Mary

Toronto, Ontario · From November 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 12, 2019

1656days 20hrs
Alycia
diy Hair & Makeup?
Alycia, On February 9, 2019 at 22:58

So I’ve never thought much about hiring someone to do my makeup, I prefer doing my own makeup and I like how I do it. Hair I wanted to do a more natural look but I’ll probably still hire someone or...

Alycia, thursday 21-Feb-19 25
Natasha
Recently married.... what would you change?
Natasha, On February 6, 2019 at 00:06

Wedding advice! What was your biggest regret for your wedding day or if you could change something on the wedding day what would it be?

Vinod, wednesday 10-Apr-19 38
Chey Marie
Engagement party
Chey Marie, On February 6, 2019 at 13:07

So I finally just told my mom. She took it better then I thought. But now for the rest of our family and friends.... What did or is everyone doing for an engagement party? Or did you decide to opt out...

Shruti, thursday 9-May-19 23
Mary
Has anyone done their makeup and hair trial yet ?!
Mary, On February 9, 2019 at 00:04

I'm getting nervous about the trial, I keep seeing amazing hair and makeup inspirations but not sure if it will look good on me and the more I look, the more confused I get. did your makup/hair trial...

Brittany, tuesday 12-Feb-19 7
Lynnie
Do you go to sleep angry at each other?
Lynnie, On February 4, 2019 at 09:05

Do you have those nights where you just can’t let it go and fall asleep without resolving a fight? Or do you always kiss and make-up before going to bed? Do you never, always, or sometimes go to sleep...

Brittany, wednesday 13-Feb-19 26
Lynnie
Favours: Necessary or Not?
Lynnie, On December 17, 2018 at 09:05

Are wedding favours a necessary part of your reception to-do list? Or are you skipping them? Photo from Charming Avenue Events in Vancouver Next Question - Grand Exit: Necessary or Not? Back to the...

Mary, saturday 9-Feb-19 35
Alicia
Wedding linen rentals
Alicia, On February 8, 2019 at 15:39

Does anyone know where I can rent linens for an affordable price??

Alicia, monday 28-Oct-19 6
Lynnie
Wedding Dress Designers! Who are you wearing?
Lynnie, On February 7, 2019 at 13:05

Who designed your wedding dress? 👰 Are you wearing a gown by Stella York, Casablanca, or Allure? Give some love to your dress designer here!! Dress by Stella York Need some dress inspiration? Browse...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 26
Joey
#MakeupMonday - best lipstick brands
Joey, On February 4, 2019 at 08:05

Choosing the perfect lipstick color is obviously a key decision you'll make when planning out your wedding day look, but what about the brand? Do you have a brand of lip color you love above all...

Mary, saturday 9-Feb-19 15
Megan
Advice! False eyelashes or eyelash extensions?
Megan, On January 8, 2019 at 10:21

What do you fellow brides recommend? False strip lashes or lash extensions? What is better?

Jamie, tuesday 30-Jan-24 30
Kristie Mendoza
Belize (or Maui?)
Kristie Mendoza, On January 8, 2019 at 21:32

Hi has anyone gone to or planning to go to Belize? My fiancé and I have been to Honolulu in the past and were thinking of going to Maui this time around. But then Belize came up. As much as we love...

Bianca, tuesday 12-Feb-19 8
Holly
Cake Topper
Holly, On February 8, 2019 at 21:20

Our cake topper has arrived and it's perfect!! We custom ordered it from an Etsy store, https://etsy.me/2Gexh88 . Here is what it looks like! Let's see everyone else's cake toppers, or inspiration if...

Brittany, tuesday 12-Feb-19 23
Sara
Wedding Venue Cancelled; now what??!!
Sara, On February 8, 2019 at 23:51

Hello, I'm freaking out a bit. I locked down, or so I thought, my wedding venue for Sept 14, 2019. We got the event space of the Beach House restaurant in West Vancouver as they were going to have new...

Sara, sunday 24-Feb-19 37 1
Lynnie
Do you work out together?
Lynnie, On February 4, 2019 at 09:05

Having a fiancé(e) means having a built-in gym buddy, right? Do you and your future spouse work out together? Never, always, or sometimes? Next Question: Do you go to sleep angry at each other? Back...

Meaghan, tuesday 24-Sep-19 28
Sharlene
Wellness cleanse
Sharlene, On February 6, 2019 at 12:01

I booked my first dress fitting and it has caused me to be a bit fearful about how the dress will fit. Has anyone had great success with a cleanse or something else to help with shedding some extra...

Brookelan, tuesday 14-May-19 19
Shla
Popular wedding trends you don't like
Shla, On February 6, 2019 at 20:01

What is a popular wedding trend that you, personally, don't like? For me it's the whole mason jar and burlap thing and the "Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right" themes. The jars can look pretty but for me...

Stacie, tuesday 19-Feb-19 31
Bobbi-Jean
Couples getting married on 12/october/2019 in ontario
Bobbi-Jean, On August 29, 2017 at 15:34

Hey y'all! Have any of you been confused with timeline? Like when certain things should be done ..

Mary, friday 8-Feb-19 6
Kelly
Day-of-coordinator
Kelly, On January 29, 2019 at 22:02

Oh man you guys. I'm overwhelmed. I just got back home from a consultation with a day-of coordinator. Originally, we weren't going to have one, but as the day approaches, and I see the number of...

Michelle, wednesday 6-Feb-19 14
Natalie
How much did you pay for your flowers?
Natalie, On January 18, 2019 at 09:18

For those who have already paid for their flowers - real or artificial - what were your final costs? What did you get with it? Trying to get something to compare our quotes to.

Mary, tuesday 29-Jan-19 32
Mary
How much did your honeymoon cost?
Mary, On January 27, 2019 at 23:44

Hi there I'm looking at honeymoon destinations but not sure where to start or what to budget for ! Do you have any suggestions? My wedding is in mid October so we didn't want Europe just because we...

Brittany, monday 4-Feb-19 32
Breanne
Wedding Planner and/or Day of Coordinator...do or Don’t?
Breanne, On January 16, 2019 at 00:01

Hello Wedding Wire community! 😊 I’m just wondering who has used a planner or day of coordinator for their weddings? How was your experience? Anyone who didn’t and who wished that they had?

Becky, monday 28-Jan-19 10
Natasha
Let’s talk...wedding decor
Natasha, On January 14, 2019 at 12:03

How much did you or are you spending on decor for ceremony and reception? What is your wedding size?how many people? what does your decor price listed above include? thanks

Gemma, thursday 31-Jan-19 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics