Katherine

Calgary, Alberta · From March 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 31, 2019

1693days 7hrs
Katherine
Couples getting married on 31/august/2019 in Alberta
Katherine, On May 19, 2019 at 13:26

Hi everyone, this is cool that we are all getting married on the same day!! I wish my congratulations to all of you When did you get engaged? My fiancé and I just got engaged this past Easter.

Katherine, tuesday 27-Aug-19 5
Amanda
Who is standing at your side on your big day?
Amanda, On July 30, 2019 at 12:02

Heyyyy you newly engaged planners! Have you picked your wedding party yet? Who is with you? How did you decide? How did you ask them? Tell us EVERYTHING!!!! I had my 2 closest friends as my...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 48
Shyan
rsvp - mail vs online?
Shyan, On August 9, 2019 at 14:49

Hello! I am looking for tips and tricks on RSVP ! Is everyone mailing still with all the technology at our fingertips? Where did you purchase them? Thanks a bunch

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 48
Sarah
String lights & mason jars - need opinions pls
Sarah, On August 8, 2019 at 17:30

Two decor questions: 1. We plan on using two lines of string lights to form an X above us at the reception. From balcony to balcony, it’s 31 feet. So I think we’ll need two boxes of like, 35 ft each?...

Sheena, friday 16-Aug-19 11
Joey
Use it or lose it? - Signage
Joey, On June 17, 2019 at 08:47

Are you skipping signage to keep things simple for yourself, or do you think having signs (welcome signs, directional signs, etc) will add a touch of style and help guide your guests? Signage - will...

Tina, friday 16-Aug-19 32
N
decor orders on wish
Neha, On January 3, 2019 at 14:52

Good Afternoon everyone, I was wondering if any of you ordered the organza table skirt, sheer fabrics with led lights? Is the app reliable? How much stuff did you buy from the app to save costs?

Katherine, wednesday 14-Aug-19 4
Brittany
Cutting Costs
Brittany, On August 13, 2019 at 09:46

Hey guys! I am looking for reasonable ways to cut down on costs for our upcoming wedding. Any advice would be hugely appreciated! Thanks in advance

Amanda, tuesday 7-Jan-20 30
Joey
DIY day! Let's get crafty 👩‍🎨
Joey, On June 29, 2019 at 14:05

We want to see your DIY wins, and your DIY fails. Share your DIY progress, ask for help, and get cheered on by our community DIY lovers. Origami crane Photo by Wes Perry Photography in Moncton NB...

Katherine, wednesday 14-Aug-19 6
Renee
Help on diy party favours
Renee, On June 5, 2019 at 14:56

I am in need of some ideas for an affordable wedding favour, I was thinking of doing like tick tack mints with a personalized sticker on it I am so confused and lost I just want something that...

Renee, wednesday 14-Aug-19 16
Katherine
Affordable flowers?
Katherine, On August 8, 2019 at 11:03

Hi all, My wedding is at the end of this month and I still have not figured out flowers (it has been a very hectic, short engagement!). I cannot afford very much and am looking for affordable options...

Kelly, sunday 11-Aug-19 8 138
Casey
Show me your Cake Vendors and Cakes!
Casey, On August 6, 2019 at 10:14

This is my Fiance's favourite part of the wedding was picking the cake vendor and cake flavours. He wanted to have a meeting with every vendor so he could try as much cake as possible. We ended up...

Casey, monday 12-Aug-19 21
Miav
Pre-wedding parties?
Miav, On August 7, 2019 at 15:31

What are the pre-wedding parties (engagement, shower, bachelorette.. etc) have you done/planning for? Where was it held and who hosted?

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 14
Lisa
I can officially say I'm getting married this month!
Lisa, On August 1, 2019 at 09:41

It's the last day of the month, but still! How are the rest of the August 2019 brides doing?

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 44
Seleena
Sparklers!
Seleena, On August 7, 2019 at 13:24

I have been slacking with anything related to weddings lately. BUT, I am almost finished all my sparkler tags! They were made using the Cricut, and then I glued sandpaper strips for the matches. I had...

Seleena, monday 2-Sep-19 13
Katherine
Nails
Katherine, On August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing...

Loralli23, friday 6-Aug-21 35
Lauren
Engagement Party - is a backyard BBQ okay?
Lauren, On May 16, 2019 at 16:55

Hi everyone! My FH and I would like to have a very casual BBQ in our backyard next month as our engagement party. Our thought is to buy some wine and beer, meat and veggies for the BBQ, and serve...

Lauren, wednesday 5-Jun-19 23
Sonia
How early do you send out wedding invites?
Sonia, On May 18, 2019 at 23:52

I been asking so many questions! I don’t know how to plan a wedding thank goodness for this app and everyone in it. My wedding day is July 11, 2020. My fiancés family and friends are mostly out of...

Tori, tuesday 21-May-19 14
Joey
Did you shop for an engagement ring before or after the proposal?
Joey, On May 8, 2019 at 08:05

Did you shop for engagement rings before the proposal? Did you choose or design the ring together once you knew a proposal was coming? Was it purchased in secret before the proposal? Or, did the...

Nicole, wednesday 12-Apr-23 40
Lauren
Anyone with an rcmp dad?
Lauren, On April 26, 2019 at 21:41

My mum keeps asking what I want my dad to wear to walk me down the aisle. He is in the rcmp so there is the option of him wearing his red Serge. It looks amazing but our wedding isnt super formal so...

Lauren, sunday 2-Jun-19 8
Joey
Show me your ring!!
Joey, On May 15, 2019 at 08:05

Show off that sparkler - we want to see your rings! Photo by Sarah Dja Photography in Montreal

Rachel, monday 18-Nov-19 51
Emilie
How To Create a Poll or Survey on your Wedsite
Emilie, On September 7, 2016 at 06:13

Hi everyone! When there's that question popping in your head and just need to know what your guests think, the best way to reach them and know what everyone thinks is to create a poll. Your wedding...

WeddingWire Support, friday 17-May-19 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics