Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caitlyn
Super January 2020 Ontario

Venue Inspiration!

Caitlyn, on January 29, 2020 at 22:20 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
When planning your wedding you can draw inspiration from magazines, tv, other people’s weddings and of course Pinterest!

When it comes to your venue what inspiration did you draw and from where? Did you find photos of the type of venue you want to help you search for what you wanted? Once you found your venue did you use photos for inspiration on how to decorate?
I want to see photos!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 2, 2020 at 21:57
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used my head lol i wanted a blingly wedding so i went with all items that had that!! and then i picked my color scheme

• Emily
    Beginner October 2022 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used weddingwire to find a lot of the venues and a couple places were recommended by friends. I didn't know what I wanted to I set up appointments with different types of venues. When we found our venue I knew because it was the one I compared all the others too.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just went in person to see the venue itself in the area. Magazines and other sources are great, yet highly priced for what they offer.
  • Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used WeddingWire a lot for searching venues and vendors. But I found my venue while visiting a wedding show, we went for the visit a month later and we got such a great vibe and it’s beautiful. I didn’t have an idea in mind but when I saw it I knew, it’s kinda weird how it all happened.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics