Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Expert March 2019 Ontario

Vintage Wedding Printable & Album

Julie, on August 18, 2020 at 17:36 Posted in DIY 0 4
Hi, I am getting ready to start our Wedding Album & Scrapbook. My Parents have a gorgeous album. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get a page where you fill in our names, Parents names, Officiant, Date etc? My Parents marriage + album is 51 Years old. They're Wedding Album is 12 x 12 with mats that slide into pages. Oval, square etc. If I could find that printable and an album like my Parents we'd be thrilled 🥂

4 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on August 19, 2020 at 12:33
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have been checking at Michaels but have not checked their framing dept. I am so computer illiterate that I want to avoid albums done online. I'd be happy with the 1st page to write in details and an album 12 x 12 to hold at least our favourite 20 pictures. Id be happy to find matting. Thank you, I'll definitely try Michaels Framing. Even Black's could not help. I appreciate your help 🙂
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, we don't have a London Drugs anywhere near here but thank you 😊
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check London Drugs. I believe they carry them or you can ask them to custom make one for you.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know that Michaels is one of the few spots that I see photo albums these days. You could probably ask someone in their framing department about getting mats cut to look like theirs too.

Would you be interested in getting one printed to look a lot like theirs? There are a few spots online (Costco, Shutterfly, Vistaprint) that allow you to design and print photo books.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics