Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Kelowna, British Columbia · From February 2019

I am one of a few featured users on this wonderful site! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to help in anyway I can. My fiance & I... View more

I am one of a few featured users on this wonderful site! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to help in anyway I can. My fiance & I got engaged December 25th 2017. We live in Edmonton, Alberta and are getting married in my second home of Kelowna, British Columbia

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 7, 2022

75days 0hrs : 49min
Christine
Bridesmaids
Christine, Today at 13:14

My bridesmaids all want these huge fashion accessories for hair and all that I feel its haha way to much what do I do? Do I say no? Help please

Alyx, 49 minutes ago 4
Liberty
We're Married!!
Liberty, Today at 12:55

05. 22. 22. The most perfect day!! The weather couldn't have been any better! It wasn't too hot or too cold and there was beautiful clouds in the sky! Minor hiccups throughout the day but none of them...

Liberty, 4 minutes ago 24
Christine
Bridesmaids dresses
Christine, Today at 13:03

Do the bridesmaids dresses have to match or can it be as long as they are in long and same color?

Danielle, 30 minutes ago 8
Christine
Centerpiece,aisle decor, arch decor
Christine, Today at 08:21

Does the flowers for centerpieces, wedding arch and aisle have to match the floral in the bouquets?

Alyx, 28 minutes ago 6
Marissa
Hashtag help!
Marissa, Yesterday at 15:42

I need help coming up with a wedding pun for my fiance. My name is Marissa Lim and his name is Tony Luong. Thank you soo much!!

Amanda, 17 hours ago 1
Karlie
Small, home-video style, intimate wedding complete.
Karlie, Yesterday at 16:57

Hi all, I just got married! Woo May 18th 2022. When I came back to look online there was a part of my heart that felt showing my wedding may not be as FLASHY as BEAUTIFUL as GLAMOROUS as others might...

Liberty, 4 hours ago 6
G
Wedding cake- Vaughan, on
Giuseppina, Yesterday at 09:18

Hi everyone!! Can anyone recommend a good bakery in Vaughan, ON for a Wedding cake? I am looking for something simple. I have been going back and forth on whether I should have a cake and still can't...

Amanda, yesterday at 12:37 1
Maggnard-Smanta
Outfit change during the reception
Maggnard-Smanta, Yesterday at 01:44

Hello there, Do you plan on keeping your wedding dress during the whole reception or do an outfit change during the reception? Share your inspirations! I always thought about changing into a jumpsuit...

Liberty, 5 hours ago 14
Lissa
Finally saw my wedding dress (for the first time)
Lissa, Yesterday at 00:12

After trying 40+ wedding dresses I could never find “the one”. I decided to go the custom route and met with a dress designer locally. Turns out she made my aunt’s dress 25 years ago. Up until now all...

Carine, 2 hours ago 7
Hailey
Will you be including a boquet and garter toss?
Hailey, On May 22, 2022 at 16:36

The Garter toss now aways is like the boquet toss but for the gentlemen. While the groom takes the garter off the brides leg all the gents stand up and catch the garter that's thrown by the groom!...

KELLY, 2 hours ago 24
Hailey
Mother and son dance song suggestions
Hailey, On May 22, 2022 at 16:43

Hey everyone! Does anyone have suggestions on a mother and son dance song? Thank you 😊

Amanda, sunday 22-May-22 1
Rayanne
Cutting the cake
Rayanne, On May 20, 2022 at 18:34

The cutting of the cake symbolizing the first thing you do together as a married couple. Are you including this tradition? I feel like there is a certain degree of trust involved with this one. I have...

Rayanne, an hour ago 26
Brianna
bc bonfire wedding reception
Brianna, On May 17, 2022 at 11:11

Hi there! I’m beginning my wedding venue search. We are thinking we would like to have a bonfire reception, so in need of a place that can accommodate this. Does this even exist in BC, with the fire...

Evergreen, 2 hours ago 2 1
Amanda
Wedding Dress! White or Colorful?!
Amanda, On May 19, 2022 at 12:19

HI lovely brides to be! Let's talk wedding dress colors! While the white dress is the most traditional and classic, a touch of color on your wedding dress can make it quite unique and also look...

Carine, 7 hours ago 22
Marsha
Receiving line
Marsha, On May 18, 2022 at 16:32

I am planning out my timeline for the day for our wedding. I don't know if we have allocated time for a receiving line. We take our pictures from 5:30 until about 7pm while they are having a cocktail...

Marsha, sunday 22-May-22 10
Raelee
Wedding music
Raelee, On May 21, 2022 at 18:59

Looking for some ideas for walking down the aisle (me). NO COUNTRY MUSIC

Carine, 3 hours ago 4
Rebecca
Father daughter songs?????
Rebecca, On May 19, 2022 at 17:45

Spam me with non teary eyed father daughter song suggestions

Karlie, yesterday at 16:44 5
Melanie
Menu cards
Melanie, On May 19, 2022 at 19:24

Our caterer will be serving dinner buffet style. Are menu cards necessary? Or will signage at the buffet table stating what is what be enough?

Alyx, yesterday at 20:56 10
Abbie
Hair or make up - which comes first?
Abbie, On May 17, 2022 at 22:11

I’m assuming hair, since they generally wash your hair but I truly don’t know 😅🙈

Liberty, saturday 21-May-22 21
Kelsey
Songs/music?
Kelsey, On May 16, 2022 at 14:33

What songs are you using? Processional for bridesmaids and bride (if different) Signing of the registerRecessionalEntrance song to receptionFirst danceFather/daughter danceMother/son danceCutting of...

Derek, yesterday at 04:43 9
B
Trumpet vases
Brooke, On May 19, 2022 at 10:12

Hey everyone! I’m looking so suggestions on where to buy trumpet vases, I need about 24 of them. Thank you😊

Alyx, thursday 19-May-22 2
Daily
Throwing rice for the newlyweds
Daily, On May 18, 2022 at 18:58

What do you all think about the tradition such as people throw rice to a newlywed? Growing up in Thailand after the ceremony is over, people always through rice at the newlyweds couples! I love the...

Derek, yesterday at 04:34 6
Carine
Hair Extensions what do you recommend?
Carine, On May 18, 2022 at 14:59

Hi have thin short hair and was looking at hair extensions to have the thick mermaid hair for the wedding, does anyone have recommendations on what is better?

Carine, saturday 21-May-22 15
Amanda
What Flowers Are You Using?!
Amanda, On May 5, 2022 at 22:42

Hello WeddingWire Family! Have you chosen your flowers, or do you have a vision in mind?! Anemone, dahlia, gerbera, peonie, rose... What flowers are you using for your big day?! Bonus if you show us!!...

Amanda, wednesday 18-May-22 21
S
azazie Agave Swatch
Sarah, On May 18, 2022 at 08:24

Does anyone in Toronto have an AZAZIE Agave swatch they would be willing to sell me? I ordered this swatch but it's taking a bit too long to come and I'd like to chose my bridesmaids dresses sooner...

Sarah, thursday 19-May-22 7
Liberty
Seating Chart
Liberty, On May 17, 2022 at 16:51

I finished my seating chart today!! I got this frame for $20 at Jysk and used my cricut to write and cut out the tables. It was a super simple DIY to do! Only 5 days until my wedding!! Share...

Abbie, friday 20-May-22 15 1
Michelle
RSVP on wedding website
Michelle, On April 14, 2019 at 17:07

Hello I'm wondering if anyone is having the same problem as I am. I made up my guest list, went to go test out the RSVP part on the website and I noticed that some guests aren't popping up. I went...

Lynnie, tuesday 17-May-22 8
Ashley
Honeymoon help
Ashley, On May 16, 2022 at 20:08

Hi guys! We are planning on doing our honeymoon in August but we need ideas on where to go! Where is everyone going this year?? We like adult-only & all inclusive but want to go somewhere...

Carine, wednesday 18-May-22 3
Yasmin
Couples getting married on July 22, 2023 in British Columbia
Yasmin, On May 16, 2022 at 18:29

Hello July 22, 2023 Brides! How’s planning going? Where is everyone at? Any tips for a fellow bride?

Megan, tuesday 17-May-22 4
Hailey
Wedding timeline
Hailey, On May 16, 2022 at 15:27

Hi ! I am trying to figure out my wedding timeline, the biggest hurdle is trying to figure out how long it will take for hair and makeup for approx 5-6 people. I ideally want my ceremony at 4:00 pm...

Hailey, wednesday 18-May-22 10
Marianne
Gap a few hours between ceremony and reception?
Marianne, On May 12, 2022 at 09:56

Hi there! As like many of you out there, I'm currently planning for my wedding and looking to get opinions about having a gap-time between the ceremony and reception. A little background, I'm Filipino...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics