Skip to main content
Hollie
Hollie

Tillsonburg, Ontario · From September 2017

A small town girl, who enjoys having fun with friends and family. I have am very optimistic, and love every thing about life. I am always able to look at... View more

A small town girl, who enjoys having fun with friends and family. I have am very optimistic, and love every thing about life. I am always able to look at the positives in all situations, no matter how hard they may be sometimes.

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

2021days 1hrs
Lynnie
Was it love at first sight?
Lynnie, On June 14, 2018 at 14:05

People seem to either love or hate the fairy tale idea of "love at first sight"! How did that first meeting go down between you and your fiancé(e)? Was it... A) Love at first sight? B) Attraction at...

Emily, friday 21-Sep-18 23
Holly
1 Year Mark!
Holly, On June 1, 2018 at 14:56

We've hit the one year mark! Let the 365 countdown begin! We are so excited to finally be in the one year mark, still have lots of planning to do but we're getting it done! How many days do you have...

Kaisha, monday 18-Jun-18 33
M
Cupcakes For Wedding Cake
Megis, On May 14, 2018 at 15:42

After many cake debates me and my fiancee are going to get wedding cupcakes. It will still be on a tier-like structure. Fits our budget, we want something yummy and there will be variety. Less waste...

Evelyn, monday 17-Aug-20 17
Loni
Couples getting married on 15/September/2018 in Ontario
Loni, On May 16, 2017 at 12:20

Congrats to everyone getting married on September 15, 2018! We just booked our venue, and I'm so happy to have that big task out of the way. At first I thought it was too early to start looking, but...

Rachael, wednesday 11-Jul-18 15
Sara
What's everyone doing for their honeymoon?
Sara, On April 23, 2018 at 10:25

Are you going on an adventure somewhere? Sticking with the love and romance theme?. We're doing a little bit of both! Going to Greece to explore the Ancient archaeological ruins and then spending a...

Hollie, friday 11-May-18 45
Gina
Plated vs Buffet Dinner.
Gina, On May 4, 2018 at 16:12

I’m back and forth on having a plated dinner (4 course) vs a buffet. The problem with a plated dinner is that there won’t be an option (they don’t allow options for over 60 people) for either beef,...

Natalie, thursday 2-Aug-18 54
Hollie
Honeymoon Suggestions
Hollie, On February 6, 2018 at 13:15

Fiance and I are looking for suggestions for a Honeymoon in Canada that is not Niagara Falls. We are willing to travel really anywhere in Canada from Ontario, and open to suggestions in Ontario as...

Stacey, monday 2-Apr-18 16
Rekramer
Card Box Ideas Wanted
Rekramer, On January 29, 2018 at 15:27

Hi all, I’m looking for ideas for a card box. Since we aren’t doing gifts or a guestbook of any kind, it’s pretty much going to be all alone on a table with some decor. It’s also important to me that...

Michelle, sunday 11-Mar-18 38
Zoë
How many hours will you sleep the night before the big day?
Zoë, On May 22, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be We are almost at the end of this thermother game. How many hours will you sleep the night before the big day? A. More than 8 hours B. Between 6 - 8 hours C. Betweend 4 - 6 hours...

Hollie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Cathrine
Stressed about not having things to do
Cathrine, On February 1, 2018 at 14:56

I'm at a weird point in my planning where i'm in a holding pattern with nothing substantial to do. Things will pick up again soon as we get closer to the wedding but right now, we haven't sent out...

Rosalyn, wednesday 7-Feb-18 15
Lydia
Out of country invites?
Lydia, On December 8, 2017 at 16:44

Hi! My fiancé and I are going to get married on June 30th 2019, so quite some time to go till our wedding. We're already looking at venues, actually got one appointment this weekend (yay!) since we...

Hollie, thursday 1-Feb-18 12
Mirna
What are some garter toss alternatives?
Mirna, On February 1, 2018 at 11:45

I do not feel comfortable doing the traditional garter toss.. what would be some other ideas I could do?

Carmela, sunday 4-Feb-18 14
Lynnie
2018 Pantone Color of the Year: Ultra Violet! 💜
Lynnie, On January 30, 2018 at 13:24

Move over greenery! The 2018 Pantone color of the year is here and it's Ultra Violet!! 💜💜💜 Pantone describes the hue as a "provocative and thoughtful purple shade", that "communicates originality,...

Chelsey, thursday 15-Feb-18 26
Julia
Most popular wedding dress styles in Canada?
Julia, On January 13, 2018 at 22:45

Hello ladies! I’m doing a little research on what wedding dresses are the most popular in Canada/ North America in general? What is your DREAM wedding dress?! Please post pictures/links in the...

Lynnie, wednesday 4-Apr-18 40
Kellie
Homemade Cake
Kellie, On January 12, 2018 at 19:18

I was wondering if anyone is baking their own cake or having someone that they know make it for them? My Fianceé and I are considering making our own to cut some costs but we are still unsure if its...

Shannon, tuesday 22-May-18 25
Hollie
Bridal Party Dresses
Hollie, On November 7, 2017 at 21:18

Has anyone bought the bridesmaid dresses online? If so what store did you use?

Chloe, thursday 9-Nov-17 3 90

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics