Sutton West, Ontario · From April 2016

Happily married 🎉

April 22, 2017

2560days 3hrs

Discussions

Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Melissa
Fitness plans
Melissa, On November 7, 2016 at 10:15

Hey fellow Brides-to-Be I am constantly trying to find new and interesting ways to get healthy, be it new recipies, fitness routines, yoga poses or just a new hiking trail. I am not a big believer in...

Lisa, saturday 26-Nov-16 23
Emilie
How often do you tell each other "I love you"?
Emilie, On October 27, 2016 at 17:05

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds Saying "I love you" are three little words that mean everything How often do you tell each other "I love you"?

Amy-Lynn, thursday 3-Nov-16 11
Chiara
What should the bridal party pay for?
Chiara, On October 22, 2016 at 18:49

They are already paying for their out fits, I am buying the ladies shoes, paying for their hair and make up and on top buying a gift. is it okay to ask they pa for their nails?

Chelsea, sunday 30-Oct-16 7
Emilie
How did you meet?
Emilie, On October 24, 2016 at 06:05

Hey beautiful bride Now that you know what brought you together and made your love story a happily ever after... tell us how it all happened! How did you meet? Continue here >> Who made the...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 22
Emilie
Was it love at first sight?

Hey wonderful brides-to-be In the story of your first date... The first time you saw him/her your heart might have whispered "that's the one" Was it love at first sight? Next question >> Who...

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 13
Emilie
How many friends do you have in common?

Hey sweethearts As you two got to know each other so have your friends! How many friends do you have in common? Next question! >> Who introduced you? *** Image: Pinterest

Alexandra, friday 25-Nov-16 11
Emilie
Are you spending more or less than 5000$ on your wedding?
Emilie, On October 25, 2016 at 09:05

Hi wonderful brides Whether you are having an intimate or big wedding, whether you choose to do things yourself or have them done for you, the price you spend on your overall wedding is going to vary....

Valerie, monday 14-Nov-16 32
Emilie
6 sweet brides and grooms with their kids
Emilie, On October 26, 2016 at 08:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds If you have young kids in your family... will they be invited to your big day? Here are a sweet parents moments on their wedding day to warm up your heart today Which one is...

Simone, saturday 3-Dec-16 4
Emilie
Who is getting married in April 2017?
Emilie, On October 28, 2016 at 10:05

Hi wonderful brides It's not a joke for April's fools... You definitely are getting married!! It's coming sooner than you think and you lovely bride are going to have the best time!! Who is getting...

Psymd, wednesday 8-Feb-17 16
Emilie
What colour will be your wedding shoes?
Emilie, On October 28, 2016 at 13:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be Did you choose the shoes first or is that last on your list? What colour will be your wedding shoes? Image: Pinterest

Laura, thursday 10-Nov-16 20
Brittany
How long did it take?
Brittany, On October 28, 2016 at 00:41

I just began day three of my engagement and I can't help but wonder what pace people usually plan at. I'm planning a Fall 2017 wedding and in two days I managed to: - ask my bridesmaids to join my...

Tiffany, wednesday 16-Nov-16 33
Emilie
What is your age difference with your FH?
Emilie, On October 30, 2016 at 11:05

Hi beautiful brides As we get older, age plays less and less importance since love conquers all. What is your age difference with your FH? Image: Pinterest

Laura, thursday 10-Nov-16 8
Emilie
5 ideas for your something blue
Emilie, On October 17, 2016 at 10:59

Hi lovely brides-to-be Now something blue can seem weird if you chose a colour that is completly different for your bridal look... But don't worry blue comes in different tones and it doesn't even...

Simone, sunday 23-Oct-16 14
Emilie
Introduce your other half
Emilie, On October 19, 2016 at 06:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be The first time you met, you probably had the butterflies, then something might just have told you this was the right person you had been looking for all along. Share a picture...

Natasha, thursday 1-Dec-16 26
Emilie
What colour will be your bridesmaids dresses?
Emilie, On October 20, 2016 at 06:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be Whether you choose to have your bridesmaids' dressed match or mismatched it's important to decide on a colour or colour palette for them to choose from. What colour will be your...

Natasha, thursday 17-Nov-16 13
Emilie
How many bridesmaids will you have?
Emilie, On October 17, 2016 at 16:05

Hi wonderful ladies I'm sure you have a good idea of the people around you you'll be able to count on for your big day. Who will be your bridesmaids? How many bridesmaids will you have?

Emilie, wednesday 2-Nov-16 20
Courtney
Has anyone done their own hair/makeup?
Courtney, On October 13, 2016 at 12:22

Has anyone done their own hair/makeup? Any products or suggestions?

Ashley, thursday 20-Oct-16 10
Emilie
Who will be your ring bearer?
Emilie, On October 13, 2016 at 15:05

Hi lovely future wives The ring bearer is often a little one part of the family, but can also be the best man or a meaningful friend or relative. Who will be your ring bearer? Image: Pinterest ...

Kacy, friday 24-Feb-17 14
Becca
Wedding theme
Becca, On October 14, 2016 at 00:36

Hi beautiful brides/groomI would like to know How did you found your wedding theme? For the moment, mine is Modern vintage.. But im not 100% sure??

Ashley, thursday 20-Oct-16 19
Cheryl
Guest question
Cheryl, On October 19, 2016 at 12:10

I'm debating whether or not I should add some more of my family members to the guest list, I have less then half of how many he's invited. I don't want to offend my family yet I don't want drama....

Emilie, wednesday 2-Nov-16 13
Emilie
Who made the first steps? You or Him?
Emilie, On October 17, 2016 at 20:05

Hi wonderful soon-to-weds We all know there's this awkward moment in the beginnings of a love story... Will he? Should I? Who made the first move? You or Him? Image: Pinterest

Ashley, wednesday 19-Oct-16 4
Kylie
The bridal moment
Kylie, On October 18, 2016 at 16:47

When did it hit you that you were actually getting married?

Kylie, sunday 11-Dec-16 17
Emilie
Expectations vs. Reality: Honeymoon
Emilie, On October 19, 2016 at 17:05

Hi wonderful soon-to-weds Romantic movies give us so much to dream about but sometimes... but we all know that sometimes reality can be a little different from the dream... Do you think your honeymoon...

Cheryl, monday 24-Oct-16 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics