Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
Curious May 2019 Ontario

Couples getting married on 3/may/2019 in Ontario

Leah, on February 11, 2019 at 10:34 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hey everyone!

My name is Leah, I am 22 years old and on May 3rd I will be marrying my high school sweet heart!

We met in grade 10 on the bus ride to school when my brother introduced me to him as his ugly sister. This April we will be celebrating 7 amazing years together!

I work from home as a virtual health and fitness coach! Due to health issues I need to be in an environment that I can control more of and really be able to put my health first. I never thought this is where my life would take me, but my life has completely changed!

I would love to get to know more of you who are also getting married May 3rd!!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on February 13, 2019 at 16:51
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats and welcome to WeddingWire Leah!! Smiley heart Your wedding date is coming up quickly! How's your planning going?

It looks like there are a bunch of May brides on here! You can also say hey to everyone in this 2019 Brides! post and show off your ring in Brides of 2019! Show us your ring!!

• Leah
    Curious May 2019 Ontario
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so amazing! We're actually heading out to that area next week to visit my brother and his girl friend who are helping us finish our flowers and wedding centre pieces!

Love that you are getting married on your anniversary! Makes things so easy! We were going to do that but didn't want the higher chance of there being snow on our wedding day.

Iceland?! That's so cool! We got engaged last year May 13th in Florida!

We are in the same spot right now of just needing to make final payments and figuring out the small details!
    Thank you! Hope you have a great last 80 days as Fiance and early congrats!

• A
    Newbie May 2019 Ontario
    Angellie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Leah! Nice to meet you. I am also getting married on Friday, May 3, 2019 in Cambridge, ON (ceremony) with our reception in Waterloo, ON. We're celebrating our 5 years together on May 3rd as well. We started dating on May 3, 2014. That's so neat to meet someone else getting married on the same day as us! We got engaged last year on April 16, 2018 in Iceland. So we've been engaged for 10 months with 2.5 months left until the wedding. All vendors and outfits are booked; we're now figuring out the tiny details and wedding week/day-of timelines. WIshing you the best fellow May 3rd bride.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics