Skip to main content
Erin
Erin

'Orillia', Ontario · From December 2019

27 year old mom of 2 boys, engaged on February 14 2019, has a strange love of vintage things and for the 18th,19th and early 20th century. I'm an odd ball... View more

27 year old mom of 2 boys, engaged on February 14 2019, has a strange love of vintage things and for the 18th,19th and early 20th century. I'm an odd ball who just loves my life and my family and can not wait for our big day!!! Wedding date set for August 25 2023!!!!

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

June 28, 2024

92days 1hrs : 54min
Erin
Annoyed and not sure what to think
Erin, On April 27, 2022 at 18:22

So we are just over 1 year away from the date we set for our wedding. My gown is in the alterations shop, thousands has been laid out on venue, dj, invitations, cake, etc.. Now this man is saying he...

Vinod, friday 6-May-22 15
Lynnie
Brides of 2023 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie, On January 12, 2022 at 10:10

Congrats and much love to all the couples getting married in 2023! 💖 Now it's time to show off those gorgeous rings! Post a picture of your new bling below!! 💍 Photo from the @weddingwirecanada...

Erica, thursday 4-Jan-24 753 51
Erin
Planning during a pandemic??? What now???
Erin, On January 2, 2022 at 00:53

As many of us continue to plan our weddings without too much of a worry (at the moment) there are still a lot of us out there that have no idea where to go at this point. If that's you may I suggest...

Amanda, sunday 2-Jan-22 8
Erin
Planner or coordinator?
Erin, On July 27, 2021 at 23:22

Hey everyone I need some advice. I'm an extremely busy mom of 2 hyperactive boys and its becoming harder and harder to do the planning on my own. I've thought about saving for a planner but I dont...

Christiana, thursday 29-Jul-21 9
Erin
Stationary finalized!!!....sort of...
Erin, On March 12, 2021 at 14:57

Today I sat down with my FH and we went over the stationary details and finally settled on a look that we like. We love the designs and the layout of everything so now it's just a matter of getting on...

Vinod, thursday 18-Mar-21 8
Erin
Vintage modern
Erin, On February 10, 2021 at 18:47

Has anyone ever done wax seals before and if you did...Did you buy the kit or DIY them?

Erin, wednesday 10-Mar-21 6 1
Erin
Stressed out Bride
Erin, On February 21, 2021 at 00:00

I have been doing so much research and price checking all over the place but as we are an extremely low budget couple our dreams seem to be crumbling down around us in dollar signs. Marriage license...

Erin, wednesday 24-Feb-21 8
Erin
Skincare problems
Erin, On February 16, 2021 at 11:29

Hello everyone just a quick call for help on this subject. I have crazy combo skin. Usually my entire face is oily with my T zone being dryer than the Sahara desert, however lately I've been having a...

Jordyn, thursday 1-Jun-23 14 1
Erin
Wedding colors/ themes
Erin, On February 8, 2021 at 23:05

Hello everyone, I have a quick question for you. My SO and I have decided on our main colors being red and white but we are battling with choosing an accent color. We were thinking of either rose gold...

Erin, tuesday 16-Feb-21 12
Erin
Weird question
Erin, On February 10, 2021 at 22:20

This is simply because my curiosity is killing me. I know my gown is from Sincerity bridal but I don't know what collection or year. Does anyone recognize this gown??? If so can you please tell me...

Erin, thursday 11-Feb-21 7
Erin
Postpone oh No!!!
Erin, On February 8, 2021 at 20:52

Have any of you decided to postpone the wedding because of everything going on with COVID-19? If so is anyone else getting flack for doing it? A few of my family members and friends that were invited...

Vinod, sunday 14-Feb-21 19
Erin
Vendor Musts
Erin, On September 25, 2020 at 20:27

So I have hired a photographer for our big day and I plan on hiring a few other vendors. My question is what vendors are an absolute must have for you personally and why?

Vinod, friday 16-Oct-20 11
Erin
When planning becomes exhausting
Erin, On September 18, 2020 at 14:07

I am beginning to feel a little exhausted with the whole planning process I'm doing it all by myself since I don't have the funds to hire a planner and it's becoming overwhelming. What do I do?

Erin, wednesday 23-Sep-20 13
Erin
Delegation or No?
Erin, On September 18, 2020 at 19:05

When it comes to planning I've been told sometimes it helps to delegate tasks to your bridal party to help out. I am wondering what the view on delegation is on here. Yay or nay?

Rachael, sunday 11-Oct-20 9
Erin
Wedding funding.
Erin, On September 17, 2020 at 14:49

Although a good majority of our wedding will be DOY there is still quite a bit of it will still cost an arm and a leg. My question is simple how much did your wedding cost and how did you get the...

Kayla, monday 21-Sep-20 12
Erin
Taking Flack from family.
Erin, On September 20, 2020 at 18:23

I know they say weddings bring people together but right now it feels like it's just pulling us apart. My FH and I are trying really hard to do this on our own knowing full well our family members are...

Brooklyn, friday 13-Nov-20 16
Erin
The gown of my dreams.
Erin, On September 17, 2020 at 19:39

This is my beautiful gown, I cried when I put it on and I cried when I took it off. This was the most beautiful gown on the rack as far as I was concerned, my 87 year old mother cried with me on this...

Erin, friday 18-Sep-20 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics