Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amy Y
Newbie September 2019 Manitoba

Forgot to get a picture with my Mom at my Bridal Shower :(

Amy Y, on July 22, 2019 at 10:28 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8

I just had my bridal shower this weekend and it just dawned on me now that I didn't get a picture with my mom at my shower. We are both social butterflies and were too busy chatting haha.

I feel sick about it today though. I can't be the only one who forgot to take a picture right?!

I am sure we will get good photos at the wedding and I have good memories from the day....just not a pic....

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on July 27, 2019 at 17:11
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

In the excitement of the event, its easy to forget what we want to get done and then realize its too late to do it. A picture of you and your mom is memorable always though one time before your wedding is missed.

Your wedding day will be more memorable as you will have many more with her as your family too to put on the social page.

It didn't occur to me that a shot with my brothers would have been nice since it had been years since the last one in our family years back when my eldest brother got married.

• Jenn
    Newbie August 2019 British Columbia
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ask the people that went. It may not be a formal but someone should have a candid of the two of you
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You are not alone. I didn’t get a picture with anyone and I’m really upset. My family had everything planned but nobody thought to take pictures. So I’ve gotten a few from guests but not a special picture with my mom, grandma, bridesmaids etc. I know how you feel. Definitely remember to schedule time to have pictures done with them by your wedding photographer.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear that you didn't get one, I didn't even think about it. Heck, I went to a wedding this past weekend and didn't take any with my FH even though we were all Dolled up.... hehe... last name is Doll...

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey girl! I'm so sorry you are feeling down about not getting a picture with your mom. I would not worry about it too much for a Bridal Shower. You both were busy meeting and greeting!

You will have lots of photo opportunities throughout your wedding day! Smiley smile

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didnt take any pictures at mine.. I never even thought about it

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Make sure in the photography list you give photographer it has it, but yes this can definatly happen! I was at a wedding this weekend and in the wedding party - forgot to take so many photo's -.-

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m sorry you didn’t get a picture. I’m becoming awful with capturing pictures with certain people since I’m always in the moment. The important thing is that you have those memories and will not forget to get a picture with your mom at your wedding!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics