Deziray

Oshawa, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 3, 2019

1750days 3hrs
Deziray
End of wedding load out
Deziray, On June 10, 2019 at 20:46

What do people do for load out at the end of the night. We have to have everything out of the venue by 1am. I'm not sure how to tackle this.

Kelly, friday 23-Aug-19 15
K
Gifting Bridal Party makeup applications💄
Keri, On June 9, 2019 at 19:24

Hey there! What are ppl’s thoughts with makeup applications and the bridal party? I’m considering gifting this to my party (MOH, 2xBM’s & maybe my stepmom’s) as a thank you... Anyone else done...

Keri, monday 10-Jun-19 12
Stephanie
Unique guest book
Stephanie, On June 8, 2019 at 08:50

Hi All, Looking for inspiration for our "guest book". What are you doing or seen that is unique and original? Thanks

Monique, tuesday 27-Aug-19 32
Vika
Rehearsal Dinner - Should We Have One?
Vika, On May 29, 2019 at 11:14

Hi WeddingWire Community! My fiance and I are not sure about having a rehearsal dinner or not. To us, it just seems like an additional expense. Can anyone provide insight into what the purpose of a...

Shyrelle, tuesday 11-Jun-19 30
Elizabeth
Online vs paper save the dates
Elizabeth, On June 10, 2019 at 18:29

Hey everyone, my fiancee and i have been jumping back and forth trying to decide if we want to do online or paper save the dates, we are on a tight budget and don't know if paper invites are worth the...

Lerissa, tuesday 11-Jun-19 10
Trinity
Couples getting married on 3/august/2019 in Ontario
Trinity, On April 17, 2018 at 08:50

Where is everyone’s wedding taking place August 3rd 2019?? xx we just booked our venue 2 weeks ago.. Balls Falls Conservation Area!

Deziray, saturday 20-Apr-19 8
Stephanie
Guestzillas!
Stephanie, On April 15, 2019 at 13:39

On the radio this morning, they were talking about guestzillas! Guests who have behaved poorly at an event. One caller said they had set up a video camera at their wedding reception, and one of the...

Emily, sunday 12-May-19 22
Ariana
Best option for invitations?
Ariana, On April 12, 2019 at 10:59

Hey guyss Wanted to get some input on your thoughts on professionally done vs online invitations (specifically vistaprint). I know doing it online saves money, just curious if anyone has used this...

Deziray, saturday 20-Apr-19 26
Brittany
Best Friend not Attending
Brittany, On April 12, 2019 at 16:01

Hi All, I am having a real struggle here trying to forgive my friend for telling me she isn't able to attend my wedding. A little background: We have been friend for 25 years, she is my best friend,...

Cecilia, tuesday 5-Jan-21 17
Candace
First Dance Song
Candace, On April 15, 2019 at 13:09

How did you choose your first dance song and what is it? We are dancing to "Looking Through Your Eyes" by LeAnn Rimes. It is from my favourite childhood movie Quest for Camelot. We were watching the...

Jennifer, sunday 26-May-19 63
M
Paying for bridesmaid beauty/rehersal dinner
Michelle, On April 15, 2019 at 18:19

Hi, everyone! I have a few different friends' groups, but it seems that if the bride wants a specific bridesmaid dress, she pays for it, and if she picked just the colour, the bridesmaids paid for it....

Deziray, saturday 20-Apr-19 13
Becky
DJ Services- Average Costs
Becky, On April 17, 2019 at 10:46

I recently had my dj cancel on me for my wedding and I have time to find another one at least! My thing is what I would have paid him all the quotes I am getting are an extra 400 or more than double...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 18
S
Freaking out about venues
Shyrelle, On April 19, 2019 at 01:18

I always wanted a simple, fun wedding, but it seems the simpler we try to go the more complicated the process becomes! The groom wants "something cool", half the places are booked or out of our price...

Shyrelle, tuesday 21-May-19 15
Tiffany
Wedding speeches yes or no?
Tiffany, On April 20, 2019 at 08:53

As myself and my FH have begun to plan the wedding we started talking about things we wanted and don’t want at the wedding. We actually have talked about not wanting speeches. Sometimes I just feel...

Tiffany, tuesday 21-May-19 14
Candace
Bridesmaids Dresses
Candace, On March 25, 2019 at 18:16

How did you decide on your bridesmaids dresses? Did you get all the girls together to go shopping or did they go on their own? Are they all wearing matching dresses? Post some inspiration pics below! ...

Deziray, saturday 20-Apr-19 31
Lynnie
What shape is your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On April 2, 2019 at 13:53

Did you pick a pear, square, round, cushion, or oval stone for your engagement ring? Comment below and share your shape! Image from Buzzfeed

Angie, tuesday 7-May-19 72 1
Machaila
Photographer advice!
Machaila, On April 19, 2019 at 18:04

Help!! My photographer is due to have a baby around May 10, my wedding is June 1. She has not yet reached out to me letting me know (but she has posted it on her photography page). I am a mama myself...

LittleBlueLemon (Ton, saturday 18-May-19 7
Deziray
Plus one Ettiquette
Deziray, On April 19, 2019 at 22:09

Hi, so I am getting married in August and I have a few questions about plus one Ettiquette. I sent out invites recently. Each one was addressed to whoever was included in the invite ie: Friend and...

Kelly, sunday 11-Aug-19 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics