Meaghan

Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 15, 2019

1769days 17hrs
Michelle
Processional Songs
Michelle, On August 4, 2019 at 20:26

I’m walking down the aisle to an instrumental version of Can’t Help Falling In Love With You. I’m torn on whether to have the wedding party (2 bridesmaid and 2 groomsmen) walk down the aisle to the...

Kelly, sunday 11-Aug-19 10
Miav
Can't decide on makeup artist. Please help!
Miav, On August 4, 2019 at 15:30

I went to 2 different makeup trails with 2 diff artists. The first one is a beginner with no wedding day of experience yet, but she did pretty well and I like her makeup. She did a darker tone on the...

Bianca, wednesday 4-Sep-19 9
Sadia
Best places to buy fake/silk flowers?
Sadia, On July 29, 2019 at 19:14

I will be DIY’ing my centerpieces and I cant seem to find a good/trustworthy site online to purchase from. I need enough for 40 centerpieces. The theme is mostly greenery and tropical leaves mixed...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 13
Elizabeth
Bridesmaids dresses
Elizabeth, On May 21, 2019 at 19:37

Hi everyone im looking for a website to order my bridesmaid dresses off of, all my girls are in different provinces so I need to do it online so they can get it delivered to them and get alterations...

Anne-Marie, thursday 8-Apr-21 17
Rachel
Help!!! ("bridesman" attire)
Rachel, On April 25, 2019 at 13:30

Sorry for this very long post...but it's been a long saga so there's lots to tell! In my bridal party I have chosen my close friend Joe to stand up on my side, along with my sister and 2 closest...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 9
Carolyn
Wedding Hashtag Help
Carolyn, On April 13, 2019 at 16:56

Trying to come up with a wedding hashtag - My name is Carolyn Robinson and his is Rob Babor. Were getting married in a barn and were both a little quirky and love a good party, so we want that...

Meaghan, monday 15-Apr-19 6
Vanessa
Reception Invites - Post Elopement?
Vanessa, On April 15, 2019 at 16:41

Hi all, My fiancé & I are eloping in the Vegas desert & will be hosting a casual wedding reception 1.5 months later. As far as invites go, how can we avoid paper invitations and keep...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 6
Lynnie
Doing or Ditching: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On April 1, 2019 at 09:05

Are you going to toss the garter at your wedding reception or did this tradition not make the cut? Are you doing or ditching the garter toss? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver Next...

Nicole, thursday 18-Apr-19 55
M
When do you send out invitations/rsvps?
Meaghan, On March 2, 2019 at 06:31

I’m pretty sure I want to do electronic invites, so that saves me time for sure - but when are you supposed to send out invites? I read online that it should be 6-8 weeks before the wedding - is that...

Meaghan, wednesday 6-Mar-19 12
M
Father Daughter Dance Songs
Meaghan, On February 21, 2019 at 16:22

Just wondering what songs people had planned for their fauther/daughter dance? I really liked Mama’s Song by Carrie Underwood - but obviously the lyrics aren’t quite right.. looking for suggestions!...

Erin, tuesday 5-Mar-19 15
Lynnie
What's your wedding hashtag?
Lynnie, On January 18, 2019 at 13:05

Are you going to have a cute and catchy hashtag for your guests to use on instagram? It can be a great way to find and share photos from your wedding! What's your wedding hashtag? Photo by Lovers of...

Rimon, saturday 2-Oct-21 46 1
M
Wedding flower alternatives?
Meaghan, On December 23, 2018 at 21:20

To be honest I’ve never been a huge fan of flowers. I mean of they’re pretty - but I’ve never enjoyed them as a gift or been jealous of someone else receiving them. So I’m struggling with what to do...

Intra, tuesday 14-Sep-21 18 1
M
What to do for Wedding Favours?
Meaghan, On December 27, 2018 at 12:21

I’m torn on what to do for Wedding Favours.. I’d like to keep it to a MAXIMUM of 2$ per. I want something useful, not something everyone’s just going to throw away. I’ve seen mixed reviews on...

Brittany, saturday 29-Dec-18 11 187
M
Affordable Wedding Dress - yul
Meaghan, On November 12, 2018 at 10:52

YUL Brides, I need help! my budget for a wedding dress is around 300$. I know most stores can’t accommodate to that but I’m hoping some of you know of ones that can? Boutique 1861 is the only...

Julie, wednesday 31-Jul-19 6 185

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics