To unblock this content, please click here

Kaila
Curious July 2019 Ontario

Greenery garland for tables

Kaila, on May 23, 2019 at 13:52 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 12

Head TableGreenery garland for tables 1

Guest tablesGreenery garland for tables 2

Hi everyone...

I am trying to price out greenery for my long tables.. I am looking to do something like these photos. The fullness can be a little less. I have researched and I think I want parvifolia, silver dollar euc and a bit of seeded euc.

Has anyone done this before? What was your cost? So far I am finding around $750. I have looked into Costco but their greenery runners are not as nice and around the same cost too.

12 Comments

Latest activity by Seleena, on June 3, 2019 at 12:57
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am actually having something very similar to this. My table is 24 ft long. I am having a bunch of greenery with eucalyptus and some David Austin roses in there. I was quoted $200.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The cost seem the same and wherever you choose to get it from will be as beautiful as you envision it. Amazon is great for its price vs. retail. I do lots of online shopping though some things may be less when purchased in retail.

Choose the best place you want to make the purchase and be happy with it knowing this is what your path is towards of décor.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    83 Ft (12pcs) Artificial Greenery... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B074S15WD5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I can’t find the exact ones that we ordered anymore but these are close Smiley smile
  • Danni
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Danni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’d love a link if you have one!!
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I told my florist I wanted more greenery in the centrepiece bouquets like eucalyptus to save money on flowers and she said it can cost just as much
  • Kaila
    Kaila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will be putting them together. So the quote doesn't include putting them together. That's pretty easy
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you looking for real? That is the going rate. They're difficult and time consuming to make, which is why florists charge a ton for them.

Our florist is providing us with loose stems of italian ruscus to lay down the lengths of the table. Wont be a full garland, but will give the same effect at a fraction of the cost.

Check on loose stems of the ones you mentioned. Or look into greenery if you're set on the full garland look.

• Kaila
    Kaila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, I do not want to go with fake.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got all our greenery for the tables from amazon and they were all fake. They looked amazing and you would never now they were fake unless you touched them. Even better, we got 12 vines for $10 !!
  • DrB
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    DrB ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did loose greenery laid out like garland- not as expensive and had the same feel. A mixture of Baby eucalyptus, seeded eucalyptus and some other leafy stuff I don’t know the name of with a few spider mums throughout ran is $60 per table. (8’ harvest tables)
  • Kaila
    Kaila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, but definitely do not want fake. The look is not what I'm going for, or the smell. I would like fresh so it's classy and elegant.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't looked into it or anything but if you are looking to decrease the price perhaps you could also look into artificial greenery?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics