Toronto, Ontario · From August 2018

Librarian who found her story-book love ♡

Happily married 🎉

June 16, 2019

1747days 21hrs
Natasha
Thoughts on crowns/tiaras?
Natasha, On February 16, 2019 at 21:20

What’s your thoughts on wearing a crown/tiara on you wedding day? I’m on the fence with it. My first dress for my ceremony is ball gown and second is fitted. It would go with my wedding theme “the...

Laura, tuesday 1-Feb-22 18
Robyn
Married!
Robyn, On July 10, 2019 at 10:04

Hey guys, I know I've been absent from the community for a while, but the reason is.... this happened! We got married! It was not a perfect day by any means, and so many things did not go according...

Tamara, friday 19-Jul-19 15 202
Joey
What did you have to cut?
Joey, On June 15, 2019 at 14:05

Let's be honest, weddings are complicated, and sometimes you have to say no to some of your ideas. Whether it was because you ran out of time, didn't have the budget, your SO objected, or you changed...

Bianca, wednesday 19-Jun-19 12
Robyn
Wedding nails!
Robyn, On June 15, 2019 at 13:44

Just got my wedding nails done..... I love them so much 😍 almost exactly the same as the inspiration picture I had. Less than 24 hours left!!!

Elizabeth, monday 8-Jul-19 11 169
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday - who introduced you?
Joey, On June 14, 2019 at 08:05

Was someone responsible for your relationship? Were you fixed up? Sent on a blind date? Did a teacher assign you seats together? Did a friend play matchmaker? Did you meet each other through mutual...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 18
Joey
What's covering your cake?
Joey, On June 12, 2019 at 08:05

What's going on the outside of your cake? Are you all about buttercream? Photo by SophistiCakes in Barrie Are you a fan of fondant? Photo by Layers Wedding Cake Design in Dartmouth Or is your cake...

Holly, sunday 16-Jun-19 16
Amanda
#Married
Amanda, On June 11, 2019 at 10:24

It's over and I finally have a minute to post !!!!! what an amazing week it has been and the day could not have gone any better. I wish I could do it over and over, I swear I'm still high. ...

Liga, saturday 5-Oct-19 21
Joey
Wedding bands - matching or not matching?
Joey, On June 11, 2019 at 08:57

Do you and your partner have matching wedding rings? Or have you opted for very different styles? Are you wearing a set, something in the same metal but different styles, or totally unique pieces?...

Marissa, saturday 22-Jun-19 20
Becky
How many days left till you're married!?
Becky, On June 10, 2019 at 15:54

I have 96 days left and counting ! I am so excited and just trying to do smaller items which seems to add up. What are you most excited about in the days left leading to your wedding? Whats something...

Amanda, tuesday 25-Jun-19 66
Lynnie
Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2019 at 09:31

Last question!! Who is more likely to tear up on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Impresario Events in Toronto Thanks for chiming in and giving us an inside look at your...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 37
Lynnie
Who did most of the wedding planning?

Here's a question that really counts! Who did most of the wedding planning? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Brittany Silla Beauty in Oakville, ON Next Question: Who is more likely to cry on the...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Lynnie
Who's more stubborn?

Between you and your future spouse, who can really dig their heels in and win any show-down? Who's more stubborn - you or your fiancé(e)? Next Question: Who did most of the wedding planning? Back to...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 25
Lynnie
Who is a bigger baby when they have a cold?

We can all act a little helpless when we're sick, but who takes it to the next level in your relationship? You or your fiancé(e)? Next Question: Who's more stubborn? Back to the Beginning: You or your...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 27
Lynnie
Who is more outgoing?

Even if you're both super shy or both the life of the party - there's always one person who's just a little more naturally outgoing! Who's that person in your relationship? You or your fiancé(e)?...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 26
Lynnie
Who's in charge of dealing with spiders?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2019 at 09:30

Eek! When you find a spider or bug at home, who's in charge of dealing with it? You or your fiancé(e)?? Next Question: Who is more outgoing? Back to the Beginning: You or your fiancé(e)? ...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 28
Lynnie
Who is more decisive?

Are you the decisive one in the relationship? Or do you spend forever weighing your options? Who is more decisive? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Amrita Singh Photo in Toronto Next Question: Who's in...

Lynnie
Who has a bigger family?

Does one (or both!) of you have more cousins than you can count? Who has a bigger family? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Glendale Golf and Country Club in Winnipeg Next Question: Who is more...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 31
Lynnie
Who's older?

What's the age difference in your relationship? Who's older - you or your fiancé(e)? Photo by New Paramount Studios in Toronto Next Question: Who has a bigger family? Back to the Beginning: You or...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
Who proposed?

Who popped the question? 💍 You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by ENV Photography in Banff Next Question: Who's older? Back to the Beginning: You or your fiancé(e)?

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 26
Lynnie
How would you describe your wedding in three words?
Lynnie, On June 6, 2019 at 15:45

How would you describe your decor style and overall vibe in just a few words? What three words best describe your wedding style? Describe your style! Bright, Fun, and Tropical?Photo from Tanya List...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 15
Mackenzie
Non-religious Readings
Mackenzie, On June 5, 2019 at 16:23

Send me your best poems, songs, speeches, anything non-religious we can use for our ceremony! I want to do a couple of short readings to involve a few important people in the ceremony, but I’m having...

Steph, tuesday 2-Jul-19 15
Joey
Do you have a getting ready outfit?
Joey, On June 6, 2019 at 08:18

Have you picked out a "getting ready" outfit for the morning of your wedding? What will you be wearing before you say "I do"? Robes? Flannels? Your favourite tees?

Hannah, tuesday 16-Nov-21 14
Joey
Down on one knee
Joey, On June 5, 2019 at 08:20

Did you or your partner get down on one knee to pop the question? Or did you put a different twist on your big moment? Did your proposal happen down on one knee? Seated?Delivered by dog?? Photos via...

Jenna, tuesday 2-Jul-19 24
Kelly
Transportation
Kelly, On June 3, 2019 at 11:26

This is the one thing that I find absolutely mind boggling! I don't have a clue what we're doing for transportation to and from the wedding venue! I got a quote back from a limo company and they...

Sam, thursday 25-Jul-19 29
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your engagement photos
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:35

Have you showed off the shots from your engagement photo shoot? Have you sent one out as your Save The Date? Or are your engagement photos just for you to enjoy? Are you keeping your engagement...

Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Who's in your wedding party
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:35

I don't know about you, but as soon as I got engaged I immediately had people asking me who I'd choose to be my bridesmaids. You may even have had people ask you straight up if they can be in your...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your color palette
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:33

Are you keeping your wedding colors a surprise, or are you letting everyone know the palette you've chosen? Are your invitations within your color scheme or are you trying to throw your guests off the...

Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your outfit
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:32

Are you keeping your wedding outfit a closely guarded secret? Have you shown it to your wedding party, or maybe just to one or two close confidants? Are you sharing pics of it with everyone except...

Amanda, friday 22-May-20 32
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your budget
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:30

Who is keeping their budget a total secret, and who doesn't mind discussing it with vendors, WeddingWire members, and even friends and family? Is your wedding budget a secret or not? Photo by Zahra...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 31
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your menu
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:29

Do all your guests know what you're serving for your wedding meal? Do they know the full ingredient list, or are they choosing a category (beef, chicken, fish, veg...) without knowing the details? Or...

Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your first dance song
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:28

Have you been asked about "your song" yet? When people get curious about your first dance do you share what song you've chosen, or are you trying to keep it a surprise for the big moment? Is your...

Beatriz, tuesday 11-Feb-20 27
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Who's on your guest list
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:27

I am willing to bet that we ALL are sick of hearing questions about who made it onto your guest list. "Are you inviting X?" "Who is Y's plus 1?" "Is Z bringing their kids?" "Who is sitting at my...

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics