
Wedding Coordinator Shoutout!
Amanda, On September 25, 2022 at 18:18

I wanna give a big shout out to LASTING MEMORIES WEDDINGS AND EVENTS OKANAGAN. Katelynn Harris is the owner and founder! She was amazing to work with! She helped with the setup for our ceremony and...

Amanda, sunday 25-Sep-22 6
Paige
Gifts requested at Bridal Shower
Paige, On September 24, 2022 at 08:31

So my fiancé and I have been together for 11 years, we have 2 kids together and have lived in 2 houses. The house we live in now is our forever home and we have all of the typical “bridal shower...

Carine, yesterday at 14:30 5
Amanda
Handmade Home Decor Shoutout!
Amanda, On September 22, 2022 at 12:16

I wanted to give a huge shoutout to SDR Designs (Based in Edmonton) Facebook: sdrdsgns Instagram: @sdrdsgns My best friend got this sign made for my husband and I

Amanda, friday 23-Sep-22 4
Tracy
Photo Checklist
Tracy, On September 22, 2022 at 22:23

Hi! I’m looking for a checklist to give to my photographer. I’m not looking for a large list just the “must haves”. Wedding date is May 6, 2023 and my photographer has requested a list 🤷🏼‍♀️. And go...

Julia, yesterday at 16:43 11
Carine
Wedding Planning is stressful...
Carine, On September 21, 2022 at 10:16

Wedding planning is stressful, what are things you doing before the wedding to pamper yourself to help calm the nerves and stress? I booked a week off before and after the wedding. I am planning on a...

Carine, yesterday at 14:27 19
M
Hashtag help!
Marisa, On September 21, 2022 at 01:47

Hi everyone my wedding is next year but I need a hashtag and can’t find any good ones! Please help! Bride: Marisa Budhu Groom: Umar Malik

Hank, wednesday 21-Sep-22 3
K
Incorporating your fury best friend into the wedding!
K1327, On September 21, 2022 at 09:30

Hi all, My husband and I are dog crazy and absolutely love our 2 year old lab Kenna girl. We knew right away we wanted to incorporate her so we had a signature cocktail (mojito basically) named after...

Lissa, thursday 22-Sep-22 20 1
Alyx
Married in 9 days!!!
Alyx, On September 21, 2022 at 00:08

I get married in nine days!!! 😳 I’m feeling alll the emotions lol. Also I can’t sleep anymore.. I just stay up thinking what needs to be done next 😬 I’m not unorganized, I’m on top of everything but I...

Brittney, sunday 25-Sep-22 10
Amanda
Wedding Favors - Yay or Nay?!
Amanda, On September 19, 2022 at 18:39

Are you giving all of your guests a favor to take home? If so, tell us what you're giving to your guests as a thank you! Or does the food, booze, and festivities cover it for you? My husband and I...

KELLY, friday 23-Sep-22 25
Amanda
Countdown!
Amanda, On June 1, 2022 at 12:09

Hello Everyone! How many days until your wedding?! Even if you're just starting this journey of planning, tell us how far away are you until the big day!! My fiance and I are 67 days away!!! After...

Amanda, tuesday 20-Sep-22 213 4
Malyssa
Skip or Keep?? Something old, new, borrowed, and blue
Malyssa, On September 20, 2022 at 11:35

Happy Planning Brides. Are you following the tradition of something old, new, borrowed, and blue? This tradition goes back to the 19th century. The exact meaning behind each trinket isn't totally...

Lissa, friday 23-Sep-22 7
Amanda
The Morning/Day After?!
Amanda, On April 10, 2022 at 12:17

What are your plans for the day after "I do"? Are you heading off to your honeymoon right away? Getting some much needed rest and relaxation? Are your parents hosting a brunch? What's your plan for...

Amanda, monday 19-Sep-22 17
Lissa
12 days out!
Lissa, On September 19, 2022 at 14:03

My wedding is 12 days away on October 1st and while there’s still so much to do it finally feels like it’s coming together! I took a day trip down to the USA on the weekend and picked up faux wood...

Lissa, thursday 22-Sep-22 17
Brittany
Wedding Videography - Keep or Skip?
Brittany, On September 19, 2022 at 15:26

Do you plan on having a videographer at your wedding? Or do you plan to skip it entirely and just get photos done? For myself and my fiancé it was a long-time of going back and forth. When we...

Brittany, yesterday at 16:53 29
Jasmine
No one comment on my pictures
Jasmine, On September 19, 2022 at 16:40

I post pictures of my wedding on instagram and facebook but no one talks about how pretty i am in my dress or how good i look. i only get comments on my husband n people tell him he how handsome he...

Alyx, tuesday 20-Sep-22 7
Julie
Keep or Skip: Cutting of the Cake?
Julie, On September 19, 2022 at 12:03

Will you be keeping with tradition and making time to cut the wedding cake? Skip it? Or do something different all together? For me, since this is both our second marriage, we decided we were skipping...

Julie, monday 19-Sep-22 16
Hank
Wedding Superstitions
Hank, On September 19, 2022 at 11:54

A lot of wedding traditions are not based on any formality but rather a set of silly superstitions. What things are you keeping in the wedding due to superstition and what are you skipping? - Not...

Thug, yesterday at 10:39 25 1
Carine
Keep or skip: bouquet and garter toss?
Carine, On September 19, 2022 at 11:40

What tradition are you keeping or skipping? We are doing the bouquet toss and skipping the garter toss as my Fiance doesn't want to do it.

KELLY, tuesday 20-Sep-22 21
Amanda
Wedding Cake!
Amanda, On September 16, 2022 at 21:39

This is my husband and I's wedding cake that Kakes By Kathie did for our wedding on August 7th, 2022! Highly recommended her if you're in the Okanagan area! Best cake I have ever tasted!!

Amanda, monday 19-Sep-22 2
Amanda
Brides of 2023! Does Your Dress Have a Train?!
Amanda, On September 18, 2022 at 20:55

Hello ladies!! The year 2023 is just a few short months away! Does your wedding dress have a train?! Is it short and dance-floor friendly?! Long and dramatic?! Or does your dress not have a train at...

Hank, monday 19-Sep-22 33 1
A
rsvp Date Looming....
Amanda, On September 19, 2022 at 08:35

How/When do you gently nudge those of your guests who have not yet sent back their RSVP's? Our RSVP date is 3 weeks away & is exactly one month prior to our wedding day. I'm waiting to hear back...

Lissa, monday 19-Sep-22 8
S
Wedding Dress Cleaner
Sarah, On September 17, 2022 at 06:55

Hi there, Does anyone know a place in Toronto that cleans wedding dresses? We had my wedding on Sept 2nd and I still haven’t had my wedding dress cleaned! If anyone has used a cleaner before and could...

Amanda, sunday 18-Sep-22 1
Victoria
Add sleeves to dress or not?
Victoria, On September 17, 2022 at 18:30

I had my first dress fitting today and I was set on adding off the shoulder sleeves, but now I’m not sure. Let me know your opinions. First picture is my dress. Second picture is what I envisioned....

Carine, monday 19-Sep-22 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics