Toronto, Ontario · From December 2018

Happily married 🎉

March 27, 2021

1119days 14hrs

Discussions

María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 157
Emilie
How long have you known each other for?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hi wonderful ladies and gents! Did you know from the first day you met? Or did it take a while before you realized that you were in love with each other? How long have you known each other for? Next...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 141
Alexandra
Dresses for hospital workers
Alexandra, On March 19, 2020 at 13:11

Hi all! I just wanted to post this here for any brides to be that are hospital workers. Pronovias group wants to give you a free wedding dress as a thank you for everything you are doing during this...

Ashley, friday 20-Mar-20 5
Sarah
How far out did everyone send invitations?
Sarah, On February 29, 2020 at 22:54

Our wedding is August 29th very few out of town guests and we have already given out save the dates back in November.So when do we send the invites?I am the type of person to receive a wedding...

Stiffra, friday 6-Mar-20 20
Lynnie
What does your guest list look like?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

Next up - the guest list! What does your guest list look like? Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or family?? Photo by Owl Eye...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 34
Kate-Lynn
Groomsmen colours.
Kate-Lynn, On February 29, 2020 at 20:53

HELP! Both me and my fiancé think this groomsmen suit looks nice for our fall wedding. Only problem is everyone else thinks it looks awful. What do I do? Does it really look that bad???

Claudia, sunday 31-Jan-21 20 1
Cliodhna
Traditional or Twist: Footing The Bill?
Cliodhna, On February 17, 2020 at 09:05

Traditionally the parents of the bride have footed the wedding bill, however nowadays, this is rare. Many couples cover the cost of the wedding themselves, with families voluntarily pitching in to...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 29
Olivia
How are you paying for your wedding?
Olivia, On August 30, 2016 at 21:05

Hi ladies! ok.... so I dare asking this question... How are you paying for your wedding?? Is it with your own money... credit... etc.? I find it very pricey and I was wondering if you had any tip?

Stiffra, friday 31-Jan-20 57
Lynnie
How many... days on your honeymoon?
Lynnie, On January 27, 2020 at 09:05

No matter how long you've been wedding planning, I'm sure you're ready to get away!! ✈️ How long will you and your new spouse be away on your honeymoon? How many days will you spend on your honeymoon?...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 26
Gloria
invites
Gloria, On January 15, 2020 at 16:57

Soooo.. I'm having such a hard time with wording LOL! Anyone else get married at Liberty Grand? in the courtyard? What was your invite wording like?

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 10
Stephanie
Diy cake
Stephanie, On January 2, 2020 at 08:18

I feel like this is an awful idea when I think about the week before. I'm making my own decoration and hiering someone for the backdrop and hanging fabric, I'm doing my bouquets and all the flowers in...

Celine, thursday 27-Aug-20 33
Amelia
Invitation Overload!
Amelia, On January 13, 2020 at 19:26

I wanted to take a minute to welcome to all the new nearlyweds to the Wedding Wire community! I don't know where you're at with planning, but my fiance and I are about to pick our invitations in the...

Michelle, wednesday 15-Jan-20 22
Pierre
Lab grown or in ground diamond and apporopiate size?
Pierre, On December 11, 2019 at 16:27

I'm struggling a bit in my decision in what kind of diamond I want; lab or ground. Then if I want a in ground diamond; I would like a conflict free diamond or possibly a refurbished. My girlfriend is...

Leanne, wednesday 1-Jan-20 13
Jacqueline
Average costs
Jacqueline, On January 31, 2018 at 14:37

Hey Ladies! I am newly engaged and I am looking at venues and caterers etc. I have NO CLUE what an average cost is per plate for people or for a venue etc. I do not know what a decent budget is for a...

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 92 1
Sinéad
Do you go to sleep at the same time?
Sinéad, On October 7, 2019 at 09:05

Last question! Do you and your future spouse do lights out at the same time, or are you both on totally different sleep schedules? Do you go to sleep at the same time? Never, always, or sometimes?...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 29
Sabrina
We think we found our Venue! But....
Sabrina, On October 1, 2019 at 09:36

TL/DR: We found a venue we finally love (after visiting 12) and my MIL thinks it's too much money and we should cut down the guest list or do it somewhere we don't love for a cheaper price.. feeling...

Shannon, thursday 14-Nov-19 24
Joey
Where did your ring come from?
Joey, On October 1, 2019 at 07:51

Was your ring ordered online? Is it from an independent jeweler? Did you get it from a popular chain of jewelers? Was it passed down to you? Where did your ring come from? Photo by Parisian Premia...

Bianca, wednesday 2-Oct-19 15
Lynnie
Do you wear your engagement ring 24/7?
Lynnie, On August 27, 2019 at 13:47

Do you wear your engagement ring 24/7? Or are there specific times when you take it off? Share your ring rules and routine! 💍 Photo from The Mindful Choices in Brampton, ON

Darren, sunday 3-Nov-19 37
Joey
How many times have you traveled together?
Joey, On September 18, 2019 at 08:05

How many big trips have you taken with your partner? Are you two vacation-compatible? What number on the list of vacations together will your honeymoon be? Photo by Tara Peach Photography in Kelowna ...

Bianca, monday 7-Oct-19 14
Lynnie
Photography - Splurge or Save?
Lynnie, On August 19, 2019 at 10:27

Lights, camera, action! 📸 Are you paying big bucks for a top wedding photographer? Or did you pass on the all-day coverage and second shooter options for a more budget-friendly package? Are you...

Liberty, friday 30-Apr-21 22
Lynnie
Venue - Splurge or Save?
Lynnie, On August 19, 2019 at 10:27

Are you going all out on your wedding venue? Or did you pick a location with an attractive price tag?? Are you splurging or saving on your venue? Photo from the Fairmont Express in Victoria, BC Next...

Tina, saturday 1-Feb-20 25
Lynnie
Invitations - Splurge or Save?
Lynnie, On August 19, 2019 at 10:28

Wedding invitations are your first chance to really set the tone for the wedding! On the other hand, we all know how quickly they can end up in the trash! Have you decided to splurge or save on...

Stephanie, wednesday 21-Aug-19 22
Lynnie
Attire - Splurge or Save?

Dresses and tuxes and suits - oh my!! Are you splurging or saving on your wedding day attire? Photo from Brittany Silla Beauty in Oakville, ON Next Question: Invitations - Splurge or Save? Back to the...

Stephanie, wednesday 21-Aug-19 21
Lynnie
Flowers - Splurge or Save?

Is anything more dreamy than some seriously gorgeous floral arrangements? 💐 From the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces (and even floral chandeliers!) - your flower bill can rack up...

Lily, wednesday 8-Apr-20 22
Lynnie
Food - Splurge or Save?
Lynnie, On August 19, 2019 at 10:29

Don't forget the main event... the meal that is! Are you saying yes to all the catering add-ons? Or keeping your eyes on the bottom line? Splurge or save? 🍽️ Photo from Brock House Restaurant in...

Tina, sunday 1-Sep-19 21
Lynnie
Booze - Splurge or Save?
Lynnie, On August 19, 2019 at 10:29

Most couples spend between 30-40% of their entire wedding budget on food and drinks - and booze can certainly help rack up the bill! Are you splurging on top shelf liquor? Or offering a more...

Sagan, saturday 14-Sep-19 23
Lynnie
Honeymoon - Splurge or Save?
Lynnie, On August 19, 2019 at 10:30

Hellllo honeymoon!! ☀️🍹 Are you and your future spouse splurging on a long and luxurious trip to celebrate? Or are you the master of budget-savvy trip planning? Are you splurging or saving on your...

Emma, saturday 31-Aug-19 20
Julia
Professional MCs
Julia, On August 9, 2019 at 14:07

Hi everyone I was wondering if any of you have hired/are planning to hire a pro MC for your wedding. How did you find them and do you have any recommendations?

Julia, wednesday 14-Aug-19 16
Kirsten
2021 brides: let's connect!
Kirsten, On March 24, 2019 at 09:57

The past few days i have seen an increase in 2021 brides. I want to say welcome and would love to talk to all of you beautiful ladies waiting for 24+ months approx. I would also like to say you made...

Veronica, thursday 10-Oct-19 14
J
How much did you spend on photography?
Jenni, On August 11, 2019 at 23:17

I’m having a budget for $20k for the wedding. Most of the photography packages I find are around $3k-$4.5k range. Photography is super important to me, so I don’t mind paying abit...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 60
Lynnie
How many kids (and pets) does your fiancé(e) want to have?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:53

How big of a family does your fiancé(e) want? How many kids and how many furbabies? How many kids (and pets) does your fiancé(e) want to have? Photo from The Marrying Lady in Toronto Next Question:...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 35
Amanda
Who is standing at your side on your big day?
Amanda, On July 30, 2019 at 12:02

Heyyyy you newly engaged planners! Have you picked your wedding party yet? Who is with you? How did you decide? How did you ask them? Tell us EVERYTHING!!!! I had my 2 closest friends as my...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 48

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics