Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Expectations vs. Reality: Honeymoon

Emilie, on October 19, 2016 at 17:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5

Hi wonderful soon-to-weds Smiley heart

Romantic movies give us so much to dream about but sometimes... but we all know that sometimes reality can be a little different from the dream... Smiley xd

Do you think your honeymoon expectations will be different from reality?

Expectations:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reality:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cheryl, on October 24, 2016 at 15:12
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I believe it won't be as expected in some parts, and beyond what's expected in others. We want to either go to a winter cabin or to London England, both flying and driving have disadvantages that we won't think about!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've travelled/vacationed together plenty of times, and lived together for years... our expectations ARE those reality pics (expecially the food one Smiley winking )!!

• Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My expectation is for us to have a great first vacation and just enjoy ourselves

• A
    Frequent user April 2017 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The only expectation I have for our honeymoon is to spend time with each other whether that's romantic walks or falling asleep beside each other on the beach, or actually sleeping beside each other without having the kids wake us up in the middle of the night. It will be so great to get away just the two of us and leave our 3 boys with grandparents (yay for grandparents).
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a good question Emilie! I think that sometime what I expect to happen, the outcome is different in reality. For me, I am excited but I always look for all possibilities on what to expect so I don't get disappointed.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics