Skip to main content
Kathy
Kathy

Roseneath, Ontario · From May 2017

I have been with my fiance for 4 and a half years, we live in Niagara Falls, but are having our wedding at a resort on Rice Lake. We love the area and we... View more

I have been with my fiance for 4 and a half years, we live in Niagara Falls, but are having our wedding at a resort on Rice Lake. We love the area and we have family there, so we thought it would be perfect! A little bit about us... we love the outdoors and travelling. We actually got engaged while in the Dominican (made it a very memorable trip!).

Happily married 🎉

June 9, 2018

2167days 9hrs
A
Southern Ontario Wedding Venue
Andee, On January 21, 2018 at 17:34

Hey everyone! I am looking for a ceremony venue in Southern Ontario (ideally GTA) that is very similar a venue I attended while visiting Australia. It is called High Church in Brisbane (you can visit...

Bianca, wednesday 27-Jun-18 2
Jen
Bridesmaid dresses
Jen, On November 7, 2017 at 10:58

We finally narrowed down our dress selections for the girls! We are ordering through azazie.com. They all chose different dresses as all of their body types are so different. I was totally okay with...

Jen, wednesday 8-Nov-17 20
Casey
i booked my Venue!
Casey, On October 17, 2017 at 21:51

Pardon my son in a couple photos he was loving running back and forth in there lolSuper stoked, booked the Elks Hall (Spruce Grove, Alberta) for my ceremony and reception! Gorgeous place, my pictures...

Victoria, monday 18-Dec-17 28
Cristina
Looking into starting the bridal registry.
Cristina, On October 18, 2017 at 00:43

What to look out for when it comes to the bridal registry and how to even start? Where to go? I am not into online since there can be some downsides to it, so if you ladies have any suggestion what...

Tracy, thursday 19-Oct-17 6
Ashleigh
rsvp - Wording
Ashleigh, On October 18, 2017 at 10:03

I've been over a bunch of different templates but I'm not sure about our RSVP wording. We only have a handful of "single" guests and I find it odd that couples might think if they accept they can...

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 11
Joey
What did you do first after getting engaged?
Joey, On October 14, 2017 at 14:05

Whether you were the proposer, or proposed to, the moment you got engaged was certainly full of emotions and excitement. What was the very first thing you did right after you got engaged? Did you call...

Melinda, friday 20-Oct-17 15
B
Thank you card picture
Bethany, On October 14, 2017 at 15:36

People, I'm having a hard time picking my thank you card photo. I don't think I should put a kiss one on there? But I like them. What do you guys think?

Vanessa, wednesday 27-Dec-17 23
Lesley
Married! Photos are back!
Lesley, On October 14, 2017 at 22:33

We had the most perfect day. I wanted to share one with you.

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 25
Joey
Let's talk wedding superstitions
Joey, On October 13, 2017 at 08:05

It's Friday the 13th today, and some people think that means bad luck is due! What wedding superstitions do you have? Did you avoid unlucky days when setting your date? Are you worried about rain on...

Joey, thursday 15-Mar-18 16
Courtney
Are 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen too much?
Courtney, On October 13, 2017 at 00:55

I saw a gf today and she cried because she wasn't in my wedding party. I feel obligated to ask her (not that I don't want her in my wedding) but I always thought 6 was too many ? What's everyone...

Sydney, wednesday 18-Oct-17 15
Maria
Awkward guest situation...
Maria, On October 11, 2017 at 14:01

So I'm in an awkward situation. My Dad is inviting one of his old friends to my wedding, this friend has 2 daughters. The older of which is one of my sister's BFFs, the younger was my childhood BFF...

Vinod, friday 22-Dec-17 9
Lynnie
How did you know your dress was "the one"?
Lynnie, On October 11, 2017 at 13:05

How did you know your wedding dress (or jumpsuit or suit) was the one? Did you cry? Were you overwhelmed with emotion? Did you finally see yourself as a bride? Could you not stop thinking about the...

Charlene, thursday 19-Oct-17 17
JENNIFER
Teeth Whitening
JENNIFER, On October 10, 2017 at 13:01

Hey Ladies. Any idea of when and how is best to do teeth whitening? We’re looking to keep it affordable so I’m thinking Crest White Strips just don’t know how long it takes and when we should start....

Max, friday 28-Sep-18 16
Samantha
Help choosing bridesmaid dresses?! (pic included)
Samantha, On October 9, 2017 at 21:00

I'm having a hard time choosing any style with my dress! I originally wanted the bridesmaids dresses with lace but they just don't look right beside my dress!What would you ladies choose?!

Maegan, friday 13-Oct-17 18
Ashley
Alternatives for flower girl and ring bearer
Ashley, On October 10, 2017 at 00:16

I’ve seen flower girl baskets and ring bearer pillows but I don’t like them and I don’t want to make them myself. I’ve seen flower girl bouquets instead and ring bearer plaques or holders. Both of...

Ashley, wednesday 11-Oct-17 14
Joey
Where did you take your engagement pictures?
Joey, On October 10, 2017 at 08:13

Your engagement pictures are a sweet glimpse into your relationship. They can be used for Save The Dates, on your wedding website, or to hang around your first home together. But, as fun as these are...

Chelsea, friday 13-Oct-17 6
Lynnie
Table numbers or names? What are you doing?
Lynnie, On October 5, 2017 at 17:30

Are you going with table numbers or names, or a fun combo of both? Share what you are doing! I went with the gold laser-cut script table numbers like these because I couldn't resist Pinterest Photo...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 16
Kathy
Fun Wedding Favour Ideas
Kathy, On October 5, 2017 at 14:29

So I have been struggling to come up with an idea that both my FH and I really love for wedding favours. I want to make sure it is going to be something that people will actually use and enjoy. I also...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 19
Joey
Wedding party - choosing their own outfits?
Joey, On October 6, 2017 at 08:36

What is your wedding party wearing? Are they all dressing the same? In complimentary but different outfits? Did you assign a color? Or are they wearing anything they want? Tell us all about the...

Vinod, sunday 31-Dec-17 11
Ashley
Bridesmaid is pregnant!!??
Ashley, On October 5, 2017 at 17:56

We just ordered her dress and she tells me she is 15 weeks pregnant... WTF do I do? She is due 3 months before the wedding, but holy crap...

Carol, friday 6-Oct-17 15
Sandra
Invitations
Sandra, On October 3, 2017 at 13:47

Best websites to use for DIY wedding invitations

Sandra, wednesday 15-Nov-17 13
Charlotte
Quick survey: are you using a wedding planner?
Charlotte, On October 4, 2017 at 00:59

Or did you use a wedding planner Yes or noThanks guys

Ashley, friday 13-Oct-17 22
Stacy
Bridal Party
Stacy, On October 2, 2017 at 16:20

Ok before anyone reads this, i apologize for the rant i am about to go on...! LOL My FH and i decided when we first got engaged we weren't having a big wedding party, just a MH & BM. Fast forward...

Ashley, tuesday 17-Oct-17 18
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... how big would the guest list be?
Joey, On October 2, 2017 at 13:38

The premise of this week's game is to imagine that you had not wanted to give any opinions at all about your wedding plans, and your partner got to plan the entire thing alone. What is your partner's...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 25
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... what would you each wear?
Joey, On October 2, 2017 at 13:38

The premise of this week's game is to imagine that you had not wanted to give any opinions at all about your wedding plans, and your partner got to plan the entire thing alone. What is your partner's...

Rachael, tuesday 26-Feb-19 24
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... what would the wedding theme or style be?
Joey, On October 2, 2017 at 13:37

Sondra, tuesday 16-Jul-19 30
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... what food would be served?

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 19
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... what would the music be like?

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 24
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... what would be your signature drink?
Joey, On October 2, 2017 at 13:36

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 21
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... what would they choose for entertainment?
Joey, On October 2, 2017 at 13:36

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 20
Joey
If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object?
Joey, On October 2, 2017 at 13:34

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics