Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object?

Joey, on October 2, 2017 at 13:34 Posted in WeddingWire 0 20

The premise of this week's game is to imagine that you had not wanted to give any opinions at all about your wedding plans, and your partner got to plan the entire thing alone. What is your partner's dream wedding like?

If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object?

Blowing the budget on one big wedding item, like gorgeous florals? If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object? 1

Upgrading your rings? If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object? 2

A confetti cannon to get the party going? If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object? 3

A bold getaway ride? If your partner planned the wedding alone... is there one crazy thing your partner would plan if money were no object? 4

Thank you for playing this week's game! If you'd like to go back to the beginning to make sure you didn't miss any questions you can start again here .

20 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on February 25, 2019 at 12:59
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably a live band lol. There's not much that he must-have for the wedding.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Of course my FH joins me as I get to this question. He goes "Oh, I'd totally have a chopper pick us up"... So bold getaway ride it is... LOL

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We would get married at a winery but prices there were not cheap.

• Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Open bar and a lot of drinks!

• Jes G.
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Jes G. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He would probably get all of his favourite elaborate food! He's a chef so food is very much high on the list in any occasion Smiley smile

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha if we have to pick one of the options.. He would totally go for the confetti cannon! He wouldn't shoot it but it's something he'd want
  • Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely a crazy Dj/ entertainment area along with all kinds of food
  • Barbara
    Devoted July 2018 Ontario
    Barbara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He would probably have one of his favourite bands come and play for us.
  • Catarina
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Catarina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A motorcycle ride after our last dance

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably a huge send off, with fireworks and a sports car.
  • Arielle
    Devoted July 2020 British Columbia
    Arielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really don't know what she would do. I feel like she would throw it all into the honeymoon to go travelling. She's not much for the large, expensive parties

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Something with monkeys and dolphins. Seriously

• Ashley
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Most likely a get away wedding where we get married somewhere else and pay for the wedding party
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Getaway ride

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If money wasn't an issue, I think that he would go all out on a wedding planner... that way he would be able to sit back, relax, and not have to worry about any of the small details! Then he also wouldn't have to help me with DIY's haha!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If money were no object I think he would have paid for my bridesmaids flights and a spa weekend for all of us. That's just the first thing that comes to mind. There would also probably be something concerning craft beer lol.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He probably would have paid for everybody to travel to us as most of our guests are coming in from out of town if money weren't an object.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He probably would have paid to have the photographer there all day, probably send me and the bridal party out to a spa weekend. I can think of tons of different things he would want!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm.. I can't really think of anything. He's pretty frugal and simple.
  • Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If money was no object, he would probably choose to pay for everyone's accommodations. He is all about the party and having everyone there and that would make it a lot easier for some people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics