Skip to main content
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Lussierk00@outlook.com

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From September 2018

I am a fun loving girl who never imagined falling in love and wanting to get married so young, but here I am! I have a wonderful job working at a... View more

I am a fun loving girl who never imagined falling in love and wanting to get married so young, but here I am! I have a wonderful job working at a preschool and having been really enjoying all the wedding planning I've been getting myself into.

Happily married 🎉

January 11, 2020

1563days 12hrs
Marley
How many no shows did you have?
Marley, On January 13, 2020 at 00:23

I’m just curious as to how many no shows you had at your wedding? I know it’s more important to focus on the positive aspects of your day! I know I felt lots of love from the guests who did show up....

Lussierk00@outlook.c, sunday 23-Feb-20 13
Marley
Show us your favourite pictures!
Marley, On February 7, 2020 at 11:30

I thought it would be fun to start a thread with our favourite pictures! I was thinking: 1. Favourite of the two of you 2. Favourite of just you3. Favourite of your bridal party4. Favourite of your...

Marley, sunday 23-Feb-20 14
Gloria
Week before the wedding
Gloria, On February 22, 2020 at 09:34

Hey guys! What’s everyone’s plans the week before their wedding? Anyone taking the week off? If not are you taking any days off before the wedding?

Symone, thursday 12-Mar-20 22
C
Seating chart or no seating chart that is the question?
Courtney, On February 19, 2020 at 12:58

Hey ladies I am in need of some advice! Im trying to figure out which would be better a seating plan I put together or letting your guests choose a seat themselves?

Margaret, sunday 22-Mar-20 17
Sinéad
Poll: What is your wedding hairstyle?
Sinéad, On December 4, 2019 at 09:05

Have you chosen your wedding day hairstyle yet? Are you excited to try out a beautiful updo, or will you leave your hair loose? Do you have any inspiration photos you would like to share? Have you...

36%

61 votes

64%

109 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote monday 7-Sep-20 27
K
Engagement photos
K, On December 21, 2019 at 15:51

Let’s see those engagement photos! need some ideas!!

Jess, sunday 29-Dec-19 20
Haley
Out of Town invites
Haley, On June 24, 2019 at 17:53

I would say that 85% of our guest list will be coming from the other side of Canada... we're on Vancouver Island and most of his family live on the East Coast and need time to prepare and plan to come...

Jillian, tuesday 20-Aug-19 18
Kerri
Wedding Party
Kerri, On June 27, 2019 at 10:30

I plan to have three amazing women in my wedding party. My sister-in-law and my two best friends. My sister-in-law has been in my life for 17 years, and my two friends have been in my life for 16...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 14
Kelly
More guest list demands
Kelly, On June 21, 2019 at 13:19

I had thought that since the invitations went out, we wouldn't hear anymore from the parents about who we HAVE to invite. WRONG! Will it ever end? My mom asked the other day if we received any regrets...

Rayanne, wednesday 24-Jul-19 29
Katelyn
Wedding Blues, Uninvited plus ones, Etc.
Katelyn, On June 25, 2019 at 18:49

Guys I'm so depressed. I'm 101 days out from my wedding. My bridal party almost entirely consists of unreliable, unhelpful people. My FH didn't bother to check with his guests if they needed plus ones...

Katelyn, tuesday 2-Jul-19 39
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Unpopular opinions: wedding edition
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 29, 2019 at 10:00

Do you have any opinions on some wedding traditions that everyone loves but you really just dont care about? Or something that a lot of people don't prioritize at their wedding but you do? Mine would...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 23 355
Robyn
Best thing about moving in with your partner?
Robyn, On April 8, 2019 at 22:48

Hey all! To stop myself from stressing out about wedding stuff, I am focusing on how awesome it will be to finally live with my FH. Because of our traditional families, we live separately, but we have...

Geneviève, thursday 7-Nov-19 17
Stephanie
Living Together!
Stephanie, On February 19, 2019 at 08:09

Good morning everyone! I know I have seen a bunch of times on here how long couples have lived together before marriage! As a bride myself who is waiting until marriage to live together, I want to...

Missa, thursday 25-Jul-19 34 1
Casey
Shoes for Outdoor Ceremony
Casey, On June 21, 2019 at 23:57

Hey everybody! My wedding is on September 7th this year and I can't for the life of me decide what shoes to wear!! It'll be an outdoor ceremony at my grandparent's farm followed by a reception in the...

Sarah, monday 12-Aug-19 36
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Something old something new?
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 23, 2019 at 10:05

What is everyone doing for their something old something new something borrowed and something blue? Or are you not doing it at all? Basically all I have so far are lots of something news lol. I'm...

Rayanne, tuesday 9-Jul-19 23 302
M
Mixed Metals - Gold & Silver
Melanie, On June 19, 2019 at 09:48

I am having a hard time deciding what jewelry to wear for the wedding day. Our wedding colors are Green and Gold but my rings and my fiance ring will be white gold. I do not know if I should...

Lussierk00@outlook.c, sunday 23-Jun-19 14
Seleena
Biggest diy Project Ever-what is yours?
Seleena, On April 1, 2019 at 11:26

I am currently working on the largest DIY project for my wedding. So far, I have spent about 14 (give or take) hours on it. I have only completed 23 of 110 strands! 🤯 It is actually pretty fun to work...

Seleena, wednesday 11-Sep-19 46
M
Are you marrying to have a baby?
Mary, On September 16, 2018 at 11:07

As I'm getting ready for my marriage, I'm having delima to have a baby in near future or not! Honestly speaking, my fiancé and I are having fun and we have our piece of mind! Nowadays I'm thinking...

Lussierk00@outlook.c, wednesday 3-Apr-19 14
Allison
Engagement Rings with Unique features/hidden gems
Allison, On January 24, 2019 at 14:52

Let's show off those rings ladies! There are so many styles out there, and I find they all have some unique features! Mine looks like a neat halo/twist ring at first: Pretty cool already, but it has a...

Allison, wednesday 3-Apr-19 57
Lynnie
What shape is your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On April 2, 2019 at 13:53

Did you pick a pear, square, round, cushion, or oval stone for your engagement ring? Comment below and share your shape! Image from Buzzfeed

Angie, tuesday 7-May-19 72 1
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Renting a wedding dress?
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On January 10, 2019 at 23:25

Is it just me or does renting a wedding dress sound like a great option? Is it weird that I'm even considering it? I know many brides search for their dream dress, are willing to spend a little more...

Rachael, tuesday 15-Jan-19 12 206
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Choosing an mc
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On January 2, 2019 at 00:24

Who is everybody choosing as an MC for your reception and why? My fiance and I are wanting two MC's because we think it takes some of the tension off of them and it makes the announcing go smoother....

Brittany, thursday 3-Jan-19 14 1,660
Allen
Let's see the engagement rings!
Allen, On December 27, 2018 at 12:56

Let's see the engagement rings! Mine is from his aunt that is an heirloom and has a love store!

Alycia, sunday 3-Feb-19 54
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics