Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erin
Frequent user June 2024 Ontario

Weird question

Erin, on February 10, 2021 at 22:20 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
This is simply because my curiosity is killing me. I know my gown is from Sincerity bridal but I don't know what collection or year. Does anyone recognize this gown??? If so can you please tell me what collection and year it was from?Weird question 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 11, 2021 at 17:56
  • Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Kristen thank you!! I imagine with that information that the gown must have been made somewhere between 2010 and 2013
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The most I could find is that someone purchased theirs back in 2014. Haha I tried to find the year it was made but my guess is around that time!

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did some research on that myself because I thought the same thing. Turns out you are right. Sincerity Bridal is a store so I'm assuming that the boutique I bout the gown from bought it off their clearance rack as a sort of over stock. It's not common but does occasionally happen.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I thought "Sincerity Bridal" was the design/label, not another store. I didn't know stores buy dresses from other stores to sell. Is that actually common in boutiques?

I'm surprised there's no tag or label inside the dress that states what the thing is. It would be like buying an Armani suit and not see any Armani label in the inner pocket.

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Attached you will see 2 gowns 1 is me and the second is from the site I found some info on about the gown.Weird question 2

Weird question 3

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hank ,
    The receipt just said the shop name "Ever After Bridal" it said that the gown was second-hand from Sincerity bridal and it said the amount we paid for the gown which if I remember correctly was around 700 after tax. It didn't say the collection or the year. Last night after doing much digging I found out it was a Maggie Soretto Isadora gown but still was not able to find the year.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Does your receipt or invoice not say?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics