Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Emilie
Wedding card box in a log
Emilie, On February 20, 2017 at 13:05

Hey lovely DIYers! I'm going to be really impressed if you make this wedding card box! I think it's absolutely gorgeous and need some great skills in wood carving! Would you make this for your...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 6 80
Emilie
How to plan a DIY wedding
Emilie, On February 22, 2017 at 10:05

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Will your wedding be entirely DIY? You're getting on to a great adventure that you'll definitely be really proud of and here's something to help you plan it Will you...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 10 95
Tonya
Save the dates
Tonya, On February 18, 2017 at 07:37

I've never really been good at DIY stuff but I really wanted to make my wedding all about family friends and and laid back. So I want to do my save the dates and invites etc by myself any ideas on...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 10 163
Amanda
Centerpieces
Amanda, On November 16, 2016 at 23:03

Hey ladies! So i went to my local dollar store today and got a few bases, some flowers and gems to try and get a grasp on making center peices.. I like the idea so far but i will need improvement for...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 9 197
S
Backyard lunch/bbq wedding
Stephanie, On March 2, 2017 at 11:46

So recently after sorting out the costs for a full service venue and pricing out at over 15000 (minimum) we decided to go with a casual, DIY BBQ wedding in his parents yard. I cut my guest list in...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 11 233
Dannie & Brett
Wedding decorations
Dannie & Brett, On March 3, 2017 at 20:52

Good evening everyone! So after reading lots of forums for different things, I thought I would post some ideas to maybe help those planning their wedding save money. We are having a small wedding of...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 9 122
Valerie
Wedding party gifts completed!!
Valerie, On March 3, 2017 at 12:36

So nice to check things off my list!!!!! I finally finished all the projects for my wedding party gifts and I'm so happy with them! The hangers didn't actually take TOO long, but I could only do maybe...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 30 212
Emilie
6 easy wedding DIY for Fall
Emilie, On August 11, 2016 at 09:35

Hi lovely Fall brides! As the new season is coming, falling leaves and other materials can turn out to be really useful to make accessories for your wedding. Here are a few ideas of accessories you...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 9 153
Samtam
Up themed wedding
Samtam, On February 1, 2017 at 14:02

Hey guys and gals! Emilie's travel themed wedding posts have reminded me of one of my favourite wedding themes, the movie Up! It's such a great love story and has so many elements that you could...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 16 171
S
What kind of diy centrepieces have you done? and how do you plan to organize them on the table?
Sarah, On March 13, 2017 at 13:55

Hey! I'm doing a lot of diy to save some money and I'd like to know what you're doing too. Are you gonna grow your flowers or ask someone do accentuate your centrepieces? Thanks for your inputs!

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 7 110
Emilie
Post a picture of your favourite DIY ideas!
Emilie, On March 17, 2017 at 08:08

Hey wonderful DIYers! How many DIYs will you make for your wedding? What are your favourite DIY ideas? Post a picture here! Mason jars? Wine bottles? Corks? You can also post pictures of how you'll be...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 7 120
Leah
Our origami flowers.
Leah, On March 21, 2017 at 14:49

I still need to finish up the boutineers for the guys. Bridal Bouquet For my 6 year old who wanted a basket instead of a bouquet. My 9 year old has a similar basket. For my 8 year old son with the...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 9 85
Kalene
Diy projects
Kalene, On March 17, 2017 at 10:02

So i decided for my wedding to do alot of DIY stuff. I bought wooden boxes and mason jars to do the centerpieces with. And then my fiancee is building picture frames for the bible verses were putting...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 7 95
C
Quarry Lake Park - Canmore
Casey, On January 16, 2018 at 08:16

Hey girls! Just wondering if anyone has had a wedding ceremony at Quarry Lake Park or Rundleview Parkette in Canmore in the summertime? If so was it crazy busy/did you get some random people in your...

Rosalyn, tuesday 16-Jan-18 1 212
Katelyn
Silk flower do's and don'ts
Katelyn, On March 22, 2017 at 12:26

I am planning on having mostly silk flowers at my wedding because real flowers are so expensive and silk ones don't ever die so I could keep some if I wanted. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 5 124
Daykota
Has anyone decorated their own wedding?
Daykota, On March 14, 2017 at 19:12

Im wondering if anyone has decorated their wedding themselves? Could I pull it off? Im very DIY but im wondering if it will be too much, should i pay someone to do it? We are on a budget!! We are very...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 16 275
Leah
Sand ceremony alternative with origami
Leah, On March 31, 2017 at 21:05

Finished enough origami lucky stars to use for our ceremony (we have 5 kids between us). My oldest daughter wanted the sand ceremony after seeing it at a wedding in 2013 but I decided on stars to keep...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 7 89
Kristina
Challenges with polaroid guest book, is it worth it?
Kristina, On April 7, 2017 at 11:09

I would really like to do a photo guest book but have heard a lot of negative things like the high cost of film and needing someone there to take the photos. What are people's thoughts on this or what...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 6 391
Danicathea
Updating a wedding dress
Danicathea, On March 13, 2017 at 07:43

Hello Everyone, I have my mothers wedding dress, which is very dated. I have already purchased a dress for the wedding. I am thinking about changing my mom's dress into a shorter dress thats off the...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 3 84
Emilie
DIY rustic confetti cones!
Emilie, On March 16, 2017 at 18:05

Hey lovely DIY brides! Are you looking forward to that amazing send off right after you say I Do? Here is a DIY for your confetti cones so that your guests can celebrate with you!! What you need... -...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 4 98 1
Emilie
DIY Flower Crown
Emilie, On February 15, 2017 at 16:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Flower crowns are perfect for boho and whimsical wedding styles! If you want to make your yourself, here's a cute little DIY for you. Will you make your own flower crown? ***...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 4 96
Emilie
5 origami bouquets. Which one would you choose?
Emilie, On February 17, 2017 at 12:05

Hey wonderful brides! If you're very crafty, you might want to a give a shot at making one of these beautiful origami bouquets Which one is your favourite? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Which one would you choose...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 5 101
Emilie
DIY gold Mason Jar centerpieces
Emilie, On January 11, 2017 at 05:00

Hi crafty ladies and gents! Rose in the community is looking for ideas for her centerpieces and decorations. I thought I would give her a hand How do you like this idea? Would you make this for your...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 5 114
Emilie
Will you make a keepsake box?
Emilie, On December 16, 2016 at 19:05

Hi wonderful ladies You're making amazing things for your wedding and you should defenitely keep great memories of these! Will you make a keepsake box? What will you put in yours?

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 9 96

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics