Sarah

Toronto, Ontario · From April 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 19, 2019

1622days 12hrs
B
Petticoat or slip. Is one needed?
Brett, On October 15, 2019 at 14:11

My wedding dress is a ball gown. I have no clue if I need a petticoat or slip underneath it. Any thoughts?

Leanne, friday 15-Nov-19 9
Liga
Is this the way often ends the wedding day?
Liga, On October 5, 2019 at 01:15

Is this the way often ends the wedding day? Is this the way often ends the wedding day?

Liga, saturday 5-Oct-19 4
K
Looking for a venue (GTA) that fits 350 people affordable
Kelly, On October 3, 2019 at 19:06

Hello! My fiancee and I are looking for a venue that would fit 350 people at around the prices of 120-130 (all in!). Curious to connect with any of you who were able to find a really good deal at a...

Lyss111, wednesday 9-Oct-19 8
Samantha
Wedding Favours
Samantha, On September 24, 2019 at 08:28

There seems to be a huge gap between what certain wedding favours cost, and I suppose it depends somewhat on the overall theme of the wedding, too. But what did you spend on favours? What did you end...

Alicia, monday 28-Oct-19 16
Paige
Help
Paige, On September 27, 2019 at 18:27

So I want to have my sister be a matron of honour. My man and myself have discussed that we only want 3 people standing beside each of us. So I have a maid of honour and 2 brides maids, but still want...

Vinod, saturday 28-Sep-19 8
Andrea
Honeymoon-niagara?
Andrea, On September 19, 2019 at 12:30

Hi there!! Are any of you honeymooning in Niagara Falls as a "mini-moon" or your main vacation? If so, what do you plan on doing when you're there?

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 10
S
Invitations and feeling overwhelmed!
Sarah, On August 26, 2019 at 01:08

But of a rant... So we are less than 2 months from the wedding day. Today we sent out the invitations. I had a meltdown for an hour last night trying to avoid hand writing the invitations. My family...

Katelyn, tuesday 27-Aug-19 6 120
Taylor
Society pressures.
Taylor, On August 25, 2019 at 21:36

I am struggling so hard finding a wedding dress. Our colors just black and its very laid back and not that traditional. I feel so obligated to wear white but I havnt found a single dress in white or...

Taylor, thursday 29-Aug-19 25
M
What will your bouquet look like?
Meaghan, On August 15, 2019 at 08:00

I live flowers. Because we are getting married in a butterfly garden, we will be surrounded by flowers and nature. I wanted my bouquet to mirror that very organic vibe. I told my florist I wanted big,...

Trish, tuesday 10-Sep-19 32
Kelsie
Lighting - Negative Vibes Rant
Kelsie, On August 14, 2019 at 16:25

I need a space to vent, and I feel there's no safer space than WeddingWire! Everyone is so supportive and I could use a good rant right now. My FH and I loove our reception venue! We could not be more...

Amanda, thursday 12-Sep-19 21
Marah
Need plaid Dresses
Marah, On August 10, 2019 at 00:37

Hey I was wondering if anyone know where I get plaid dress in blue ?

Sinéad, tuesday 27-Aug-19 3
Samantha
Bridal shower help
Samantha, On August 7, 2019 at 23:05

Hi ladies, My mom and mother in law are planning my bridal shower. I know how pricey everywhere is because we felt the pain picking our wedding venue. So if any of you ladies know of any cute...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 7
Petra
Charger plates & chiavari chair rentals? gta
Petra, On August 4, 2019 at 13:51

Has anyone found a good price on charger plate rentals (the clear ones with gold beading) and chiavari chairs (either clear or gold)? Looking in the GTA

Tori, wednesday 14-Aug-19 13
Lynnie
What colour are your fiancé(e)'s eyes?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:52

First question! (And hopefully an easy one!!) What colour are your fiancé(e)'s eyes? Photo from Brittany Silla Beauty in Oakville, ON Next Question: What's your fiancé(e)'s favourite team? Back to the...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 31
Lynnie
What's your fiancé(e)'s favourite team?

Whether your fiancé(e) is all-in on one team, or cheers for what feels like twenty ... What's your fiancé(e)'s favourite team? Photo by Olive Photography in Toronto Next Question: What is your...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 28
Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e)’s shoe size?

I love my husband with every fiber of my being - from my head to my toes!! BUT... I'm not sure I know his shoe size! 🙊 How well do you know your fiancé(e)? What's their shoe size? Photo by PBNJ...

Lynnie
Who is your fiancé(e)'s celebrity crush?

Time to dig a little deeper! Do you know who your fiancé(e)'s celebrity crush is? (Feel free to give your celebrity crush a shout-out as well!) Next Question: What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 25
Lynnie
What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza toppings?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:53

Ok so it's dinner time, and you've decided to order a pizza... what toppings does your fiancé(e) want? Are they a pepperoni person? Are mushrooms a must? What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza...

Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e)'s guilty pleasure TV show?

What TV show does your fiancé(e) watch that they'd be a little embarrassed to admit? Is it one of your favorite shows that they got hooked on? Spill it! What is your fiancé(e)'s guilty pleasure TV...

Lynnie
How many kids (and pets) does your fiancé(e) want to have?

How big of a family does your fiancé(e) want? How many kids and how many furbabies? How many kids (and pets) does your fiancé(e) want to have? Photo from The Marrying Lady in Toronto Next Question:...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 35
Lynnie
What's the one habit of yours that annoys your fiancé(e) the most?

Be honest!! What's your one habit that drives your fiancé(e) absolutely crazy? Photo from As You Wish Weddings in Burlington Next Question: What's one thing your fiancé(e) would spend less on for the...

Meaghan, monday 30-Sep-19 24
Lynnie
What's one thing your fiancé(e) would spend less on for the wedding?

If you handed over complete planning control to your fiancé(e) - what's one thing they'd choose to spend way less money on? Where would they decide to pull back in the budget? Photo from Modern Mint...

Racheal, monday 30-Sep-19 33
Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e) most excited about for the wedding?

As the big day gets closer and closer - what is your fiancé(e) most excited about? Are they pumped about your DJ or menu choices? Are they excited for the photobooth or just can't wait to cut loose on...

Melissa, monday 30-Sep-19 31
T
Blending of 2 very different style ideas?
Trish, On August 4, 2019 at 14:32

Little lost on how not to to make this look completely ridiculous. Partner is very into fishing and has asked that this be incorporated into our wedding. To me that means earth tone palets and not at...

Lindsay, friday 9-Aug-19 12
Amy Y
Forgot to get a picture with my Mom at my Bridal Shower :(
Amy Y, On July 22, 2019 at 10:28

I just had my bridal shower this weekend and it just dawned on me now that I didn't get a picture with my mom at my shower. We are both social butterflies and were too busy chatting haha. I feel sick...

Vinod, saturday 27-Jul-19 8
Natasha
Father Daughter Dance dilemma
Natasha, On July 16, 2019 at 10:06

Hi everyone- I’m super new here but I love the community! I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this dilemma... so my father and I don’t speak at all and he’s not close with family so I...

Sarah, wednesday 17-Jul-19 7
Stephanie
Advice for a happy marriage
Stephanie, On March 17, 2018 at 01:41

I am going to a shower for a friend coming up and her mom wants to give her a little "advice book". Anyone receive any good advice? Advice to avoid? Also, I found this article on advice from grade...

Sarah, thursday 13-Jun-19 13
T
Affordable wedding venues in the gta (toronto)
Teresa, On June 2, 2019 at 08:06

Hello, I recently got engaged and is starting to look at wedding venues that includes onsite ceremony space too. My budget is $25000 and I am inviting max 80ppl. I have researched a few and one...

Cliodhna, friday 7-Jun-19 6
Janaya
Lets talk underwear!
Janaya, On May 28, 2019 at 17:46

I haven't seen anyone post about this recently but can we talk about what to wear under the dress? I am having the hardest time figuring out what to wear underneath it all... my concern is that my...

Donna, saturday 8-Jun-19 27
Amie
Too big or too small? Help!
Amie, On May 21, 2019 at 22:05

Hi everyone! Please tell me your opinion. I need to order my BM a personalized robe (I asked her months after the others so when I did the first order, she wasn’t included). FYI - our relationship...

Donna, saturday 8-Jun-19 9
Courtney
Pre-paying for everything
Courtney, On April 29, 2019 at 21:31

Hey guys, our wedding is is July 27th and since it's been like two years coming we have all the money set aside. Since I'm super OCD and really like to have zero stress, I'm wondering if there are any...

Emily, sunday 12-May-19 19
Bianca
FSIL Had Request For Photographer
Bianca, On March 30, 2019 at 12:29

Recently my FSIL proposed the idea that on my wedding day she wants to use my photographer to take a few professional photographs of herself, her husband, and their two kids (since they will all look...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics