Amanda
Amanda

Kelowna, British Columbia · From February 2019

My fiance & I got engaged Dec 25 2017. We live in Edmonton AB and are getting married at a beautiful winery in my second home of Kelowna BC

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 7, 2022

286days 5hrs : 34min
Carolyn
Photographers and model release?
Carolyn, Today at 00:13

Hello! My partner and I were reading through the contract a wedding photographer had sent to us and noticed a model release was included. Basically we would forfeit all legal rights to our photos -...

Carolyn, 2 hours ago 5
Darlene
Photo Thank you Cards
Darlene, Yesterday at 19:30

Has anyone experienced not getting any photos? We have been married for a month and haven’t even received any sneak peak photos. I want to send out thank you card with our photo on them but I don’t...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 4
Lindsay
Venue
Lindsay, Yesterday at 23:29

I have a question for people in BC, my fiancé and I were interested in Riverway, now what I don’t get is the minimum head count which is 150, if we don’t have that limit are we going to pay extra?

Hank, 12 hours ago 5
Tunisha
We got married!! 💐🥰 10.16.21
Tunisha, Yesterday at 14:27

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to share with you awesome people!! I GOT A WHOLE ASS HUSBAND! 😍🥰 From friend, to fiancé, to husband! I was stressed with the rain at first. Wanted to have our ceremony on...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 14
Lindsay
Wedding Dress
Lindsay, On October 23, 2021 at 18:43

Hi everyone, My mother in law to be is going to make my wedding dress! Would it still be ok to try on dresses or do you guys think I won’t need to?

Samantha, 2 hours ago 4
Brooke
Wedding Vows! Who's writing their own?
Brooke, On October 22, 2021 at 16:33

Hello brides! My wedding is a year away but I've contemplated on the idea of writing my own vows. My fiance is a shy guy and is most likely going to request to do the traditional "repeat after me"...

Amanda, yesterday at 12:43 10
Alyx
Tables!? Dance floor!?
Alyx, On October 23, 2021 at 16:40

I want to have rectangle tables and round tables but my reception space it isn’t the biggest and it isn’t the smallest either. Think of the space as a big square it can fit 250 people inside. I have...

Samantha, 2 hours ago 4
Amanda
Mother Of The Bride Dress
Amanda, On October 21, 2021 at 13:16

So last weekend my mom and I went shopping for her dress for my wedding. We probably went to 5 different places and ended up finding the dress from the company I work for! To see her eyes light up...

Amanda, friday 22-Oct-21 12
Meghan
Tell us your wedding hashtags!
Meghan, On October 21, 2021 at 12:15

Drop your wedding hashtag ladies! Would love to see every one's clever hashtags. Ours is #MeghanTysTheKnot

Rere, saturday 23-Oct-21 15
Laura
Help finding a musician for Calgary wedding reception
Laura, On October 20, 2021 at 17:35

Hi all! My fiancé and I are really keen on live music for our wedding reception, but we are having a hard time finding anything! We are looking for a local(ish) musician or duo that has a...

Lynnie, thursday 21-Oct-21 2 1
ALESSIA
alton mill wedding Caledon
ALESSIA, On October 19, 2021 at 10:29

Hi all, my partner and I will be celebrating our wedding next summer at The Alton Mill in Caledon, ON. I'm hoping to get in touch with anyone who has used this venue before, so I ask them some...

ALESSIA, thursday 21-Oct-21 4
Brittany
Madison Greenhouse
Brittany, On October 19, 2021 at 16:16

Hi brides to be!! Is anyone having issues with Madison Greenhouse venue?? And if so do you have any tips? They have new owners that don’t seem to know what they are doing and have now pulled their...

Amanda, thursday 21-Oct-21 3
N
3D Bouquet Preservation in Kamloops bc
Nicole, On September 10, 2021 at 00:04

Hey All, I'm new here. Wondering if anyone knows where I can have my bouquet 3D preserved in Kamloops BC, Canada. Thanks!

Amanda, thursday 21-Oct-21 1
K
Ceremony Venue Edmonton
Kelly, On October 20, 2021 at 13:42

Hello All, We’ve picked our reception venue but I’m stuck on where to hold the ceremony. I’ve noticed most places seem to do both, but I don’t want to have the ceremony there. Not looking for a...

Amanda, wednesday 20-Oct-21 4
Ashleykay
Couples getting married on June 24, 2022 in Alberta
Ashleykay, On October 15, 2021 at 23:26

Hey Everyone! Already so excited and can't wait for our big day on June 24th! My fiancé and I are having a mini-mony in Banff at Tunnel Mountain Reservoir with our close family and then a small...

Amanda, wednesday 20-Oct-21 5
Veronica
finally the wait was Over!
Veronica, On October 20, 2021 at 20:44

AHHHH! Finally. We got our big day, after two years of engagement, and then a year postponement and then two weeks of anxious fourth wave anxiety wondering if our wedding would make it, the day...

Alyx, saturday 23-Oct-21 8 1
J
Affordable wedding dresses in Montreal that have a good plus size selection?
Jennifer, On October 19, 2021 at 16:57

Hey y'all! Any personal recommendations? I'll be checking out Bridalane, but I'd like other recommendations. I'm not from Montreal, so seeing a lot of stores with "couture" in the name doesn't bring...

Lynnie, thursday 21-Oct-21 2
A
Summer 2022 Wedding - Covid restrictions
Anna, On October 19, 2021 at 20:48

Hi all! hoping for some advice, as my fiancé and I are in a bit of a dilemma. Ontario has placed the mandatory vaccination restrictions on Weddings and we are planning to get married next summer. My...

Tunisha, thursday 21-Oct-21 3
Amanda
Cake Flavors, Tiers & Design
Amanda, On October 17, 2021 at 14:43

Hey Everyone! One of the most fun and tasty parts of wedding planning is cake tasting! But it can be a real challenge to narrow down all the delicious choices. How many flavors are in your wedding...

Liberty, monday 18-Oct-21 14
Emily
Officiant Cost
Emily, On October 18, 2021 at 17:18

I'm just curious to see what other people paid their officiant! I've come across such a different range of prices and I'm trying to figure out what a normal price point would be.

Carmel, saturday 23-Oct-21 16
Daily
Votive candles for wedding
Daily, On October 18, 2021 at 15:11

I really need a honest opinion!! I love love votive candles to put it right beside table centerpieces, however I’m a little concern about the flame. We will be having kids during the reception. I...

Daily, tuesday 19-Oct-21 20
Frances
Cash Bar or Corkage Bar
Frances, On October 18, 2021 at 02:16

Hi Guys, Just a lot of thinking about how are we gonna do our beverage service on our wedding (getting married on Sept.10,2022). My fiancée and I don’t drink,but both of our friends and family does.I...

Hank, monday 18-Oct-21 4
Michelle
We did it! (again)
Michelle, On October 18, 2021 at 14:21

Friday October 8th was the big day! We finally got to have our big wedding that we had postponed from last year. Since we did the legal marriage last year we had a vow renewal style ceremony with the...

Audrey, saturday 23-Oct-21 13
Amanda
Brides of 2022!!! Show us your rings!!!
Amanda, On September 22, 2021 at 14:26

Congrats to the Brides of 2022 Only a few short months and 2022 is upon us! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling and share with all of us when you're getting married in 2022 This is mine and...

Amanda, monday 18-Oct-21 34 2
Tunisha
Almost There — October 16th
Tunisha, On October 10, 2021 at 19:14

Hello Beautiful People, So, the wedding will be in 5 days!!!!We have a Day of Coordinator, but I will feel like I will be missing things on the day of. These nerves are getting me… 😣 How do you calm...

Stacey TC, monday 18-Oct-21 31
Becky
Struggling
Becky, On October 18, 2021 at 01:28

Picked at date for our wedding! But really struggling to accept my family wont come.

Meghan, monday 18-Oct-21 7
Abbie
Wearing black to a wedding?
Abbie, On October 18, 2021 at 08:16

Hi all! I have never been to a wedding a guest, only in the wedding party myself. I have a wedding to attend at the end of the month and was planning on wearing a long black dress (with beading around...

Abbie, saturday 23-Oct-21 18
S
Anyone have any good makeup artist recommendations for San Diego who have experience working with Asian facial features? ?
Sinica, On October 17, 2021 at 23:23

Preferably someone who is experienced with a more natural look- I think the dark smoky eye makeup looks awesome on a lot of people, just not me and looks overly heavy/made up on my face because of my...

Sinica, sunday 17-Oct-21 4
Stacey
In Memory
Stacey, On October 16, 2021 at 11:19

Has anyone done a butterfly release after their wedding ceremony? My mom passed away 1.5yrs ago and was thinking of doing a butterfly release in memory of her. Ceremony is outside.

Samantha, monday 18-Oct-21 11 1
Jenny
How long did it take your bridesmaids to respond to your “will you be my bridesmaid?” letter?
Jenny, On October 16, 2021 at 03:15

So the three girls I’m asking to be my bridesmaids don’t live that close to me (okay two of them live six hours away now lol) but I’m a pretty anxious person in general and was wondering, if you...

Jenny, saturday 23-Oct-21 7
Abigail
Wedding venues
Abigail, On October 17, 2021 at 19:34

Hi everyone! did anyone find a wedding venue in toronto, vaughan or richmond hill that was affordable and for small weddings?

Meghan, monday 18-Oct-21 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics