Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Frequent user September 2019 Ontario

Seating chart size

Vanessa, on June 7, 2019 at 14:01 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7

Hi!

I will be creating my seating chart myself and would like to know how large people with big weddings made/are making theirs.

There will be 300 people at my wedding therefore I am sorting alphabetically.

Any photos of large seating charts appreciated!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on June 7, 2019 at 22:04
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What?? I didn’t ask where to get it printed..
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Staples or a printing company that does make seating charts on heavier cardstock that will withhold the look of what you want. Sending the design and style to let them create the whole outlook of your choice provided a quote.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually never thought about the science fair boards. That’s such a good idea. You have a ton of space and your options are endless for decorating it.
    Like Kelly said, if you don’t like the full middle for your names, you can just do your names smaller and it will give you more room for the guest names.
    The size will really depend on how small/ big the writing is, and how you space it out. Personally the bigger the better (thinking of the grandparents with bad eyesight). You can do poster boards from Vistaprint. Or even Walmart offers posters in different sizes
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

She's trying to help you. And if you look at he picture Tori attached, even though its separated by table, you can see that each table has 10 guests and that there are 26 full tables, so 260 guests. And if you didn't want the entire centre panel for just your names, that's plenty more retail space for more tables/guest names, so if was actually a pretty good suggestion. Those science project boards are a standard size, which you can easily google and find the dimensions and go from there.

Or google some seating charts for large guests counts and get some ideas. Search on etsy for seating charts for 300 guests and look at he sizes the items being sold are.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well I mean, those science fair boards are all the same size (at lease all the science fairs I've been to have been).

• Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's cool and all but I'm asking about size so that really doesn't answer my question lol

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I FOR SURE need to figure out a way... my guest list is 250 so I only have a couple ideas

I've seen ones like this:

Seating chart size 1

but this picture has it by table and like you said, it would be easier alphabetically,.

Just like the science fair type board look that you could have in alphabetical order.

I would say that I will be getting mine made off of vista print or somewhere that it doesn't cost much... if it is expensive either way theeeeen I will resort to DIY

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics