Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in April 2017?

Emilie, on October 28, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 16

Hi wonderful brides Smiley heart

It's not a joke for April's fools... You definitely are getting married!! Smiley love

It's coming sooner than you think and you lovely bride are going to have the best time!!

Who is getting married this April 2017?

How are you feeling? Are you excited? Smiley smile

I can't wait to see what you have planned so far!! Let's see who else is getting married at the same time!

Who is getting married in April 2017?

When did you get engaged?

What's your wedding going to be like?

What step are you at in your planning?

Image: Christine Hewitt Weddings

16 Comments

Latest activity by Psymd, on February 8, 2017 at 23:19
  • P
    Beginner April 2017 Ontario
    Psymd ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

40 or less guests here!

• RaeAnn
    Frequent user April 2017 Saskatchewan
    RaeAnn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This a picture of part of our centre pieces and table runners

Who is getting married in April 2017? 1

Who is getting married in April 2017? - 1

Who is getting married in April 2017? - 2
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so amazing Mayline!! I'm so happy for you! Smiley love Do you have a design in mind for your wedding cake? Smiley smile

• Mailyne
    Newbie April 2017 Ontario
    Mailyne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting married on April 22, 100 more days!

FH picked up our invitations last week, they are stunning! I have been practicing calligraphy for months and months, can't wait to use my skills and start addressing the envelopes. Invites to go out first week of February.

We have been engaged since July 2015, long engagement, but wanted to make sure we saved enough money for the wedding. We are soooo ready! Since it was a longer engagement, I was able to do research a lot of vendors before booking, I'm confident with those we hired.

So, for the next couple weeks it will be taste testing at venue and for cake/cupcakes, final meeting with florist, dress fitting for me, finalize groom and groomsmen attire, and once the invites are out, wait for RSVP cards then the final stretch.

I'm looking forward to seeing the planning come to fruition!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Psymd! That sounds like a great plan! Smiley catface How intimate is your wedding? How many people are you inviting?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing RaeAnn! I'm so glad all is going well! Smiley heart What ideas do you have for your decor? I can't wait to see pictures! Smiley love

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kimberley! That's so amazing! You got all that done so fast! What's your secret? Smiley winking What venue did you choose for your wedding?

• P
    Beginner April 2017 Ontario
    Psymd ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Another April 29 couple here.

We are behind in prep compared to everyone else it seems...we have a bride and groom, a date, dress, church, and possibly venue. No invites sent yet, but it is a small wedding so everyone knows the location, date and times.

• RaeAnn
    Frequent user April 2017 Saskatchewan
    RaeAnn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married one April 29th only 109 days away. We got engaged on July 24th. I'm getting really excited. Right I am just touching base with all my vendors again and ordering some of my final decor stuff.
  • Kimberley
    Curious April 2017 Alberta
    Kimberley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married in April! Only 103 days to go! I'm super excited. I got engaged Oct 1 2016 so we have been busy right from the start. Venues booked, dress bought, photographer booked, marriage commissioner booked and invitations sent out. We are getting ready to do menu selection and flower consultation!Congratulations to all the other April brides!
  • Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm also getting married in April and I JUST checked the counter and OH MY I only have 166 days!!!! It's starting to get REALLL. It's slowly starting to final click Smiley diamond Smiley cake Smiley ring

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All I know for my cake is I would like something a bit different, not CRAZY, just outside of the typical vanilla. For the decoration… I like something simple, maybe some ribbon and light scroll work or something

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats Valerie!! Smiley heart Your big day will definitely be amazing!! I can't wait to see what your centerpieces will look like!

What flavour do you want your cake? Have you already picked a design or ideas for your design? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ashley!! I'm so glad you're so excited about this! I'm very happy for you! Smiley heart

What have you been up to lately? What's left on your list before the big day? Smiley smile

• A
    Frequent user April 2017 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are!!! only 173 days left!!! Super excited and can't believe how fast the time has gone.
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting married in April! (only 183 days away Smiley xd ). We got engaged in May of this year, and I'm currently working on DIYs (centerpieces this weekend) and picking out a bakery for our cake.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics