Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Frequent user September 2019 Ontario

guests

Vanessa, on September 24, 2018 at 09:42 Posted in Ontario 0 8

Anyone have their reception at Hazelton Manor in Vaughan with only a half hall?
How many people did you have?
Was the space cramped?
My reception is booked for 2019 and I'm having a hard time deciding where to cut my guest list for the size of the room. I went for a meeting with a potential florist on Friday and she said she would have less in the room than I was told I could have. Min guest count that I am committed to is 250.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on September 25, 2018 at 17:28
  • Emily
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If I remember right, the minimum number for the half is 200... but our agreed upon minimum was 220? I’d have to pull out my contract to see.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wonder why my min guest count is higher than yours for the same size hall lol

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No problem! Yea it’s definitely nice to hear when there’s consistency in what they say Smiley smile
    my fiancé and I are hoping to keep the numbers around 220, so we’re not too concerned about the tightness of the space. Just from my own recollection of the size of the half, I feel like 250-260 would be ideal for the space. Anything more I feel like would be crowded!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much for replying! I was told the same thing as you haha so it helps that someone is in the same boat and was told the same thing.

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! I’m having my wedding there next year as well with a half hall. According to our coordinator, I remember him saying that the max capacity of the half hall is 280. So if you keep it at 250, i’d imagine it would be full but not necessarily cramped.
    Hopefully someone can comment who has actually had their wedding there so you have a better idea!
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your venue coordinator should definitely be able to answer that question for you

• Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol thanks.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was able to find them here on wedding wire and thought I could give you the link: Hazelton Manor

There is a FAQ page as well as 7 reviews, if not on there then perhaps the best bet would be to contact the venue which you can do from there as well Smiley smile Unfortunately all I could see at a quick glance was that they accommodate anywhere from 100-700 guests...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics