Lynnie
Lynnie

Pinehurst, North Carolina · From March 2017

I'm one of your Community Managers here on WeddingWire.ca! I'm here to help you navigate the Community and answer any of your questions about WeddingWire!... View more

I'm one of your Community Managers here on WeddingWire.ca! I'm here to help you navigate the Community and answer any of your questions about WeddingWire! Can't wait to get to know all about you and your wedding plans!

• WeddingWire Admin
Amanda
Mother Of The Bride Dress
Amanda, On October 21, 2021 at 13:16

So last weekend my mom and I went shopping for her dress for my wedding. We probably went to 5 different places and ended up finding the dress from the company I work for! To see her eyes light up...

Amanda, friday 22-Oct-21 12
Veronica
finally the wait was Over!
Veronica, On October 20, 2021 at 20:44

AHHHH! Finally. We got our big day, after two years of engagement, and then a year postponement and then two weeks of anxious fourth wave anxiety wondering if our wedding would make it, the day...

Alyx, saturday 23-Oct-21 8 1
Laura
Help finding a musician for Calgary wedding reception
Laura, On October 20, 2021 at 17:35

Hi all! My fiancé and I are really keen on live music for our wedding reception, but we are having a hard time finding anything! We are looking for a local(ish) musician or duo that has a...

Lynnie, thursday 21-Oct-21 2 1
J
Affordable wedding dresses in Montreal that have a good plus size selection?
Jennifer, On October 19, 2021 at 16:57

Hey y'all! Any personal recommendations? I'll be checking out Bridalane, but I'd like other recommendations. I'm not from Montreal, so seeing a lot of stores with "couture" in the name doesn't bring...

Lynnie, thursday 21-Oct-21 2
M
Website Guest List rsvp format
Megan, On October 20, 2021 at 20:25

Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is a way to edit the format of the RSVP section. Instead of showing the person's full name, it only shows the first name and last initial (i.e. Jane D.). I have...

Megan, thursday 21-Oct-21 2
S
Looking for Mobile Hairstylist in Ottawa
Sanda, On October 18, 2021 at 12:52

Hi all, I’m looking to book a mobile hair stylist for my wedding on June 11, 2022. It would be for bride + 7 women. Appreciate any and all suggestions!

Lynnie, wednesday 20-Oct-21 1
Emily
Gothic wedding venue
Emily, On October 15, 2021 at 20:08

Hey, my fiancé and I are in the looks for a venue that would provide a gothic atmosphere. Does anyone have any ideas? We’re wanting a very elegant but dark wedding.

Vanessa, wednesday 20-Oct-21 5
Michelle
We did it! (again)
Michelle, On October 18, 2021 at 14:21

Friday October 8th was the big day! We finally got to have our big wedding that we had postponed from last year. Since we did the legal marriage last year we had a vow renewal style ceremony with the...

Audrey, saturday 23-Oct-21 13
Rayanne
Invitations-check
Rayanne, On October 16, 2021 at 21:11

So I decided to try the print at home invitation packs that are available for DIY. I personally have next to zero computer skills and have to say if my friend (who is a graphic designer) didn't help...

Liberty, tuesday 19-Oct-21 8
Amanda
Artificial Flowers
Amanda, On October 14, 2021 at 16:06

I wanna give a big shout out to FLOWER AFFAIRS in Edmonton (10431-51 Ave) Margarita, the owner, has done an outstanding job. She really has brought my vision for artificial flowers for my wedding...

Amanda, friday 15-Oct-21 4
Mariana
Mobile friendly
Mariana, On October 14, 2021 at 14:29

Hello, is there a way to fix the images on the mobile version of the website? For example, I just created my site which looks great on desktop mode. But when I view it on mobile, the images on my main...

Mariana, monday 18-Oct-21 5
Liberty
Vow books!
Liberty, On October 14, 2021 at 01:57

FINALLY after what feels like forever and many fails our vow books are finally done!! I had to do some much experimenting to get these done! The first attempt I used a notebook that a paper cover so...

Liberty, friday 15-Oct-21 8
Stefanie
Dessert table -pastry chef
Stefanie, On October 12, 2021 at 04:07

Hello I’m looking for a company or independent pastry chef that can help me create my dream dessert table. If anyone has suggestions or links please help. And the dessert table around 7/8pm. Thank you...

Stefanie, saturday 16-Oct-21 3
Jillmarie
Couples getting married on October 1, 2022 in Nova Scotia
Jillmarie, On October 12, 2021 at 18:04

Any good catering services that you would recommend ?

Lynnie, thursday 14-Oct-21 2
Maddy
Menu Options
Maddy, On October 12, 2021 at 16:38

On the RSVP page of the Website, is there a way to allow guests to select multiple menu items or choices from different categories? (i.e. appetizers and a main course)

Samantha, wednesday 13-Oct-21 4
Alanna
Venues
Alanna, On October 6, 2021 at 13:11

Hello Everyone! I am wondering if anyone knows of any places to hold a smaller outdoor wedding in Cape Breton or around Antigonish? Our ceremony/dinner will most likely only be about 20 people, with...

Lynnie, friday 8-Oct-21 1
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 56th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On October 8, 2021 at 11:44

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 56th edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Nicole & Pierce!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "My new husband...

Audrey, saturday 9-Oct-21 6
Abby
Bridal party hair Edmonton
Abby, On October 6, 2021 at 19:14

Hi ladies ! Wondering if you guys have recommendations for the best bridal hair stylist in Edmonton , Alberta for a decent price ?? Thank you in advance !

Lisa, tuesday 19-Oct-21 3
Meghan
Registries
Meghan, On October 5, 2021 at 12:07

Where are you ladies doing your wedding registries?

Amanda, thursday 14-Oct-21 8
Kelly & Josh
Outdoor Ceremony Chair Rental in Calgary
Kelly & Josh, On October 4, 2021 at 03:31

My Fiancé and I are planning to have our ceremony at a park in Calgary and we need to rent chairs for that. We also want to use the same chairs for our reception that’s at a different location. So we...

Vinod, saturday 16-Oct-21 2
Zara
Photo location for Winter wedding?
Zara, On October 2, 2021 at 00:37

Hi everyone, I am planning to have my reception in late December or early January. I have a big family, around 20 people, who will be there to take photos with me as well. Any recommendations on where...

Zara, tuesday 19-Oct-21 4
Melissa
Winter wedding in Banff
Melissa, On October 1, 2021 at 10:26

Hey! I've been engaged to my fiance for almost 5 years now! But we finally have a date in February 2022 picked out and know that we want Banff. I think we are gonna try for a small wedding (13-17ppl...

Stacey, monday 18-Oct-21 3
Daily
Floral hoop wreath
Daily, On October 3, 2021 at 17:07

I bought this the other day on marketplace, and I love it. First I was going to use it for my 7 year old bridesmaid bouquet. But it was bigger in person than in pictures!! So I’ll end up using as my...

Lynnie, tuesday 5-Oct-21 2
Chelsea
Wedding venues
Chelsea, On September 29, 2021 at 15:50

Hi guys! Do any of you guys have any hidden gem wedding venues? I’ve exhausted the internet and still have not found something I either like or can afford. I am in desperate need of help! Location can...

Lynnie, monday 4-Oct-21 1
Melissa
August 27, 2022
Melissa, On September 27, 2021 at 17:39

Hello brides, I am reaching out to see if there is anyone else getting married on this day and how you’re all feeling this far. We were suppose to be married August 28 of this year and we postponed...

Lynnie, monday 4-Oct-21 1
K
First Dress Fitting!!
Kb, On September 30, 2021 at 18:27

Excuse the location- my fiancé’s family knows someone who does alterations out of her house! But just got back from my first dress fitting, I ordered the low back shapewear from skims so please...

Stefanie, wednesday 6-Oct-21 6
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Last Dance?
Lynnie, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

Are you planning one final private spin with your future spouse to end the reception? Or selecting the perfect song for all your guests to hit the floor for one last dance? Or is this one extra thing...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 24 139
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Table Names?

Table names are a fun reception trend, and an easy way to get creative with your theme! What's your take on using table names instead of standard table numbers? Are you giving table names a green or...

Julia, tuesday 15-Sep-20 25 128
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Wedding Band?

Live bands can have a big impact on your reception, but they also mean big bucks!! 💰 Have you already decided on a DJ, or are you entertaining thoughts of a live band? Does a live band get your green...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 27 123
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Wedding Favours?

Wedding favours are an item that keeps coming up for debate when it comes to cutting down on wedding costs! Are you giving guest favours the red light? Or keeping them going? Photo from Baking Up...

Veronica, monday 26-Oct-20 35 235
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Top Table?

Will you and your wedding party have front row seats at a head table at your reception? Or have you decided on a sweetheart table, or another seating selection? Are you giving the green light to a...

Amanda, wednesday 16-Sep-20 28 148

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics