Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

How many times have you traveled together?

Joey, on September 18, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 14

How many big trips have you taken with your partner? Are you two vacation-compatible? What number on the list of vacations together will your honeymoon be?

How many times have you traveled together? 1

Photo by Tara Peach Photography in Kelowna

14 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on October 7, 2019 at 20:20
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've traveled together 10 times (including our honeymoon)! It averages out to about one big trip for every year we've been together lol. We get along pretty well while travelling and generally know how the other one will be like.

• Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have travelled to Nova Scotia and to Israel

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't traveled very far but I think we're travel compatible. We've just been to BC three times together. It's about a ten hour drive from where we live. I have family there, so we go there once or twice a year.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He’s my favourite travel partner! we’ve done LA and Disneyland 3 times together, Mexico once, and Las Vegas, as well as countless road trips. There’s no one else I would rather travel with
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are very compatible travel partners, and our love of travel is one of the many things that draw us together! We are older, and have been together over 11 years, so have travelled A LOT together! Some of our major trips:

- St. Lucia

- Mexico (3x)

- Hawaii (2x)

- Panama

- Chicago

- New York

- Minneapolis (sooooo many times)

- Florida

- South Africa

- Thailand

- Vietnam

- China

- France

- Ireland

- Scotland (2x)

- Turkey

- Poland

- London

- Cambodia

- Japan

I think there's more - clearly travel is something that means a lot to us!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've done a few smaller trips to Winnipeg and Minneapolis as well as the cruise we went on where we got engaged.

I'd say we are travel-compatible - we even joke that our first trip to Winnipeg was a "test" for our relationship that we passed with flying colours!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have done a few big trips together:

1. Cruise

2. Cuba

3. Jamaica

4. Cuba

5. Florida

6. Our honeymoon will be in mexico!

We have also done 4 years of travelling up north together.

There are plans to eventually go to Italy and some other European countries, we also have a second trip for Mexico to take next year that I got for free!

• S
    Frequent user March 2021 Ontario
    Stiffra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1. Various trips to various states in America
    2. Various trips to other provinces in Canada
    3. Bahamas
    4. France
    5. Spain
    6. Rome
    7. Dominican Republic
    He’s my favorite travel buddy, for sure!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've travelled on actual vacations twice together. Once to the Dominican Republic and the other on a Europe trip to London, Paris and Italy. Our honeymoon will be our third trip!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are for sure travel compatible. Took our first big trip 10 months into dating and went to Vegas for a weekend! A few months later we braved Thailand together and had a great time. After that was a family vaca in Disneyland and then in two weeks we head to the UK. So honeymoon will be big trip #5. But we take a few mini trips here and there and its always a great time.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1. Edmonton

2. Paris/Prague/Amsterdam

3. Honeymoon? Not sure where we will be going as we are going on a mini-moon first as I'm starting another school course and he just started a new job this month.

I would say that we are for sure travel compatible!

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first vacation we went to Disney World in Florida just the two of us. We went to Florida with my family about a year ago and about a year and a half ago we went to San Antonio with FH’s parents. So our honeymoon will be vacation 4.
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just looking at bigger trips, we've gone on 4 together: Costa Rica (which was awesome!), Jamaica, and Mexico twice.

We've also gone camping, to the cottage, and to various B&B throughout Ontario more times than I cam count.

We are very vacation compatible. There is no one I would rather go anywhere with. Right now we have no honeymoon planned but we are hoping to get away together for a couple nights in the New Year.

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have been on 2 vacations to Ottawa and 2 to Morrisburg. But we frequently take daycations to various places in our local area like Pingles in Oshawa, Dave and Busters in the GTA/Vaughn area, medieval times ect. But we definitely plan on traveling farther in our lives, just saving up the money.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics