Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

False or natural eyelashes?

Lynnie, on March 2, 2020 at 09:05 Posted in Beauty 0 18

How long do you want your lashes on your wedding day?? Are you planning on wearing false lashes to make sure your eyes pop? Or is that too much makeup for you?

Will you rock false or natural eyelashes?

False or natural eyelashes? 1

Photo by Holly McFarlane Photography in Guelph, ON

Next Question: Bold or barely there lip colour?

Back to the Beginning: Get Glam!

18 Comments

Latest activity by Katrina, on March 12, 2020 at 13:01
  • Katrina
    Beginner May 2021 British Columbia
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought Ardelle individual lashes, comes with many lengths as i'm not one to wear false lashes but still want some oomph but not too much.

• BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Natural.
    I have pretty long lashes to begin with....and my reaction to the adhesives isn't pretty DX

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't usually get eyelashes done but for the big day, likely false!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Def false for sure! you can barley see my eylashes i wear mascara every single day!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had my natural eyelashes but got a lash lift and tint done a few days before.

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False for sure. I have really long lashes but when I'm stressed they fall out...and I'm already stressed so I guarantee in 7 months I still will be 😂
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had false lashes. I was worried I’d feel like I had caterpillars attached to my kids but they were not that bad. Of course all my tears and tissue fabs means they started to fall off by our main course
  • Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Natural. I wore false ones for my friends wedding and they said I wouldn't feel them after an hour but I found them heavy and uncomfortable and was happy to take them off at the end of the night. I don't think they would suit the overall feel of the wedding with my dress anyways
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going with fakes. I was really concerned that they'd be uncomfortable and just be too much for me but I wore them for the first time for our engagement photos and was pleasantly surprised. They felt SO weird for about an hour but got used to them after that.

• Marissa
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Falsh lashes! I normally don't wear them and find them uncomfortable, but I want to go all out on my makeup for that day.
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I keep flip flopping on this, I love the look of false lashes but have never worn them. I have sensitive eyes and have heard that the glue can irritate the eyes. I will have to try them when I do my makeup trial.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never worn false ones so I would need to try them. I have very long straight lashes so I would take the advice of my makeup artist at the trial and see how it feels.
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am unsure...I think I might get false lashes for that day just because then I don't have to worry about my mascara running when I cry. I have long eyelashes as it is and don't want it to be overdone.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely false eye lashes! I think they are so fun but never wear them otherwise.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've never actually worn false lashes for a full day, but my MUA includes them and I love how they look.

I've got a set I'm going to try out for my bachelorette so by then I'll know how I feel about them

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going to definitely be wearing fake lashes. I love how dramatic it looks.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Natural. My lashes are naturally long and full so fake ones are such overkill on me lol!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Natural! Hate the idea of something that heavy on my eyelashes. Besides, as is my eyelashes are pretty long and full so on a daily basis I have to curl them so they don't interfere with my glasses...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics