Skip to main content
Julie
Julie

Barrie, Ontario · From June 2018

We have 1 furry Baby & his name is Journey. He is the King of the castle! Trevor and I met the month I was born. Our Dads have been Friends since they... View more

We have 1 furry Baby & his name is Journey. He is the King of the castle! Trevor and I met the month I was born. Our Dads have been Friends since they were 7! I always had such a crush on Trevor growing up. I'd always blush and ask his Mom how he was. I was MOH at my MOH's Wedding and Trevor's Parents were there. Our Parents & my Bro & I had always seen each other over the Years and I'd seen them. The Last time I'd seen Trevor was when he was 17 and I was 14. I remember him wearing his hockey jacket & just being in awe of him. Many Years later when I saw his Parents at this Wedding, I asked how Trevor was as I normally do. I was a little tipsy.... his Mom gave me his # and I text him. His Mom called & told him how many old Friends he'd see if he came to the venue... All of the sudden right in the middle of the dance floor, his Mom said "Trevor's here" & I squealed and said no he's not!!! I turned around and our eyes met. Everything just stopped. There was nobody in that room but he and I. I have never experienced this before or since. We walked toward one another and hugged. We have been together since that very moment. Needless to say our Parents are over the moon! At 7 Years old, our Dads never thought their Children would be getting married in 8 days!

Happily married 🎉

March 23, 2019

1832days 5hrs
Julie
Vintage Wedding Printable & Album
Julie, On August 18, 2020 at 17:36

Hi, I am getting ready to start our Wedding Album & Scrapbook. My Parents have a gorgeous album. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a page where you fill in our names, Parents names,...

Julie, wednesday 19-Aug-20 4
Amelia
Hashtag History
Amelia, On August 12, 2020 at 21:13

For those of you who used a hashtag or have picked one already what are you using? I'm a big fan of the meaning behind what hashtags people pick, so please share!

Sake, thursday 20-Aug-20 22
Julie
Wedding Album
Julie, On February 6, 2020 at 08:30

Hi Ladies, I became a Mrs. To my wonderful Husband in 2019. We have over 800 pictures including photo booth. An album was not included in our pkg. I can not find what I'm looking for & can't spend...

Julie, sunday 9-Feb-20 14 1
Julie
Furry Best Man 😻👰🤵
Julie, On March 20, 2019 at 22:00

Our Journey had a bit of a photo shoot. How cute is he??? Our furry Best Man 😻 There will be a table with both sets of our Parents Wedding pictures in 8 x 10s with a picture of Journey in the middle...

Kassandra, sunday 14-Apr-19 10 112
Karine
Honeymoon - When and Where?
Karine, On March 20, 2019 at 16:52

Hi everyone, Our wedding is June 14, 2019 and I'll be having my master degree this April while my fiancé starts a coop. Since we're not gonna have a lot of vacation days and that we are on a budget,...

Candace, thursday 21-Mar-19 10
Lynnie
Are your siblings and in-laws in the wedding party?
Lynnie, On March 11, 2019 at 13:05

What did you decide about siblings and future in-laws and your wedding party? Are you including everyone? Or only if you're super close? If they aren’t in the wedding party, are you including them in...

Kelsey, wednesday 20-Mar-19 44
Lynnie
What's your shoulder style? Sleeves, straps, or strapless?
Lynnie, On March 19, 2019 at 13:05

What dress style did you pick for your wedding day? Did you opt for a strapless sweetheart neckline? Or buy a dress with straps or sleeves? What's your shoulder status? Sleeves?Photo from Hair Envy...

Hélène, saturday 23-Mar-19 27
Julie
My Vows- The pride of wearing My Moms dress & Honouring my Parents who will be married 50 Years in June
Julie, On March 14, 2019 at 08:48

Good Morning Friends, I have asked for advice a lot along the way. Today, we are 8 days (eeekkkk) away from our Wedding and boy do I need help!!! This is the biggest surprise of our Wedding ~ I will...

Julie, wednesday 20-Mar-19 10
Julie
Beware...in 8 days, we're getting Married! Yesterday my dj homework (10 pgs) was erased off the computer...
Julie, On March 15, 2019 at 08:39

Hi everyone, I had my day planned from the time FH makes my coffee to shutting everything down by 10:30pm. With our Wedding 1 week away tomorrow there is SO much to do. Here's what happened to us and...

Vinod, tuesday 18-Jun-19 6
Julie
Photographer must have pic list I can print by any chance...
Julie, On March 15, 2019 at 08:51

If you read my post about the computer deleting all of our music selections you'll see why I'm in need of help. Our Photographer homework was due yesterday but dj had to come 1st. I have tried to...

Julie, friday 15-Mar-19 2
Holly
Speeches!
Holly, On March 15, 2019 at 02:07

Hello all! So my FH and I are just starting to work on our vows and speeches for the wedding. We have 78 days so we still have plenty of time but with our super busy lives and planning we want to make...

Kaisha, saturday 20-Apr-19 23
Bianca
Proper Postage
Bianca, On March 14, 2019 at 01:58

Please tell me I’m not the only one, but we just received our invitations, began piecing them together, now I’m worried about the postage. I’ve already purchased the stamps (lowest postage stamp...

Tianna, wednesday 20-Mar-19 22
Lynnie
What's your future Mrs. name?
Lynnie, On March 13, 2019 at 15:32

It was a long time coming after many years of dating, but I finally became Mrs. May! If you'll be changing your last name after the wedding, what new name are you taking on?

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 85
Becky
What stage of wedding planning are you at?
Becky, On March 6, 2019 at 13:22

I have 7 months left until I get married! Currently I am focusing on planning of my Buck and Doe on May 25th. Where abouts are you in your wedding planning and how many months or days until you get...

Rayanne, wednesday 24-Jul-19 82
Julie
Hashtag help please
Julie, On March 13, 2019 at 10:50

This is our photo booth picture. We are Julie and Trevor. We've known each other since the day I was born. I just realized I forgot we need a hashtag.. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. ...

Sinéad, friday 15-Mar-19 6
Julie
Gifts for Mom & FMIL at Rehearsal dinner
Julie, On March 2, 2019 at 13:36

My Fiance and I have bought our Dads and our whole 14 Person Wedding Party gifts to give them at the Rehearsal dinner. We have surprises for everyone for our Wedding Day. What we need are 2 very...

Cliodhna, thursday 14-Mar-19 6
Joey
Do you have a bouquet toss song?
Joey, On March 13, 2019 at 08:05

Will your reception feature a bouquet toss? If so, what soundtrack will underscore the big moment? Photo from Madison and AJ Dickie's wedding

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 16
Julie
12 days untill our Wedding... FMIL needs triple bypass.
Julie, On March 10, 2019 at 22:19

My FMIL had surgery & while in hospital had a heart attack. She spent months awaiting surgery & just got The call Friday. A surgeon is willing to try surgery & willing to wait until after...

Julie, monday 11-Mar-19 6 56
Julie
Favours are Finally Finished! Woot! woot!!!!
Julie, On March 5, 2019 at 17:59

In June, these sounded like a wonderful idea! My Mom had the stamp'in up die and I had proper weight of cardstock. There are several pieces of paper that need to be pocked out before you can start...

Julie, sunday 10-Mar-19 12
M
When to Obtain Your Marriage License (in BC)?
Michelle, On March 5, 2019 at 13:33

Hey, everyone! I live in BC, and know that you can apply for your marriage license 3 months before the wedding. I'm getting married on May 20th, so we're about 2.5 months away. I want to get it now,...

Leah, thursday 7-Mar-19 6
Andrea
Honeymoon Question/marriage Certificate
Andrea, On March 6, 2019 at 10:48

Hey guys, I'm from Toronto, and my fiance and I are going to Punta Cana the day after our wedding, for 5 nights in September. We would like to take advantage of the honeymoon packages at the resort,...

Leah, thursday 7-Mar-19 12
Joey
Getting ready pictures - love em or leave em?
Joey, On March 6, 2019 at 08:05

Do you love the candid and intimate nature of getting ready photos? Do you love getting a glimpse into the excitement of the wedding morning? Or are you planning to skip the pics and just concentrate...

Sarah, sunday 10-Mar-19 27
Robyn
Venting space
Robyn, On March 2, 2019 at 12:54

Hey everyone! It's been a long week and I don't know about everyone else, but I need a space to vent. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING THAT ARE JUST... AAAAAARGH. The main source of my (current) stress - my...

Leanne, monday 25-Mar-19 17
Lynnie
Never have I ever...
Lynnie, On March 4, 2019 at 13:05

Time to add your own!! What's one of your wedding firsts, or something you've never done! Never have I ever... Thanks for playing this week's game! If you missed any of our questions, you can start...

Holly, wednesday 6-Mar-19 19
Tanya
Registry
Tanya, On February 25, 2019 at 13:21

Is it always necessary to do a wedding registry? I talked to my fiancé about it and he said he doesn’t think we need anything 🤷‍♀️ Lol. But I don’t want to end up with 5 toasters and 6 blenders...

Michelle, wednesday 6-Mar-19 31
Kelsie
Let's Talk Wedding Dresses!
Kelsie, On March 3, 2019 at 11:37

I just ordered my dress a week ago and I already cannot wait for it to come in! Since my dress is not here yet - I want to bask in your amazing dresses! Let's talk wedding dresses! What dress did you...

Kelsie, monday 8-Apr-19 90

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics