Skip to main content
Britt
Britt

Leduc, Alberta · From May 2019

FH & I have been engaged forever (feels like lol) will be 4 yrs when we finally tie the knot. In this time we have had 2 beautiful boys, & bought our... View more

FH & I have been engaged forever (feels like lol) will be 4 yrs when we finally tie the knot. In this time we have had 2 beautiful boys, & bought our first house. I absolutely cannot wait to be officially married & take his name. We've had so many ups & downs, especially this last year, & are now closer than ever.

Happily married 🎉

July 18, 2020

1371days 10hrs
Britt
We did it!
Britt, On July 23, 2020 at 20:13

We are finally married!!!! After waiting 4yrs of being engaged we finally tied the knot! I couldn't be happier with how things went. We completely changed our plans & had an intimate wedding...

Britt, wednesday 29-Jul-20 16
Tarra
Live streaming equipment!
Tarra, On July 22, 2020 at 16:01

Hello! My fiancé and I are going ahead with our wedding, and have downsized to just include our parents and siblings. We want to livestream the ceremony via Zoom. I have a phone tripod, but I want the...

Alexandr, thursday 24-Feb-22 5
Ashley
Wedding Party Dresses
Ashley, On July 14, 2020 at 14:29

I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion about where to shop for the bridesmaids dresses? I'm wanting to keep it fairly casual, similar style and colour but something they will wear again. So.. not...

Michelle, thursday 16-Jul-20 33
Jean
Flowers? Should i diy or just buy them?
Jean, On July 13, 2020 at 13:54

Do you know what the average cost of flowers are? I'm debating about whether or not to DIY them or if I should search for an affordable florist? All my searches are showing that one bouquet is...

Courtney, friday 11-Sep-20 10
Britt
bm gifts
Britt, On July 14, 2020 at 09:22

Guys I'm getting married in 4 days! I can't believe it, it's been 4yrs since we've been engaged & honestly some days felt like it wasn't going to ever happen. These are my BM gifts that I made...

Britt, tuesday 14-Jul-20 4
Kelsey
Wedding Favours?
Kelsey, On July 10, 2020 at 14:49

Hey all! My finacee and I have no idea what to do for wedding favours. My sister gave out sunglasses at her wedding, which nobody took. Another friend had little bookmarks printed up, which were more...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 22
Haylee
July 2020 Brides! Happy July!
Haylee, On July 1, 2020 at 21:13

For those of us who have managed to carry on amidst the uncertainty, this is our month! We're getting married! How is everyone doing? I can hardly believe in 3.5 weeks it's my wedding day. The last...

Britt, friday 3-Jul-20 13
Geneviève
Favour Inspo
Geneviève, On June 30, 2020 at 12:21

Hi everyone! Favours can be the perfect way to say thank you to your guests. While lots of people skip them, there’s lots of ways you can honour your guests with a little something at the end of the...

Taylor, tuesday 14-Jul-20 23 1
Britt
Freaking out
Britt, On June 30, 2020 at 10:52

So please don't bite my head off, I'm stressed enough & trying to do what's best. I just started a new job a month ago & a coworker (I was in the truck with him) his wife just tested positive...

Britt, tuesday 30-Jun-20 2
Sharlene
Wrist bands for guests
Sharlene, On June 23, 2020 at 19:46

What a neat idea for your guests to understand who to chat with and who wants to keep their distance.

Tony, wednesday 8-Jul-20 15 1
Brittany
Online Shopping- jjshouse
Brittany, On June 27, 2020 at 15:54

Has anyone ordered decorations from jjshouse? I am thinking of ordering a cake topper, some flowers, and other decor from them but want to make sure it’s trustworthy and good quality too. Thanks!

Marcella, monday 6-Nov-23 8
Alison
Small wedding ceremony - guests set up
Alison, On June 23, 2020 at 14:15

For those of you that have gotten married recently, what did you have your guests do during the ceremony? More specifically, did you have them stand or did you have chairs? We are planning to have...

Kailey, saturday 27-Jun-20 13
Sadia
Need to get this off my chest
Sadia, On June 22, 2020 at 19:33

Hi all you lovely brides! Hope planning is going well. I really need to RANT because I’m beyond upset... and I feel like no one else will understand me other than another bride herself. So my wedding...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 15
H
Rethinking Bridesmaids
Hayle, On June 22, 2020 at 20:14

So originally I had this plan to have certain people and plans to order proposals. Now 2 out of my 4 I originally wanted knew and were verbally asked. I have no intentions of changing them. However, I...

Alyssa, friday 11-Sep-20 18
Hank
Wedding Bands
Hank, On June 15, 2020 at 21:36

Just curious, are you getting matching bands? If not from the same set then something that looks like they could match ie same material, same colour? If you ladies (the and few gents who are here)...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 27
Kimberly
Vows
Kimberly, On June 11, 2020 at 17:44

Is anyone else having a hard time writing vows. Like with covid and everything wedding life is hard. We’re still getting married July 18. But I’m really struggling with figuring out my vows my FH is...

Gary, thursday 17-Jun-21 6
Britt
My diy flowers
Britt, On June 11, 2020 at 23:40

Here are my DIY flowers I finally finished. Wedding is just shy of 5wks away

Britt, sunday 14-Jun-20 13
Stefanie
Wedding band
Stefanie, On May 9, 2020 at 22:33

Happy distraction post! What wedding band did you choose for yourself? show it off!!

Sarah, friday 26-Jun-20 71
Britt
Custom made lingerie
Britt, On May 8, 2020 at 17:22

Ladies I'm so excited. I've been trying to figure out what to wear under my wedding dress as well as a cute outfit for the wedding night. Especially with this covid going on, we have changed much of...

Britt, saturday 6-Jun-20 22
Cassie
Wedding Dresses
Cassie, On April 8, 2020 at 10:37

Hello brides Let’s share our dresses on this post to bring some positivity back into our bridal experiences! Here is me in mine! 🥰

Grance, monday 8-Jun-20 45
Sheri-Lyn
covid Could not stop us!
Sheri-Lyn, On June 2, 2020 at 00:16

We have postponed our big wedding with all our family & friends but, we decided that COVID was not stopping us from getting married on our date! There is a reason most couples pick a certain date...

Stephanie, friday 10-Jul-20 42
Miranda
we did It!!
Miranda, On June 5, 2020 at 12:40

With rainy weather all the previous week and forecasted for all of the following week, our day came out gorgeous, sunny and warm! We were able to have my immediate family with us, unfortunately, my...

Sheri-Lyn, wednesday 24-Jun-20 14 1
Sadia
What’s the most exciting thing about your wedding?!
Sadia, On March 22, 2020 at 08:21

In light of recent events I figured maybe it would be nice to start a thread on something positive that’ll give us a distraction from all the stuff going around! Allot of us are stressed and some...

Kl, sunday 31-May-20 17
Cara
Bridal Shower Invites
Cara, On May 17, 2020 at 13:48

We are starting to shrink our guest list a bit just in case. It’s been said not to invite people to your bridal shower who aren’t coming to the wedding, but in this case, would it still be improper to...

Cara, monday 18-May-20 16
B
Where to buy bridesmaid dresses online
Bree, On April 15, 2020 at 15:33

Hello all you lovely brides out there! My hearts go out to all of you have spent so much time planning your day to have it be postponed. We are getting married mid-September and are moving ahead with...

Britt, monday 18-May-20 8
Miranda
two Weeks!!!!!!
Miranda, On May 15, 2020 at 14:49

Ohhhhh my gosh you guys! I am floating on a cloud and I don't know that I will ever come down 🤗 It took nearly 40 years to find my soulmate, and in two short weeks we will be husband and wife! I can't...

Kathleen, wednesday 10-Jun-20 16 1
H
Bridesmaids concerns?
Hayle, On May 13, 2020 at 14:50

Two of the 3 chosen are mad I’m putting my FHs sister in the wedding. We aren’t super close but at the end of the day it is his only sister. This would bring my bridesmaids to 4 (which I want an even...

Happy Fiancée, tuesday 11-Aug-20 15
Patricia
Wedding location
Patricia, On May 13, 2020 at 10:17

Hi everyone! We made the decision to postpone our September wedding, however still want to get married on our original date. Anyone else doing this? We live in a basement apartment and there is a tiny...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics