Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie June 2019 Ontario

decor orders on wish

Neha, on January 3, 2019 at 14:52 Posted in DIY 0 4

Good Afternoon everyone,

I was wondering if any of you ordered the organza table skirt, sheer fabrics with led lights?

Is the app reliable? How much stuff did you buy from the app to save costs?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Katherine, on August 14, 2019 at 10:59
  • Katherine
    Curious August 2019 Alberta
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have ordered SO MUCH STUFF on Wish for both personal things as well as wedding things. I have had a good experience with Wish, though I have had quite a few items that never made it to my house. They get lost in Canada somehow haha. But Wish is very good in refunding items that don’t show up. I was super lucky that all the wedding stuff I ordered (earrings, belts, name place cards, soap flowers, flower girl necklace, etc) all came and most arrived early. I’d say about 90% of what I have ordered has been good quality for the price. I love Wish, just beware that the items might now show, and that they may come late. If you have time, order items ASAP to give yourself lots of time for the items to come in, and to reorder if necessary. Also wait for discounts and apply those to your orders.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have never bought wedding decor from wish, but I have bought other decor like items for my homemade Escape rooms. It can be hit or miss, but the simpler the item (like just tulle or organza fabric) the less likely it is to be a miss.

One of the tricks with Wish though and decor items is the shipping, unless the listing specifically says packs of "x" you have to pay shipping on every individual piece. $2 each on 10 table runners quickly adds up and eats the savings vs. Amazon. If you are shopping wish, I would look for bulk packages of things to save on the sheer amount of shipping

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Neha to the wedding wire community! I haven't ordered decor off wish, but I have ordered glower girl dresses and the sizes were perfect, quality was great as well! I hope the decor you ordered turned out Smiley smile

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered two pieces of tulle, and my cake topper on Wish. You need to give yourself about 3 months, as delivery is usually estimated at 6-8 weeks, and it can be late.

The cake topper is PERFECT... SUCH a steal for $6... but the tulle was a little cheap ($3 or $4 per piece)... but it would work if I still needed it! (I was going to use it to block off guests from entering the aisle, but we changed our arrangement).

I think if you look at the reviews, and it's not something SUPER important to your wedding, like more of the extra stuff, than it's worth it. I even got a pair of free stud earrings for signing up, and they are adorable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics