Skip to main content
R
Raylene

Stellarton, Nova Scotia · From June 2017

Happily married 🎉

June 30, 2018

2120days 16hrs
B
How far in advance did you book your venue?
Bianca, On June 10, 2018 at 16:34

How far in advance did you book your venue? Did you see it before you booked it? I heard years in advance...

Jessie, tuesday 10-Jul-18 22
A
Couples getting married on 30/june/2018 in nova scotia
Aya, On July 10, 2017 at 17:35

Hey! We are excited to have chosen Nova Scotia as our spot for the big day. Would love to hear your experiences and ideas! Aya

Raylene, monday 11-Jun-18 6
M
Bouquet
Modupe, On May 31, 2018 at 02:26

Hi ladies how much did you or will you be paying for your boutique? I went to book for mine yesterday, and cost $100. Trying to check around to see if I can bit down the price in another store...

Lyla, wednesday 6-Jun-18 20
B
Dad not Invited
Bianca, On June 2, 2018 at 18:00

I’m planning on not having my dad at my wedding, for personal reasons that my Fiancé and I have agreed upon. Having said that, should I still do the Mother/Son Dance or is it ok to skip that?

Jennifer, wednesday 6-Jun-18 9
M
Ages of Bride and Groom?
Megis, On April 21, 2018 at 09:36

I hear that a lot of brides and grooms marry later these days in their 30s because of many social factors. Back in my mom’s day (some close to 30 years ago) people got married in their early 20s. For...

Mikaela, saturday 28-Apr-18 74
Joey
What's your veil style?
Joey, On April 14, 2018 at 14:05

Veils come in so many different and wonderful options! First, there's length - birdcage, shoulder, elbow, fingertip, waltz, chapel, cathedral, and even more in between! Then there's style - blushers,...

Lyla, tuesday 17-Apr-18 13
Carmela
Engagement Party
Carmela, On January 25, 2018 at 20:17

So my FH really wants an engagement party since he won't be having a stag, while I am good to NOT have one. But after going back and forth on the decision I agreed, we looked at different location,...

Jessica, wednesday 31-Jan-18 9
Rekramer
Invitations assembly
Rekramer, On January 30, 2018 at 09:25

My save the dates are finally in the mail which means it’s time to turn my mind to invitations. We’re planning on creating our own laser-cut outer part, and gluing the typical invitations into the...

Erin, tuesday 30-Jan-18 10
R
Gifts for the in laws to be..
Raylene, On November 22, 2017 at 09:29

What kind of gifts did you get for your in laws to be? Did you give them to them at the rehearsal or the morning of the wedding?

Claire, wednesday 27-Mar-19 10 149
M & N
Designing our invitations
M & N, On November 18, 2017 at 00:36

There are two types that I am looking at a 5x7 or a seal and send (doesn't have an envelope). What places have people used to print their own invites? Has anyone every printed the seal and send and is...

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 9
Stephanie
Wedding Dreams
Stephanie, On November 18, 2017 at 11:55

Has anyone had a dream about their wedding yet? I had a dream someone who I did not know started an event on facebook for our wedding. One of my friends from high school, who I haven't talked to in a...

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 7
R
Mani/pedi
Raylene, On November 20, 2017 at 15:02

I’ll be getting a Mani/Pedi and lash extensions for my wedding, my bachelorette AND bridal shower is the weekend before the wedding, would it be too early to get everything done the Friday before? (8...

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 9
Lynnie
So when are you having kids??? 👶
Lynnie, On November 15, 2017 at 12:05

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married? How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies? I've started telling my mom...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 37
Lynnie
Are you inviting exes?
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 10:27

This week we're finding out all about your guest list, and who made the cut! Time to spill! Who's in and who's out? Last question!! Are you inviting either of your exes? Did they make the cut? That's...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 27
R
Tipping on a gifted service?
Raylene, On November 20, 2017 at 14:42

My photographer who is a phenomenal wedding photographer and is generally very pricy offered to do our wedding as a gift. Do we still tip her? We want to give her a gift and if we were paying her we...

Brenda, wednesday 22-Nov-17 6 84
Lynnie
Are you inviting people you've never met?
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 10:14

This week we're finding out all about your guest list, and who made the cut! Time to spill! Who's in and who's out? Are you inviting your parents' friends that you've never met? >> Next...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 18
Lynnie
The Guest List: Who's in, and who's out??
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 09:05

Oh the dreaded guest list... No matter what your wedding plans look like, finalizing the guest list is probably one of the most difficult planning tasks there is. Yes, it’s hard to whittle down your...

Laura, wednesday 22-Nov-17 5
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics