Skip to main content
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Lussierk00@outlook.com

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From September 2018

I am a fun loving girl who never imagined falling in love and wanting to get married so young, but here I am! I have a wonderful job working at a... View more

I am a fun loving girl who never imagined falling in love and wanting to get married so young, but here I am! I have a wonderful job working at a preschool and having been really enjoying all the wedding planning I've been getting myself into.

Happily married 🎉

January 11, 2020

1560days 7hrs

Discussions

Lussierk00@outlook.com
Something old something new?
Lussierk00@outlook.com of Wedding fashion, On June 23, 2019 at 10:05

What is everyone doing for their something old something new something borrowed and something blue? Or are you not doing it at all? Basically all I have so far are lots of something news lol. I'm...

Rayanne, tuesday 9-Jul-19 23 301
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Unpopular opinions: wedding edition
Lussierk00@outlook.com of Plan a wedding, On June 29, 2019 at 10:00

Do you have any opinions on some wedding traditions that everyone loves but you really just dont care about? Or something that a lot of people don't prioritize at their wedding but you do? Mine would...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 23 355
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Renting a wedding dress?
Lussierk00@outlook.com of Wedding fashion, On January 10, 2019 at 23:25

Is it just me or does renting a wedding dress sound like a great option? Is it weird that I'm even considering it? I know many brides search for their dream dress, are willing to spend a little more...

Rachael, tuesday 15-Jan-19 12 206
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Choosing an mc
Lussierk00@outlook.com of Wedding reception, On January 2, 2019 at 00:24

Who is everybody choosing as an MC for your reception and why? My fiance and I are wanting two MC's because we think it takes some of the tension off of them and it makes the announcing go smoother....

Brittany, thursday 3-Jan-19 14 1,655

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics