Skip to main content
Vanessa
Vanessa

Toronto, Ontario · From July 2018

Love planning and organizing so I'm having a blast with planning my day! I'm very simple and prefer a more elegant style so that's how I want my day to... View more

Love planning and organizing so I'm having a blast with planning my day! I'm very simple and prefer a more elegant style so that's how I want my day to be.

Happily married 🎉

September 14, 2019

1679days 16hrs

Discussions

Vanessa
RSVP stress
Vanessa of Plan a wedding, On July 30, 2019 at 11:00

Okay I am freaking out a little. Our RSVP date is 2 days away and I am still waiting on 100 people. I wouldn't be freaking out so much if we weren't dangerously close to going over our maximum guest...

Vanessa, saturday 26-Oct-19 16 285
Vanessa
Venue Gratuity
Vanessa of Wedding reception, On September 13, 2018 at 08:26

How much did you tip your hall if gratuity was NOT included? Mine is not included and "left up to us".

Vanessa, wednesday 2-Oct-19 9 720
Vanessa
Bridal Party order
Vanessa of Wedding ceremony, On July 30, 2019 at 16:13

My procession will have bridesmaids and groomsmen walking together (apart from the MOH and Best Man). Wondering if there is a specific tradition that is usually followed when pairing up/ordering...

Jessica, friday 9-Aug-19 8 148
Vanessa
Honeymoon Destinations
Vanessa of Honeymoon, On July 30, 2019 at 10:23

Hello!! My FH and I are planning to do a mini moon right after our wedding in September and save a bigger trip for the following year. We want to do an all-inclusive resort just to be able to get away...

Michelle, wednesday 31-Jul-19 9 117
Vanessa
Seating chart size
Vanessa of Wedding reception, On June 7, 2019 at 14:01

Hi! I will be creating my seating chart myself and would like to know how large people with big weddings made/are making theirs. There will be 300 people at my wedding therefore I am sorting...

Vanessa, friday 7-Jun-19 7 1,438
Vanessa
Alphabetical Seating Chart Advice
Vanessa of Wedding reception, On May 7, 2019 at 12:09

Hi everyone! Question about how I should put my seating chart together. Because there will be over 250 people attending I'm going to be doing alphabetical, that has already been decided. My question...

Kelsie, thursday 9-May-19 18 2,629
Vanessa
Help: Canceling Vendor
Vanessa of Plan a wedding, On February 15, 2019 at 11:47

I need tips on how to break up with a vendor and request money back that is "non-refundable". I'm having a difficult time with one of my vendors and am getting bad vibes so I may want to cancel for my...

Amanda, monday 25-Feb-19 15 403
Vanessa
Mother of the Bride Dresses
Vanessa of Wedding fashion, On January 28, 2019 at 11:48

GTA Brides! Where did your mom buy her MOB dress? My mom is having trouble deciding where to shop because she doesn't want to look like an old lady in her dress hahaha. She is looking for a long...

Meghan, wednesday 30-Jan-19 5 161
Vanessa
Engagement shoot outfit ideas
Vanessa of Before the wedding, On January 3, 2019 at 13:35

Hi! We're doing our engagement shoot next week and I'm wondering what to wear/colours that will look nice on camera outside. We will be going ice skating for part of the shoot and doing some...

Tori, thursday 3-Jan-19 5 143
Vanessa
Small boobs in a dress
Vanessa of Wedding fashion, On October 26, 2018 at 17:30

I have small ladies and a strapless dress. I’m hoping to see cups into the dress but is that the best idea? Should I do something else to accentuate my girls? Lol the only thing I don’t want is to...

Dar, sunday 2-Dec-18 14 793
Vanessa
Engagement Party Outfit
Vanessa of Ontario, On November 1, 2018 at 15:02

HELP! Do I have to wear white to my engagement party? I feel like everywhere I've looked the bride has worn white but I'm known for spilling things so I would prefer not to LOL! Ideas of what to wear?...

Erin, thursday 29-Nov-18 4 80
Vanessa
Mother Son dance songs
Vanessa of Wedding reception, On November 19, 2018 at 15:39

Looking for suggestions for a traditional mother-son dance song. I know what I'll be dancing with my dad to but my FH is having a hard time thinking of things. Note: not Forever Young.

Amanda, tuesday 20-Nov-18 7 136
Vanessa
dj Help
Vanessa of Ontario, On November 14, 2018 at 07:55

Hi Everyone! I'm trying to look for a DJ/MC in the GTA that will be about $1000 and keep the party going all night! Hopefully they can also play some Italian tunes for both our families to keep...

Bianca, saturday 17-Nov-18 8 175
Vanessa
Calling all Sept 2019 weddings!
Vanessa of Plan a wedding, On October 30, 2018 at 14:19

Tell me about your wedding! We get so caught up in the planning and stress that sometimes we forget to gush about our dream day! Ceremony: My FH and I are getting married in a Catholic church. Both of...

Valérie, wednesday 31-Oct-18 5 94
Vanessa
Shoes
Vanessa of Wedding fashion, On October 13, 2018 at 15:36

Show me your wedding shoes! Looking for something with roughly a 2 inch heel. Don’t want something very high and also don’t want flats.

Tori, sunday 14-Oct-18 8 166
Vanessa
guests
Vanessa of Ontario, On September 24, 2018 at 09:42

Anyone have their reception at Hazelton Manor in Vaughan with only a half hall? How many people did you have? Was the space cramped? My reception is booked for 2019 and I'm having a hard time deciding...

Emily, tuesday 25-Sep-18 8 110
Vanessa
What % rsvp declines did you receive?
Vanessa of Plan a wedding, On August 27, 2018 at 11:50

I'm trying to build my guest list and having a bit of a hard time. We knew our wedding would be bigger just because of the sheer size of our Italian families so our min guest count is 250 and our max...

Emily, friday 31-Aug-18 17 257
Vanessa
What kind of meat did you serve at your wedding?
Vanessa of Wedding reception, On August 17, 2018 at 13:23

FOR RED MEAT EATERS ONLY!!!! We will be having surf and turf but I'm not sure what red meat to serve! I'm trying to be smart and make menu selections that best fit serving large crowds. Any...

Stephanie, sunday 19-Aug-18 5 96
Vanessa
Do i have to invite coworkers/boss?
Vanessa of Plan a wedding, On August 7, 2018 at 10:48

I just started a new job last week. They know I'm getting married next year and my future father-in-law knows my direct bosses through his line of work. I know that by the time the wedding rolls...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 16 272
Vanessa
Do i need a Day-of coordinator?
Vanessa of Wedding reception, On August 3, 2018 at 13:29

What are your thoughts? I get month-of and day-of coordination included through my venue and those who have also had their wedding at my venue seem to give the coordination great reviews. My question...

Kaisha, tuesday 7-Aug-18 6 107
Vanessa
Wedding party transportation
Vanessa of Plan a wedding, On July 18, 2018 at 10:03

Hey everyone! Looking into transportation for the wedding day and wondering how long you need to book transportation for on the day? There are a few that offer 12 hours, do we need that long or just...

Vanessa, thursday 19-Jul-18 13 124

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics