Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

How to RSVP for Multiple Events

Lynnie, on May 15, 2018 at 10:52 Posted in Tech support 0 8

Are there multiple wedding (or pre-wedding) events you would like your guests to RSVP for? You can now set up RSVPs for multiple events on WeddingWire.ca! Here's how to set it up...

1. Click on My Guests to open your guest list

2. At the top of the guests page, click on the plus sign to create a new event:

How to RSVP for Multiple Events 1

3. Give the new event a name! On this page you can also choose if you want to set up meal tracking or a seating chart for this event:

How to RSVP for Multiple Events 2

4. Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Save changes!

5. Add guests to the new event! Click on +Guest to add guests to this new event.

6. You're all set! Make sure that you've added an RSVP page on your wedding website, and you're good to go! Each guest will see RSVP options for every event they are invited to. Smiley star

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on May 10, 2024 at 11:43
  • Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Amina! Please reach out to support@weddingwire.ca!!

• A
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    Amina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How can change the date for each event?

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Gina! Were you able to figure this out? In your account I only see the events "Wedding", "Rehearsal Dinner", and "Shower". You should be able to remove any additional events by clicking on the event Settings and scrolling down to click on Remove event. The Wedding event is the only one you can't remove! As long as you do not add any guests to the wedding event, they will not see the option to RSVP for it.

Our online RSVP function only works by searching for names that you have added to the guest list in your account. This way guests can't add as many people as they want! If you would like to give your guests a plus one you can add their date as a linked guest as "John Doe" and "Doe Guest" - that way when your guest searches for themselves by last name they'll see the guest option as well!

• Gina
    Newbie December 2018 Ontario
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How do you delete the ceremony tab? We are using this for an engagement party site and though I was able to delete other pages, It's making us keep a tab that says Ceremony. Also, is there a way to open up the RSVPS without adding to the guest list?

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, you can delete the rehearsal dinner and bridal shower events! Here's how:

- Under My Guests, click into the specific event you want to remove (ex: Rehearsal Dinner)

- In the top right of the screen, click on the gear icon to open your event

- Scroll down to the bottom of the event settings page and click on Remove Event

- In the confirmation pop-up window, click OK to confirm!

• Karisa
    Beginner May 2019 Alberta
    Karisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is there a way to delete events? We aren't having a rehearsal dinner or bridal shower

• Lynnie
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Glad this was helpful!! Smiley smile I think it's really easy to use once you're pointed in the right direction!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG Thank you! I was struggling hard. I've never been very tech savvy though Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics