Hailey

'Edmonton', Alberta · From November 2017

Happily married 🎉

September 10, 2022

591days 2hrs
Daily
Bridal makeup
Daily, On March 24, 2021 at 13:54

Future brides, do you think of doing your own makeup or hire a professional makeup artist?

Daily, wednesday 7-Jul-21 45
Hailey
Mismatched Veil??
Hailey, On March 28, 2021 at 22:19

Hello Everyone! I’m looking for a veil and I ordered some swatches from an Etsy store that I like. I love the champagne sparkle fabric for a veil and I really would love to order it. I’m just a little...

Hailey, wednesday 28-Apr-21 15
Brianne
Married in 2020 without wearing wedding dress - wedding postponed again
Brianne, On March 10, 2021 at 18:45

I'm wondering if there are any other COVID couples who got legally married in 2020 but postponed their wedding to 2021, and are now realizing they may have to postpone again. We were originally...

Brianne, monday 29-Mar-21 20
Brittany
diy Favours
Brittany, On September 27, 2020 at 11:01

Hi guys! I’ve been thinking about what to do for favours that won’t break the bank. Does anyone have some cheap ideas for favours? Or DIY ideas? Thanks!

Amanda, thursday 11-Feb-21 25
Hailey
Bridesmaid dress appointments - Edmonton
Hailey, On January 31, 2021 at 12:23

Hey Everyone! I’m wondering how many shops is realistic to check out for Bridesmaid’s dress/suits in a day? 1, 2 maybe 3? I live in a rural area and and planning to eventually look for bridesmaids...

Claudia, tuesday 23-Mar-21 11
Sinéad
Have you figured out where you’ll live?
Sinéad, On December 9, 2019 at 09:05

Have you thought about where you will live after the “I dos”,? Do you already live together, or will you move in together for the first time after you are married? Are you moving somewhere brand new...

Matilda, thursday 28-Sep-23 18
Angela
David’s bridal
Angela, On January 18, 2021 at 00:00

Does anyone in Canada have experience buying bridesmaids dresses from David’s bridal. It seems all the dresses I like in the color ballet don’t come in any sizes? But the USA website it does... but it...

Angela, monday 1-Feb-21 13
Jasmine
Paying for makeup and hair
Jasmine, On September 16, 2020 at 22:19

I emailed some makeup artists to ask about pricing and they are asking how many people they will do and i am confused. who else needs makeup besides the bride? does the groom need makeup? i know men...

Hailey, saturday 30-Jan-21 16
Lynnie
Your usual scent or new perfume?
Lynnie, On March 2, 2020 at 09:05

Last question! It's time for the finishing touch!! Will you wear your usual perfume on your wedding day, or are you splurging for a special scent? Photo by CC Rossler Photography in Vancouver ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐...

Hailey, saturday 30-Jan-21 17
Wawa
Is anyone doing their own makeup?
Wawa, On November 7, 2020 at 15:22

I’m nervous about makeup artists reusing materials with covid around. My makeup artist canceled on me and now I’m rethinking about whether I need to hire one at all. Is anyone doing their own makeup?

Wawa, wednesday 10-Feb-21 7
Alexis
Post your moissanite engagement rings!
Alexis, On October 11, 2020 at 16:30

We are looking at getting a crushed ice radiant cut moissanite gemstone ring. I would love to see some photos of real life brides who have moissanite rings! Please show me!! Also, in your opinion, is...

Davis, wednesday 13-Sep-23 29 1
L
What drinks are you serving?
Lindsay, On January 26, 2021 at 14:22

I’m doing up our bar sign, and l’m curious what you are offering to your guests for alcoholic beverages? I’m thinking of 3 wines, a red, rose, and white; 3 types of beer, and one signature cocktail,...

Hailey, saturday 30-Jan-21 6
Brittany
diy Table Numbers
Brittany, On January 23, 2021 at 16:52

What’s everyone doing for their table numbers? Is anyone doing DIY? Also, is anyone doing something more unique and not just numbering the tables 1- whatever?

Brittany, saturday 30-Jan-21 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics