Emily

Whitby, Ontario · From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2022

531days 14hrs
Ariana
How do you decide?
Ariana, On February 9, 2020 at 07:38

I'm having trouble finding a dress I love and can see myself feeling comfortable in for the duration of the evening. How do you guys decide on what your dress will be?

Amanda, friday 15-May-20 17
Emily
Wedding Planner
Emily, On February 4, 2020 at 14:29

Is anyone getting a wedding planner? I'm not sure if I should or not. Or they also offer a wedding day management option where they just take care of everything from the 4 weeks before your wedding...

Melissa, wednesday 5-Feb-20 8 133
Emily
Vista Print Invitations
Emily, On January 30, 2020 at 15:28

I'm thinking of ordering my invitations from vista print, what are your thoughts? How did your invitations turn out? Did you have rsvp cards and itinerary cards, how did they turn out? The quality?

Stefanie, wednesday 5-Feb-20 14 345
Caitlyn
Venue Inspiration!
Caitlyn, On January 29, 2020 at 22:20

When planning your wedding you can draw inspiration from magazines, tv, other people’s weddings and of course Pinterest! When it comes to your venue what inspiration did you draw and from where? Did...

Ashley, sunday 2-Feb-20 4
M
First dance song - help!
Megan, On January 21, 2020 at 20:18

Hi everyone! So I feel like I made a post similar to what I’m going to talk about now but that just goes to show that this is still an unresolved issue LOL... so my FH and I are really struggling on...

Hank, friday 14-Feb-20 19
Emily
What to ask a Venue
Emily, On January 16, 2020 at 09:50

We're going to look at venues this weekend! I'm so excited! I have no idea what to ask a venue what are things I should be looking for. Any suggestions?

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 6 97
Lynne
Makeup and Hair
Lynne, On January 1, 2020 at 18:58

Hi everyone, I'm curious to know if some of you will be doing their own hair and makeup on your big day. I'm still undecided whether to have it professionally done or do it myself.

Megan, wednesday 5-Feb-20 31
Britt
Lake Louise honeymoon
Britt, On December 31, 2019 at 20:56

So we are getting married 07.18.20 & we are just starting to think of possible a honeymoon. Someone suggested that we go to Lake Louise. We have 2 small boys so I don't really want to be gone too...

Kelly, thursday 30-Jan-20 23
Lynnie
Find Out! 🔍 What kind of wedding venue should you choose?
Lynnie, On December 30, 2019 at 09:05

From barns to ballrooms - there's a whole lot of different wedding venues to choose from! Are you still stumped on which style venue is best for you? Let your eyes decide! Find your wedding venue! 🔍...

Steph, wednesday 8-Jan-20 18
Emily
Any tips to keeping costs down
Emily, On December 29, 2019 at 17:58

My fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and we want to keep the cost as low as possible. We chose a weekday to get married and I've cut a few other things out like wedding favors and save...

Tori, thursday 2-Jan-20 8
Genna
Wedding date with a procrastinator
Genna, On December 27, 2019 at 20:23

Got engaged on the 11th of December. This will be my second marriage. My first was abusive and the engagement was garbage. He insisted we remain engaged because it was good enough for taxes.. Then got...

Ashley, monday 30-Dec-19 15
Sinéad
How big is your guest list?
Sinéad, On December 24, 2019 at 09:05

It’s the season for spending time with your loved ones! Have you completed your guest list for your wedding? How is it looking? Are you inviting everyone who is near and dear to you, or are you...

Derek, tuesday 17-Aug-21 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics