Skip to main content
Vanessa
Frequent user September 2019 Ontario

dj Help

Vanessa, on November 14, 2018 at 07:55 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Saved

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to look for a DJ/MC in the GTA that will be about $1000 and keep the party going all night! Hopefully they can also play some Italian tunes for both our families to keep everyone happy. I got a quote for a DJ for $2k and even though I got a really good feeling about them I still want to look around. Wedding is in Vaughan (40 mins north of Toronto) so DJ must be in the GTA.

TIA for the help!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 17, 2018 at 01:19
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute

Does your venue have a plug in fee? If so, it might be more economical to use their preferred DJ (if they have one).

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Our DJ is also DJ Lynz! Like Emily said, she has different packages; however, I think she'll be suitable for you as our budget for a DJ was similar. Smiley smile

She also has an amazing portal (that I need to utilize soon!) that allows you to go through her library to create playlists, create lists of songs you want to blacklist, etc.

• Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Congrats!

Have a wonderful day!

• Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    I'm getting married in Vaughan (today! Eek!), and our dj is DJ Linz. She's been awesome to work with and she has a few different packages. I think after tax, she was about $1100. Maybe less.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Yes this was my plan but they are booking up so fast!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    Keep an eye out for Bridal show deals! We got a DJ's GREAT package that was originally $1899.00 for only $1250.00!!! Even includes up lights and a whole bunch of extras were stoked!
  • Emily
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    Check out magic moments DJ entertainment. He’s out of Vaughan and economical.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    I’m using Music in Motion for my wedding. The particular DJ we are using from MIM is a friend/former coworker of my FH. But maybe get a quote from them to price them out! They have rave reviews!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics