Leah

Ottawa, Ontario · From November 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 3, 2019

1814days 0hrs : 44min
Meghan
Ugh the Weather
Meghan, On April 15, 2019 at 13:11

My wedding is in 12 days and I was stupid and checked the 14 day weather forecast haha decent weather EVERY day except my wedding day. I know its far enough away that it can change...I just it hope...

Meghan, thursday 25-Apr-19 17
Becky
DJ Services- Average Costs
Becky, On April 17, 2019 at 10:46

I recently had my dj cancel on me for my wedding and I have time to find another one at least! My thing is what I would have paid him all the quotes I am getting are an extra 400 or more than double...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 18
Stephanie
Guestzillas!
Stephanie, On April 15, 2019 at 13:39

On the radio this morning, they were talking about guestzillas! Guests who have behaved poorly at an event. One caller said they had set up a video camera at their wedding reception, and one of the...

Emily, sunday 12-May-19 22
Candace
First Dance Song
Candace, On April 15, 2019 at 13:09

How did you choose your first dance song and what is it? We are dancing to "Looking Through Your Eyes" by LeAnn Rimes. It is from my favourite childhood movie Quest for Camelot. We were watching the...

Jennifer, sunday 26-May-19 63
Ariana
Looking for Small Wedding Venues!
Ariana, On January 2, 2019 at 17:56

Hey everyone, I’ve been searching high and low and I’m having a rather difficult time finding a wedding venue to hold a reception and ceremony for a small guest count (30 guests max) in Ontario. I’ve...

Leah, monday 4-Mar-19 7
Jessica
Printing- Decor
Jessica, On January 23, 2019 at 11:55

Hi everyone, I have quite a few signs I will need to print for decor around the venue -- including two large ones for the ceremony/reception entrance which will sit on easels. Do you have any...

Michelle, sunday 17-Feb-19 14
K
Invites - diy
Kat, On February 10, 2018 at 11:30

Deciding if we should get professional invites or we should do more DIY and order online. Anyone have a good online site that ships in Canada easily?

Vinod, tuesday 12-Feb-19 7
Jessica
Invites - when to send them
Jessica, On November 15, 2017 at 11:29

Hey everyone ! My fiancè and I have decided to skip the save the dates, as they don't exactly make sense to us to send out and to add that extra cost to our budget, we were considering just sending...

Leah, tuesday 12-Feb-19 14
Nikki
Invites!
Nikki, On June 6, 2018 at 00:20

We really want a certain theme and look for our invites. We found some but don't ship to Canada! boo! Anyone have any good ideas or places where they will custom make our invites?... thanks!

Leah, tuesday 12-Feb-19 16
Jessica
Invites/plus-ones
Jessica, On June 20, 2018 at 21:21

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any tips for telling your guests if they have a plus one or not? I mentioned on my RSVP page that only those listed on the invite are able to attend due to size...

Vinod, tuesday 12-Feb-19 17
Jodi
Invites
Jodi, On March 7, 2018 at 10:48

Hi Ladies we are thinking of ordering our invites up right away (we have a long weekend wedding September long) would love feedback. we are thinking vista print- is there a specific paper you went...

Leah, tuesday 12-Feb-19 13
Elaine
Invites
Elaine, On January 20, 2019 at 20:44

Sorry if this topic has come up before. I'm new here! How are people choosing who to invite. Are you being very selective or just inviting everyone that you know? I turn between both. Help!

Paige, tuesday 12-Feb-19 15
Chey Marie
Engagement party
Chey Marie, On February 6, 2019 at 13:07

So I finally just told my mom. She took it better then I thought. But now for the rest of our family and friends.... What did or is everyone doing for an engagement party? Or did you decide to opt out...

Shruti, thursday 9-May-19 23
Janaya
Bridal shower / Bachelorette party
Janaya, On January 25, 2019 at 15:24

Hey! So I will most likely be planning my own bridal shower..& bachelorette (there's a bunch of reasons why this is but too little time to get into it) so I'm curious when I should have it. I'm...

Leah, monday 11-Feb-19 12
Hannah
How do you choose your bridesmaids?
Hannah, On January 31, 2019 at 15:07

I thought I knew who I wanted to have in my bridal party, but lately I've felt closer to a newer friend and further from an older friend. I'm not sure what to do. I want to reconnect with my older...

Hannah, saturday 16-Feb-19 13
M
Stag and Doe game ideas, what was your biggest hit?
Michelle, On February 3, 2019 at 10:35

We don't want to have many games going on as we would rather it just be a big dance/party! Just wondering what games people really enjoyed at your stag and doe or that you enjoyed when you attended a...

Leah, monday 11-Feb-19 4
Joey
Proposal Perfection - Who knew about the proposal?
Joey, On January 28, 2019 at 09:23

Who was let into the secret that a proposal was coming? Was a bestie recruited to help things run smoothly? Was a sibling called in to help choose a ring? Were parents asked for their blessing before...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 29
Joey
Flip Out Or Forget It? - Strippers at the bachelor(ette) party
Joey, On January 14, 2019 at 09:16

This is a hot button issue, for sure! How would you feel about there being strippers at your SO's bachelor/ette party? Does this make you flip out? Or are you able to forget it? Flip Out! It's just...

Meaghan, tuesday 27-Aug-19 34
Lynnie
How many years have you been together?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

How long has it been since you first starting dating? How many years have you and your fiancé(e) been together? 📅 Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam, BC Next Question: How many wedding...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 43
Lynnie
How many times a day do you say "I love you"?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

Don't forget about your fiancé(e) in the midst of all the planning craziness!! How many times a day do you say "I love you"? Photo from WeddingWire's Love Quotes Pinterest board Next Question: How...

Erin, thursday 2-May-19 35
Leah
Couples getting married on 3/may/2019 in Ontario
Leah, On February 11, 2019 at 10:34

Hey everyone! My name is Leah, I am 22 years old and on May 3rd I will be marrying my high school sweet heart! We met in grade 10 on the bus ride to school when my brother introduced me to him as his...

Lynnie, wednesday 13-Feb-19 3
Whitney
Invitations
Whitney, On February 11, 2019 at 08:33

Looking for some invites that don’t cost an arm and a leg!!

Kaisha, wednesday 24-Apr-19 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics