Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sadia
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Best places to buy fake/silk flowers?

Sadia, on July 29, 2019 at 19:14 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13
I will be DIY’ing my centerpieces and I cant seem to find a good/trustworthy site online to purchase from. I need enough for 40 centerpieces.

The theme is mostly greenery and tropical leaves mixed with hydrangeas and peonies, a smaller version of the photo.
if you’ve had any experience shopping for fake flowers please lmk the links! Wedding isn’t until July but I’d like to sample them out ahead of time! https://pin.it/safvzaeg7gr2gw

13 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on August 21, 2019 at 12:07
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ive been using aliexpres to buy my bouquets and bridal bouquets. they are amazing and super cheap. you can check there for fake flowers i know they sell them!

• Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I do not unfortunately. With the money I saved on them during the sale, buying some stuff on clearance, and the conversion it still worked out to cheaper for me than what I priced out from michaels. I think I paid $400 Canadian all in for mine including shipping. And that was enough to make 5 substantial bouquets, 6 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, a cake topper, and still had a boat load of extra flowers that I probably could have made centerpieces from. I wasn't sure what I needed so I had a fair bit of excess.

• M
    Beginner June 2019 Quebec
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! Where are you from?
    mine we’re all fake but they’re called “real-touch” flowers and they look and feel real. I’m in Montreal and not sure if they have a website you can order from but just incase it’s called Calfolia
  • Samantha
    Newbie September 2021 Alberta
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey! I was looking at afloral but they wanted 180$ usd for just shipping. Did you have a code or anything to help with shipping costs?
  • Julie
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi 👋 depending on where you live, there’s a place called party city and I think you can also order online I’m not sure but I think they may have some. Also try Michaels, sometimes you can find some cool stuff.
  • Megan
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sadia!

I haven't had any personal experience of purchasing and experiencing the florals in person, but www.afloral.com seems to have a wide selection and (from what I can see) really good quality. They also have bundles you can buy depending on your "theme".

I hope that is somewhat helpful!

Megan

• Sadia
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll check them out Smiley smile
  • Sadia
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome! Thank you I’ll give them a check!
  • Sadia
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooo thank you so much! The Cyber Monday sounds like a great deal and gives me plenty of time to save up 😂 thank you!
  • Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered from Afloral and loved them all! Plus their customer service is bomb. The one flower I didn't like they refunded me right away. Some of them even have reviews. so you get real opinions. It is a US site, so you do have to be weary of exchange. However they have a really great sale for Cyber Monday, if you are willing to wait and order the bulk of them when they go on sale it worked out to the same if not less than buying from Michaels. Smiley smile

• Vanessa
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure where you are located but Richview Glass in Mississauga has a ton of options and the prices were fair in my opinion!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A friend used this site and they turned out really well - JJs house- flowers

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know Michaels has a large selection of artificial garlands and flowers available in their store. It could work out if you did find out what it would cost you to purchase through them for what you need and how many of them in total. Discount price based on the order is a good inquiry. Amazon or Ebay sites can also help by putting lot (bulk in other terms) to see what price its being sold if that fits your budget better and quantity wise.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics