Skip to main content
Lynnie
Lynnie

Pinehurst, North Carolina ยท From March 2017

Hi!! I'm your Community Manager here on WeddingWire.ca! I'm here to help you navigate the Community and answer any of your questions about WeddingWire!... View more

Hi!! I'm your Community Manager here on WeddingWire.ca! I'm here to help you navigate the Community and answer any of your questions about WeddingWire! Can't wait to get to know all about you and your wedding plans!

• WeddingWire Admin

Discussions

Lynnie
Brides of 2023 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie of WeddingWire, On January 12, 2022 at 10:10

Congrats and much love to all the couples getting married in 2023! ๐Ÿ’– Now it's time to show off those gorgeous rings! Post a picture of your new bling below!! ๐Ÿ’ Photo from the @weddingwirecanada...

Jocelyn, 2 hours ago 603 8,776 36
Lynnie
Brides of 2024 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie of WeddingWire, On January 12, 2022 at 10:11

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2024!! โœจ Now that they've put a ring on it, we'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler below! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž Photo by...

Jen, friday 23-Sep-22 163 2,082 6
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 67th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On September 8, 2022 at 10:10

We've got a winner!! ๐Ÿ† Congrats to Ariela & Jay - winners of the 67th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "I had originally missed the phone call when...

Stephanie, thursday 8-Sep-22 5 104
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 66th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On August 8, 2022 at 14:15

Please join me in congratulating Jordan & Bradley - the winners of the 66th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! ๐ŸŒŸ Jordan & Bradley: Here is what they had to say about winning $1,000:...

Amanda, thursday 11-Aug-22 4 63
Lynnie
White or Colourful: Invitations?
Lynnie of Plan a wedding, On June 4, 2018 at 12:05

When it comes to your wedding invitations... are you going for a classic and simple white look? Or will you liven up your invites with some colour? White or Colourful? White? Photo by Nicole Amanda...

Pam, monday 1-Aug-22 35 184
Lynnie
Shoes - where did you buy yours?
Lynnie of Wedding fashion, On April 11, 2019 at 15:04

Where did you find your wedding shoes? Did you shop in-store or online? Share your shoes and where you got them! ๐Ÿ‘  Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto ...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 13-Jul-22 35 700
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 65th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On July 7, 2022 at 11:48

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 65th edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Amanda & Curtis!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "When I received...

Carine, wednesday 13-Jul-22 5 71
Lynnie
Signature cocktail - is it a must-do?
Lynnie of Wedding reception, On January 20, 2020 at 09:05

Signature cocktails are a wedding trend that took over in the last few years! Do you know think of signature cocktails as a standard part of any wedding bar? Or does it not make your must-do list?...

Julie, monday 4-Jul-22 28 175
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 64th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On June 8, 2022 at 12:18

We've got a winner!! ๐Ÿ† Congrats to Aila & Jeremy - winners of the 64th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "We are so happy that we won something,...

Rayanne, tuesday 28-Jun-22 7 67
Lynnie
Fake lashes: yea or nay?
Lynnie of Beauty, On April 25, 2018 at 14:39

Will you wear fake eyelashes for the wedding to help your eyes pop? Falsies can really help open and emphasize your eyes in pictures and take your look to the next level! I'm personally a big fan of...

LASHFX, friday 10-Jun-22 29 363
Lynnie
Live Painter or Party Bus?
Lynnie of Plan a wedding, On February 3, 2020 at 09:05

If you had to choose between these two wedding extras, which would you rather have? A live painter to forever capture the magic of your wedding day? Or would you prefer to provide your guests with...

K1327, wednesday 8-Jun-22 23 128
Lynnie
Have you experienced dress regret?
Lynnie of Wedding fashion, On February 15, 2018 at 13:26

Dress regret - it's a real thing!! There can be a lot of pressure when picking a wedding dress, and not a lot of instant gratification! Next is the loooong waiting game waiting for your dress to come...

Darla, tuesday 24-May-22 19 648
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 63rd edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On May 5, 2022 at 14:51

Please join me in congratulating Cascade & Albert - the winners of the 63rd edition of the WeddingWire contest!! ๐ŸŒŸ Cascade & Albert: Here is what they had to say about winning $1,000:...

Stephanie, friday 6-May-22 4 65
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 62nd edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On April 11, 2022 at 13:10

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 62nd edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Marissa & Andre!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "We are so happy!...

Samantha, friday 15-Apr-22 5 62
Lynnie
How will you wear your hair? Straight or curly?
Lynnie of Beauty, On March 7, 2018 at 14:05

Whether it's natural or heat-styled and hair-sprayed into oblivion...how will you be wearing your hair on your wedding day? Straight? Photo by Amanda K Photography or... Curly? Photo by Linda-Pauline...

Les, friday 8-Apr-22 22 252
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 61st edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On March 7, 2022 at 16:49

We've got a winner!! ๐Ÿ† Congrats to Jackie & Jordan - winners of the 61st edition of the WeddingWire contest!! Here is what Jackie had to say about winning: "Jordan and I were ecstatic to receive...

Samantha, saturday 19-Mar-22 4 76
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 60th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On February 4, 2022 at 17:28

Please join me in congratulating Jessie & Kyle - the winners of the 60th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! ๐ŸŒŸ Jessie & Kyle: Here is what Jessie had to say about winning $1,000: When...

Rayanne, friday 4-Feb-22 3 62
Lynnie
Shoes: comfort or couture?
Lynnie of Wedding fashion, On June 20, 2018 at 13:05

How did you decide on your shoes? Are you dressing for comfort or fashion? ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ž Comfort?Photo from Weddings For All Or Couture?Photo by Shawna Rae Wedding Photography in Vancouver Shoes by The Bespoken...

Samantha, friday 28-Jan-22 44 394
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 59th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie of Contest, On January 7, 2022 at 11:50

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 59th edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Sarah & Matt!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "I did not believe...

BreddGar, sunday 23-Jan-22 10 81 1
Lynnie
Royal Wedding Fever!!
Lynnie of Famous weddings, On May 11, 2018 at 13:59

The royal wedding is coming up soon (next Saturday, May 19th)!!! Have you been following all of the royal wedding updates? Or are you totally uninterested in Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's wedding...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22 124
Lynnie
#RelationshipGoals! Who's your fave celebrity couple?
Lynnie of Famous weddings, On October 24, 2018 at 16:05

Which celeb marriage gives you #relationshipgoals??

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 27 143
Lynnie
Which Harry would you marry? ๐Ÿ’
Lynnie of Famous weddings, On May 18, 2018 at 11:08

The royal wedding is almost here!! ๐Ÿ‘‘ Which also means that I'm running out of time to use all of my corny royal wedding ideas! For a little Friday fun, tell us which Harry you would prefer to marry!...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 14 105
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Reception Dress?
Lynnie of Famous weddings, On May 21, 2018 at 09:05

Last question in the battle royal!! Which was your favorite royal reception dress? Kate's Alexander McQueen dress? Or Meghan's Stella McCartney halter dress? Kate's dress? :: Getty Images Or Meghan's...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 25 159
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Wedding Day Ride?

The battle royal is on! Which is your favorite royal wedding ride? ๐Ÿš— Will & Kate captured the traditional newlywed vibe in a navy blue Aston Martin with a custom license plate reading "JU5T WED"....

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22 122
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Cake?

The battle royal is on! Which royal wedding cake is your favorite? Do you prefer Will & Kate's eight-tier traditional fruitcake? Or Harry & Meghan's deconstructed lemon and elderflower...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 23 119
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Fascinator?

The battle royal is on! Which royal wedding claims your favorite fascinator? Will Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's over-the-top fascinators at Will & Kate's wedding forever be your faves?...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22 105
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Queen's Look?

The battle royal is on! Which was your favorite royal wedding outfit on the Queen? Did you prefer her all yellow Angela Kelly look for William and Kate's wedding? Or her bright green ensemble by...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22 90
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Veil?

The battle royal is on! Which veil is your favorite? While both veils had floral embroidery on the edges - Kate opted for a shorter veil paired with a dress with a long train, while Meghan's went in...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 23 105
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Groom's Look?

The battle royal is on! Which prince sported your favorite wedding day look? Do you prefer William's military uniform, or Harry in his Blues and Royals? William's uniform? :: Getty Images Or Harry's...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 22 91
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Wedding Dress?

The battle royal is on! Which wedding dress was your favorite? Kate's Alexander McQueen gown featuring handmade lace and a nine-foot train? Or Meghan's Givenchy gown featuring a high bateau neckline?...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 24 120
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Ceremony Venue?

The battle royal is on! Which royal wedding ceremony venue is your favorite? Will and Kate said their vows in front of almost 2,000 guests at Westminster Abbey in London, whereas Harry and Meghan...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 20 92
Lynnie
The Royal Rumble: Favorite Engagement Ring?

The battle royal is on! Which royal engagement ring is your favorite? Kate's sapphire engagement ring (that was Princess Diana's), or Meghan's three diamond custom ring? Meghan's ring features two...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 26 118

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics