Kaila

Little Current, Ontario · From July 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 20, 2019

1739days 4hrs
Sydney
Thank-you card help!
Sydney, On December 13, 2018 at 20:16

With all the hustle and bustle of the wedding/honeymoon over, now it's time to do our thank-you cards! We're looking for somewhere to get cards made, with the front of the card being one of our...

Kaila, wednesday 2-Oct-19 10
Kaila
Vista Print Matte vs Glossy
Kaila, On June 26, 2019 at 12:19

Has anyone ordered menus from Vista Print? They have two different types of menus (size is the same) however the finishing is different. The matte is suppose to be nicer? but also more then double the...

Megan, tuesday 9-Jul-19 11 908
Kaila
Real Greenery
Kaila, On June 10, 2019 at 11:14

My idea My florist has told me she cannot get seeded eucalyptus for my greenery table runner. I am only using fresh greenery, silver dollar eucalyptus and parvifolia. What would you recommend I use in...

Cliodhna, friday 21-Jun-19 4
Kaila
diy hanging bouquets shepherd hooks
Kaila, On June 19, 2019 at 11:00

wedding I cant seem to find any videos or websites to show how to make this..anyone know where I can find that? Or even wire instead of the string

Erin, friday 21-Jun-19 6
Kaila
Help me make this!
Kaila, On June 12, 2019 at 09:48

I am looking to do this for my seating chart for my wedding. I am getting an ikea shelve and spray painting it gold.. I have glasses for wedding favors. Now I need to know how to do the sticks with...

Veronica, wednesday 12-Jun-19 4 119
Kaila
Questions for Wedding Decorator
Kaila, On June 12, 2019 at 08:23

I am having my final meeting with my wedding Decorator.. What should I make sure I know/ask?? What did you guys ask?Or forget to ask?

Vinod, wednesday 12-Jun-19 5
Kaila
Wedding Signs
Kaila, On June 4, 2019 at 14:47

Has anyone printed signs and framed them? Did you use cardstock or just regular paper? Like this photo below

Monique, friday 7-Jun-19 13 246
Kaila
Greenery garland for tables
Kaila, On May 23, 2019 at 13:52

Head Table Guest tables Hi everyone...I am trying to price out greenery for my long tables.. I am looking to do something like these photos. The fullness can be a little less. I have researched and I...

Seleena, monday 3-Jun-19 12
Skylor
Personalize robes for the bridal party
Skylor, On May 22, 2019 at 00:05

Hello all, I am looking to have personalized robes made for my bridal party. As usual I am looking for the best deal possible. Does anyone know of any shops or online stores that sell personalized...

Katelyn, wednesday 19-Jun-19 21
Elizabeth
Bridesmaids dresses
Elizabeth, On May 21, 2019 at 19:37

Hi everyone im looking for a website to order my bridesmaid dresses off of, all my girls are in different provinces so I need to do it online so they can get it delivered to them and get alterations...

Anne-Marie, thursday 8-Apr-21 17
Kaila
What to print seating chart on?
Kaila, On May 22, 2019 at 11:39

Seating chart I am looking to do my own seating chart. I am going to get a template from Etsy for $12 but I would like to do it on foamboard/canvas so it looks as professional as possible....

Casey, wednesday 22-May-19 5
Kaila
Wedding Shower Gift
Kaila, On May 8, 2019 at 10:52

Hi there, I am in my friends wedding and I am trying to figure out a unique gift for her. I dont want to do her registry. I would rather put together a basket of things or something like that. Help me...

Leanne, thursday 16-May-19 14
Kaila
Outdoor wedding
Kaila, On February 27, 2019 at 15:28

Hi Ladies I am having my wedding outdoors on our family's property. What did everyone do for glasses? Since the bar will also be outside.. Having fresh glasses isn't really an option. Did you tell...

Donna, sunday 24-Mar-19 14
Kaila
help me bring my vision to this massive Venue!
Kaila, On August 28, 2018 at 08:01

Hi everyone! I am newly engaged. I have lucked out and landed an amazing venue for an AMAZING price... Now my problem is transforming this venue into my vision. Could anyone assist me in ideas on how...

Kaila, tuesday 28-Aug-18 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics