Claire

Toronto, Ontario · From March 2019

Happily married 🎉

September 7, 2019

1716days 14hrs
Claire
Best.day.ever!
Claire, On September 16, 2019 at 23:23

We did it!!! My side of family are all in the Philippines so I asked my then future FIL if he will do the honor of walking me down the aisle and to my delight he was so happy! For him, it was a dream...

Ashley, friday 27-Sep-19 8 102
Claire
Make-up Trial
Claire, On August 3, 2019 at 19:21

Went for make up trial today and for a woman who doesn't use make up, I think it feels heavy at first and with the falsies but I love how it looks on me. What do you guys think?

Casey, monday 5-Aug-19 5 111
Claire
Cathedral veil or birdcage?
Claire, On July 19, 2019 at 12:44

Hello Ladies!!! 49 days before tying the knot! What do you guys think of what goes well with this dress? Long veil or birdcage one? Im going back and forth of what to do. Any input is appreciated!

Casey, friday 19-Jul-19 5 82
Skylor
My wedding dress
Skylor, On July 14, 2019 at 11:09

Hello everyone, I tried on wedding dresses for the first time yesterday and found the one! I got it and I couldn't be happier. It was not what I thought I would pick for myself but, I absolutely love...

Skylor, tuesday 13-Aug-19 44
K
Dress is Ready
Kelly, On July 12, 2019 at 09:52

I know it’s not super fancy or anything but here’s my dress! 15 days to go🥰

Amie, thursday 15-Aug-19 79
Tori
Wedding Bands
Tori, On May 28, 2019 at 15:56

Hey everybody! I've just GOT TO SEE what you guys have for your wedding bands! What you are going towards? Or, what you would like? Feel free to share your engagement rings so others can suggest if...

Claire, friday 12-Jul-19 18
Joey
DIY day! Let's get crafty 👩‍🎨
Joey, On June 29, 2019 at 14:05

We want to see your DIY wins, and your DIY fails. Share your DIY progress, ask for help, and get cheered on by our community DIY lovers. Origami crane Photo by Wes Perry Photography in Moncton NB...

Katherine, wednesday 14-Aug-19 6
Marissa
Engagement Photos!
Marissa, On June 27, 2019 at 18:33

We just got our engagement photos, and I just wanted to share in my excitement! It was hard choosing just 5 to share. We took them at my parent's property in the country and were lucky to have such...

Chere-Lee, wednesday 24-Jul-19 19
Tyanna
We did it!
Tyanna, On June 30, 2019 at 11:37

I've been super absent from WW in the last few months. Back in April we found out we are expecting our first child in December so things got even more hectic from us! Luckily my bridal store was...

Missa, wednesday 3-Jul-19 23
Allison
This Is It · Just Married
Allison, On June 24, 2019 at 17:17

More photos soon to come I promise! Here's a sneak peek of our wedding day Saturday. GoingHay Wedding DayGoingHay Wedding Day

Tyanna, sunday 30-Jun-19 18
Casey
Shoes for Outdoor Ceremony
Casey, On June 21, 2019 at 23:57

Hey everybody! My wedding is on September 7th this year and I can't for the life of me decide what shoes to wear!! It'll be an outdoor ceremony at my grandparent's farm followed by a reception in the...

Sarah, monday 12-Aug-19 36
Donna
Sons walking me down the Aisle
Donna, On June 8, 2019 at 22:38

Since I can remember Dads are to walk the Bride to be down the Aisle. Unfortunately I just found out my Dad is unable to do just that. My Dad walked me down my first Wedding, so many years ago, 1990...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 11
Claire
Welcome Package
Claire, On June 9, 2019 at 20:53

Hi Ladies! I need some inspiration for a welcome basket for our out of town guest. Something Canadian but not to cheesy. Share some Ideas please.. Thank you!!!

Bianca, monday 10-Jun-19 4 74
Kelly
Transportation
Kelly, On June 3, 2019 at 11:26

This is the one thing that I find absolutely mind boggling! I don't have a clue what we're doing for transportation to and from the wedding venue! I got a quote back from a limo company and they...

Sam, thursday 25-Jul-19 29
R
Engagment photos
Rebecca, On June 2, 2019 at 14:42

My fiancé and I are trying to decide if we should get engagement photos done. We got engaged in March and our wedding is in November. With our engagement being a few months away from our wedding we...

Madisyn, monday 3-Jun-19 8
Tasha
Aaaand we did it!
Tasha, On May 31, 2019 at 18:52

04/21/19 I'm a month late posting this, but it feels so good, not only to be married, but to not ever have to worry about wedding planning ever again! We did it on the *cheap* at my FIL's acreage, and...

Vinod, tuesday 2-Jul-19 17
Alexandria
Aisle song
Alexandria, On June 1, 2019 at 19:19

Hello all, Need your opinion. I decided I wanted to use the song "a thousand years" by christina perri to walk down the aisle. My question to is should i do it with Lryics or without. There's a...

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 8
Honeylie
I am Engaged... without a Ring!
Honeylie, On June 1, 2019 at 20:37

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years now and we recently decided to get married. No proposal was done, it was simply a mutual decision! We are still both very excited and cannot wait to...

Ana, friday 7-Jun-19 31
Stephanie
Done and Married!
Stephanie, On May 28, 2019 at 12:48

Well guys! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! The past Friday we got hitched and it was absolutely incredible! As almost every bride says, the day couldn't have been more perfect! Haha! Weather held out and...

Tamara, monday 15-Jul-19 29
Joey
What question do you get asked most often now that you're engaged?
Joey, On June 1, 2019 at 14:05

"When's the big day?" "Do I get a plus one?" "Who is in the wedding party?" "Who am I sitting with?" "Are you going on a honeymoon?" "Are you changing your name?" "When are you having kids?" "Are you...

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 26
Lynnie
Wedding Ceremony - Indoors or Outdoors?
Lynnie, On May 30, 2019 at 15:26

Will you say your "I dos" out in the open air? Or is your ceremony taking place inside? Where is your wedding ceremony taking place? What type of venue? Indoor Ceremony? Photo of The Lake House in...

Seleena, monday 3-Jun-19 22
Lynnie
Add twenty guests or cut twenty guests?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

If you had to choose right now - would you rather add twenty more guests to your guest list? 💌 Or cut twenty guests?? ✂️ Next Question: Videographer or a second photographer? Back to the Beginning:...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 42
Kayla
Finally got our pictures back!!
Kayla, On December 4, 2017 at 17:27

On September 16th, i got to marry my husband at my family cabin in Sicamous BC. So excited to share some photos! Groom Getting ready More getting ready The Guys Ceremony ...... Eating apples off the...

Claire, tuesday 21-May-19 26
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you got engaged
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:26

Did you know that winter is the most popular time for engagements? "Engagement season" takes place through the winter months (what better way to celebrate your love than snuggling up with your future...

Toni Rose, saturday 7-Sep-19 51
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Hashtags
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:22

#TrendAlert! Having a bespoke hashtag for the wedding has gotten hugely popular in Canada. 45% of couples got in on this tradition so they can collect guest photos after the big day. Will you have a...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Number of guests
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

Canadians like a big party! The Global Wedding Report discovered that the average guest list size in Canada was 154. How many guests are you inviting? Is your guest list smaller or larger than the...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 58
Joey
Will you cry on your wedding day?
Joey, On May 18, 2019 at 14:05

Do you expect you'll shed a few tears on your wedding day? Will your partner? What moment do you think will get the tears flowing? Photos by Frances Morency Photography in Collingwood

Amanda, wednesday 22-May-19 31
Kate
Ladies- hair up or down with dress?! Wedding in 28 days
Kate, On May 17, 2019 at 20:50

I had a trial with hair up, but at my last fitting today I wore my hair down and fell in love with the look. I need some objective opinions! thanks girls!!!

Lily, monday 6-Apr-20 28
Joey
Show me your ring!!
Joey, On May 15, 2019 at 08:05

Show off that sparkler - we want to see your rings! Photo by Sarah Dja Photography in Montreal

Rachel, monday 18-Nov-19 51
Sarah
Where to buy diy supplies?
Sarah, On May 13, 2019 at 17:24

I’m looking for things like: table runners, candle holders, wood slabs ( although we may cut them ourselves ), mason jars (Walmart?), etc. Where are you ladies getting your decor/supplies from??

Sarah, thursday 16-May-19 18
Hailey
Dress alterations ! help
Hailey, On May 14, 2019 at 09:57

I bought my dress from an outlet, and I do love it. But the more I look at it the more I'm worried about the color. Is the underlay too dark? Is it possible to fix that in alterations? Any opinions or...

Dani, tuesday 17-Dec-19 20
Elizabeth
Stationary
Elizabeth, On May 14, 2019 at 16:28

Hey ladies and gents, i am wondering where everyone got their invites? we are on a budget and hoping not to spend a ton on stationary. i was looking on vista print but they didn't really have what i...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics