Halifax, Nova Scotia · From February 2018

Happily married :)

Happily married 🎉

March 16, 2019

1839days 13hrs
Brittany
Flowers
Brittany, On February 28, 2020 at 09:30

Hey guys! I’m currently looking for flowers for my and my bridesmaids bouquets. I definitely want fake flowers so I don’t have to worry about it the week of and so I can try to sell them afterwards....

Rachel, friday 10-Apr-20 19 1
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Unpopular opinions: wedding edition
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 29, 2019 at 10:00

Do you have any opinions on some wedding traditions that everyone loves but you really just dont care about? Or something that a lot of people don't prioritize at their wedding but you do? Mine would...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 23
Janaya
Thank you cards
Janaya, On June 20, 2019 at 16:32

I have seen a couple different posts now about thank you card etiquette and my question is.. do I have to send thank you cards? I didn't mail hardly any of my invitations since I hand delivered almost...

Kaisha, monday 1-Jul-19 17
Kaisha
Does anyone else miss planning?
Kaisha, On June 12, 2019 at 22:20

Now that everything is over and done. I can't help but miss wedding planning. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Kaisha, friday 21-Jun-19 22
A
Couples getting married on 20/september/2019 in Nova Scotia
Andrew, On May 20, 2019 at 22:03

Hi guys! Wedding Wire is telling me that we are all getting married on the SAME DAY! Tell us, where ya'll getting married hey? Are you guys having a church wedding? Or a beach getaway?

Kaisha, thursday 6-Jun-19 2
Mikaela
Dads' attire
Mikaela, On May 29, 2019 at 16:55

So, my dad asked me what I want him to wear for my wedding. I told him it didn't really matter, just as long as it was a suit. I figured he would get a tie/bowtie that matched my mom's dress. Last...

Kaisha, tuesday 4-Jun-19 9
Emily
Honeymoon...
Emily, On June 2, 2019 at 08:05

SO for our honeymoon we have decided to wait. we don't have the money for the vacation time left for this year to go right after the wedding so we will be waiting and going in January or febuary. We...

Alexa, thursday 11-Jul-19 13
Katie
Arch or No Arch?
Katie, On June 2, 2019 at 02:23

We are getting married infront of a grand fireplace. We want to drape it, hang a beautiful wreath and decorate the mantle instead of renting an arch. How are you getting married? Do we NEED an arch?...

Holly, wednesday 19-Jun-19 16
Joey
What question do you get asked most often now that you're engaged?
Joey, On June 1, 2019 at 14:05

"When's the big day?" "Do I get a plus one?" "Who is in the wedding party?" "Who am I sitting with?" "Are you going on a honeymoon?" "Are you changing your name?" "When are you having kids?" "Are you...

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 26
Elaine
Wedding day
Elaine, On June 3, 2019 at 21:26

Just wondering how everyone picked thier wedding day? I have no idea what day to pick. I keep bouncing around. Driving everyone crazy. Right now I'm thinking about a Christmas wedding.

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 15
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your honeymoon details
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:25

Are you excited to tell your friends, family, and coworkers all about the honeymoon you're planning? Or are you keeping your lips sealed about your romantic getaway? Are you giving nothing away? Are...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 27
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your wedding favours
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:26

Have you showed off the favors you'll be giving to your guests? Do you want to surprise them on the day? Or are you skipping favors all-together? Are you telling your guests about your wedding favors,...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 26
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Who's on your guest list
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:27

I am willing to bet that we ALL are sick of hearing questions about who made it onto your guest list. "Are you inviting X?" "Who is Y's plus 1?" "Is Z bringing their kids?" "Who is sitting at my...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 28
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your first dance song
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:28

Have you been asked about "your song" yet? When people get curious about your first dance do you share what song you've chosen, or are you trying to keep it a surprise for the big moment? Is your...

Beatriz, tuesday 11-Feb-20 27
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your menu
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:29

Do all your guests know what you're serving for your wedding meal? Do they know the full ingredient list, or are they choosing a category (beef, chicken, fish, veg...) without knowing the details? Or...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 28
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your budget
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:30

Who is keeping their budget a total secret, and who doesn't mind discussing it with vendors, WeddingWire members, and even friends and family? Is your wedding budget a secret or not? Photo by Zahra...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 31
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your outfit
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:32

Are you keeping your wedding outfit a closely guarded secret? Have you shown it to your wedding party, or maybe just to one or two close confidants? Are you sharing pics of it with everyone except...

Amanda, friday 22-May-20 32
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your color palette
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:33

Are you keeping your wedding colors a surprise, or are you letting everyone know the palette you've chosen? Are your invitations within your color scheme or are you trying to throw your guests off the...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 25
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Who's in your wedding party
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:35

I don't know about you, but as soon as I got engaged I immediately had people asking me who I'd choose to be my bridesmaids. You may even have had people ask you straight up if they can be in your...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your engagement photos
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:35

Have you showed off the shots from your engagement photo shoot? Have you sent one out as your Save The Date? Or are your engagement photos just for you to enjoy? Are you keeping your engagement...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 25
Carla
Hair Trial
Carla, On May 20, 2019 at 14:36

I don’t live in the city I’m getting married in and traveling there with my schedule is going to be tight leading up to the wedding. My hair is simple, just curls and a braid going around. Is it...

Donna, saturday 8-Jun-19 15
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Going on a honeymoon
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Once the big day is done, most couples want to keep celebrating their marriage with a honeymoon. Whether it's a long international trip or a casual local mini-moon, 78% of couples plan a honeymoon...

Stacey Tc, tuesday 2-Nov-21 46
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Including a first dance
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Have you chosen a special song to dance to during your reception? This tradition doesn't seem to be going out of style any time soon, as 85% of Canadian couples are planning a special dance with their...

Siciel, thursday 6-Jun-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Hashtags
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:22

#TrendAlert! Having a bespoke hashtag for the wedding has gotten hugely popular in Canada. 45% of couples got in on this tradition so they can collect guest photos after the big day. Will you have a...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Religious wedding ceremonies
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Will you have a religious ceremony? Or are you getting married in a secular ceremony? Just 34% of Canadian couples polled in our Global Wedding Report consider their ceremonies religious. Do you...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you’ll get married
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Though in years past the summer months had been the most popular time to get married, that has shifted. September is now the most popular wedding month in Canada. 20% of couples are having a September...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 50
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Number of guests
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

Canadians like a big party! The Global Wedding Report discovered that the average guest list size in Canada was 154. How many guests are you inviting? Is your guest list smaller or larger than the...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 58
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Your budget
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

The typical cost of a Canadian wedding was about $29,450. That's regardless of city and province, guest list size, what vendors are being hired... all of which can greatly impact the budget a...

Meaghan, tuesday 4-Feb-20 52
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Length of engagement
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:25

According to the Global Wedding Report, the average length for Candian couples' engagements is 14 months. Is your engagement longer, shorter, or the same? Is your engagement 14 months long? Photo via...

Kat D, wednesday 5-Jun-19 56
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you got engaged
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:26

Did you know that winter is the most popular time for engagements? "Engagement season" takes place through the winter months (what better way to celebrate your love than snuggling up with your future...

Toni Rose, saturday 7-Sep-19 51
Joey
The next wedding you're attending
Joey, On May 25, 2019 at 14:05

Who is attending a wedding this weekend? Love is in the air, wedding season is in full effect, and it seems like nearly every weekend you're buying a gift, dressing up, and traveling to see a friend...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 24

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics